Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291326 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
So please I need help,

after stimulating the CRS I saw this

Core/Human Factors (441) + Spouse Factors (0) + Skill Transferability (100) = 541

please which am I to follow??

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
smslive2:
[b][color=#990000]I would be worried about this sort of message in bold. Misrepresentation of Facts is a BIG DEAL

By all means, continue to be... you conveniently missed the part about raising a CSE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sis, I did not miss the part about raising a CSE. But saying "Nothing to panic about. US refusals are generic anyway.." for an applicant who did not state a previous visa refusal on his/her application is worrisome. Even the CSE part was optional in your message.
The poster had already said the refusal was mentioned in the application so it ok.

bbaby84:

By all means, continue to be... you conveniently missed the part about raising a CSE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Flunitrazepam(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jedizom:
Hello house, kudos for the good job here. Pls can anyone help with info or contact on getting UNIBEN transcripts for WES fast?
PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
@Dvash Responded to your PM but got mailer daemon notice indicating that the mail bounced. I have sent you a PM. Reply and let's see if that will work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
smslive2:
Sis, I did not miss the part about raising a CSE. But saying "Nothing to panic about. US refusals are generic anyway.." for an applicant who did not state a previous visa refusal on his/her application is worrisome. Even the CSE part was optional in your message.
The poster had already said the refusal was mentioned in the application so it ok.

Poster never asked if she could intentionally misrepresent? She realised she didn't declare a previous refusal of which she now remembered she did but didn't include the generic letter.
I remember saying 'in my opinion ' but hey who panic epp?
Eitherways, if you read through my posts I'm not one that condones misrepresentation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Patterns18: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:
So please I need help,

after stimulating the CRS I saw this

Core/Human Factors (441) + Spouse Factors (0) + Skill Transferability (100) = 541

please which am I to follow??

Thank you

The total 541. Wow, thats a sure ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ribaby(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
sparkle2k3:
Hello
Pls is there a thread or any WhatsApp or telegram group for Nigerian doctors on the Canadian immigration process?

Also can anyone connect me to a Nigerian (with a Nigerian medical degree) practising in Canada.
Thanks

You can google Canadian Association of Nigerian Physicians and Dentists (CANPAD). Have it in mind that getting a license to practice in Canada would take years, some money, hardwork, some exams etc. U can always work elsewhere while u wait to pass the licensing exams.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Flunitrazepam(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
phtomay:
Hello Mzstephh and other pharmacists in the house,
I am the primary applicant but would like to evaluate my wife's BPharm certificate. We are not sure which NAPRA to select while paying on the pharmacy gateway portal as we are yet to decide which province to settle in.
Can we just choose any?

You can choose any province and change it later for a token.Getting there first is the main thing.Bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Patterns18:

LOOOL....

me too I was surprised, maybe I didn't fill it well... let me go and recheck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
ugoiyke79e:
Hello my people,Its been a while here.
Congrats to all recipients of ITA and PPR, and a special congrats to @Bigfido and @ caon
Welcome to all new members.
Thanks to everyone giving answers to all the questions asked.

The Pre landing period has been a lot more tasking than i ever imagined.
I hope to have more time to come back here soon.
Cheers.

Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Patterns18:

Re-did it again and was till above 520...

maybe its because of the Ph.D degree (this is the highest I have if I will be evaluating) and I am single..

please what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Age please.

duduade:

Re-did it again and was till above 520...

maybe its because of the Ph.D degree (this is the highest I have if I will be evaluating) and I am single..

please what do you think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
koonlay5:
Age please.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Did you max out on IELTS?
duduade:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Did you max out on IELTS?

I used Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking 8 all through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh, you have written the exam yet. How many years of work experience then? Hope you didn't select that you have Canadian work experience if you don't? Cos even with a PHD, 8888, and over 3 years work experience and your age, you still won't get to 500.
duduade:

I used Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking 8 all through

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Page 400 and journey never start sef shocked

@ newmum0615, happytbaby, mcstan18, how market? cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Oh, you have written the exam yet. How many years of work experience then? Hope you didn't select that you have Canadian work experience if you don't? Cos even with a PHD, 8888, and over 3 years work experience and your age, you still won't get to 500.

I have two full years...

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mbakweich: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
please any body to assist with unilag transcript processing and sending to WES? I have already applied but still dont know when it will be processed nor how to monitor if it has been sent. Any idea on how best to hasten it? Am new on the trend oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

I have two full years...

Thank you

Your score cannot be up to 480 sef, better re simulate and read those questions over again

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Guitarlife:

Your score cannot be up to 480 sef, better re simulate and read those questions over again

I have jare.. 427... now I can breathe... me sef I fear when I saw the over 500...

But are you now saying my 2 years working doesn't count??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

I have jare.. 427... now I can breathe... me sef I fear when I saw the over 500...

But are you now saying my 2 years working doesn't count??

Are you sure it's not more than 427? because even using IELTS scores of LWRS 8777 gives 448 with the information you have provided. I guess you better start gathering your docs for ECA and preparing for IELTS. 448 places you in a good place for getting iTA. And of course your two years work experience is a major factor in stimulating your scores. You are required to have at least one year experience within the last 10yrs in jobs that fall within NOC 0, A and B
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
nat138:

Are you sure it's not more than 427? because even using IELTS scores of LWRS 8777 gives 448 with the information you have provided. I guess you better start gathering your docs for ECA and preparing for IELTS. 448 places you in a good place for getting iTA. L

I didn't fill the two years for the work experience

okay thank you....

modified

seen my error.. the first says Canadian experience and the b part says otherwise.. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyi888:
HI. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN PPR!!!!!

i have a question, (we just applied 2 weeks ago). anyway, so my spouse was refused visa into the US in December 2017, but i didnt state that in my application neither did i upload her refusal letter. will that be a problem? angry angry

Didn't want to get into this before...but I believe a few pages earlier, there was a woman/who posted a timeline where IRCC requested ADR to explain non declaration of visa refusal. Still got PPR in the end. Either way, best to raise a CSE and attach the refusal letter to it before they ask you, because they will.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyi888:
SORRY I JUST REMEMBERED, I THINK I DID. I ACTUALLY INDICATED THE COUNTRY SEF!!! THO I DIDNT UPLOAD THE DENIAL LETTER.

HEAD IS FULL smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SO SOORRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL kiss

If there is any chance at all that you did not, then raise that CSE. Non disclosure of information is considered misrepresentation/providing incomplete or misleading information. I don't really see any "dicey situation" in all of this. A decision has not been made on your application, so there is no misrepresentation yet. If you have not called God on your matter at the start of your app, I seriously doubt that calling him now (if you don't provide the necessary information) is going to change much...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
What he has should be like 457 if he gets his projected score of 8888.
nat138:

Are you sure it's not more than 427? because even using IELTS scores of LWRS 8777 gives 448 with the information you have provided. I guess you better start gathering your docs for ECA and preparing for IELTS. 448 places you in a good place for getting iTA. And of course your two years work experience is a major factor in stimulating your scores. You are required to have at least one year experience within the last 10yrs in jobs that fall within NOC 0, A and B
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
I just say make i write something as e b page 400

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Patterns18: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mr. @duduade, your head good o. Plenty people don help you do simulation sef . I presume that scary CRS got everyone interested. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
My PPR, you must come before page 450 please. I cannot continue laidis. grin

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Patterns18:
Mr. @duduade, your head good o. Plenty people don help you do simulation sef . I presume that scary CRS got everyone interested. Best of luck.

loooool..... its a she.... Me sef was frightened grin... Thank you

Thank you to everyone too who helped me out kiss kiss kiss and will keep the house posted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ethelia:

Yes

Thanks ma'am. I actually informed someone it was needed, but another person told her it wasn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.