Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297944 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
mcstan18:

Amen. I pray it comes soon for those of you in expectation, but don't abandon the old wife when you finally get yourself a new one.

Mcstan have you received PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyi888:
Who do you even email to know where your visa office is? Lol

Lol you email CPC-Ottawa, i read that on this thread as well but they havent responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Patterns18: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyi888:
Who do you even email to know where your visa office is? Lol

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: Bleep
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
luffyhaki:
Mcstan18 have you received PPR

No bro. I'm an ITA prospective candidate cool

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Am beginning to get addicted to viewing this page on an hourly basis hoping to hear more good news and updates.
I just pray Oou and lautech sends my transcript on time so that I can focus on my ielts exams coming up in the month of may

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

Female, 31 with a phD...weldone sis.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
sugah:

if she got the Phd from naija at this age... then triple weldone grin @duduade, respect to a senior colleague in that ministry wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm hanging in there. Waiting to post my dramatic announcement grin
Howz you?
Divinegifts:
Page 400 and journey never start sef shocked

@ newmum0615, happytbaby, mcstan18, how market? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
I like how this place has developed into a cohesive community over these past years. I've been studying a bit about closed online communities the past weeks and I see all the attributes I've been reading about present here in every form. That's good smiley
Anyways, love to wish every applicant speedy ITA and PPR this year. Gonna be great for everyone.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
sugah:

Thank you.. God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Eraytee:

if she got the Phd from naija at this age... then triple weldone grin @duduade, respect to a senior colleague in that ministry wink

With hardwork you ll get there.. Thank you dear..

Na how to leave here dey my brain...

The exposure et al.,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
adespecial:
Am beginning to get addicted to viewing this page on an hourly basis hoping to hear more good news and updates.
I just pray Oou and lautech sends my transcript on time so that I can focus on my ielts exams coming up in the month of may
Why are you evaluating two degrees , by the way my bsc is from lautech. B.tech actually.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Anybody know if stanbic gives a letter stating total investments (Treasury bill) apart from treasury bill certificate ? As a matter of fact does Stanbic even write you a letter addressed to CIC with respect to this express entry ? Any experiences ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Guitarlife:

Why are you evaluating two degrees , by the way my bsc is from lautech. B.tech actually.

I did my first degree at Oou and postgraduate degree at lautech
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
adespecial:

I did my first degree at Oou and postgraduate degree at lautech

Okay if it is a masters then you should just evaluate the Msc but if na just pgd you will be right to evaluate the two. Any body get answer for my enquiry up there ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
mcstan18:

Nice....draws r round d corner.. Godspeed..

Meanwhile I noticed at several points in the thread people that got ITA and PPR in one month...I tap into that speedy processing....

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
I'm hanging in there. Waiting to post my dramatic announcement grin
Howz you?
I'm earnestly looking forward to your PPR announcement, and also dat of glittering star, na una name register pass and I have seen glitteringstar on living in Canada thread. speedy PPR to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
mcstan18:

baba mcstan, pre ITA kwa and you answer questions like CIC staff. wehdone sir *infalzvoice*

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
jholarharde:

baba mcstan, pre ITA kwa and you answer questions like CIC staff. wehdone sir *infalzvoice*

Exactly...it is obvious Mcstan has all documents on standby, once he receive ITA Na PPR that same month

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Unfortunately you have already paid and captured. But if you are interested, I have a contact in Bayelsa who can process and produce it same day for you. It all depends on the urgency for you thou.

dane15:
I am just fed up with this Passport booklet scarcity in PH.

I have captured for my family but they said no materials.

Does anyone know who can help @ the immigration? Or at least to give an estimated time for delivery of materials. I can't do PCC and Medicals without my family's passport.

Somebody heeeeeelp!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kaypompee: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello House,

Sorry if this is a question already asked, but i would like to know, how does IRCC go about verifying stated work experience? Do they mostly call the company or do they make on site visits. And are there instances where they dont bother to do any.

Eagerly awaiting replies. Thanks !!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Market dey o...work is much, Lagos is stressful but there is a lot to be thankful for. How are you?

Divinegifts:
Page 400 and journey never start sef shocked

@ newmum0615, happytbaby, mcstan18, how market? cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by royalzee: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
I was trying to run an application on WES, and the total fee I arrived at was 322.05 Canadian dollars as seen in the attached file.

Can someone who has recently done this, confirm the amount.......Thanks as I await prompt responses.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
royalzee:
I was trying to run an application on WES, and the total fee I arrived at was 322.05 Canadian dollars as seen in the attached file.

Can someone who has recently done this, confirm the amount.......Thanks as I await prompt responses.

Well you did choose courier so that's about right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Selzsky(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
� Amen and Amen for you Newmum

Newmum0615:
My PPR, you must come before page 450 please. I cannot continue laidis. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by royalzee: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
bbaby84:

Well you did choose courier so that's about right.

If I am to choose Standard Mailing which cost about 7dollars, any implication, as it was clearly stated that No Tracking...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Selzsky(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Amen for you too! �
GlitteringStar:
Aww. embarassed Missed page 400.............

@Newmum0615, @Happytbaby and all PPR hopefuls, may PPR fall on you soon. Amen! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
royalzee:

Remove the international overnight. You only need the e-copy anyway. They’ll email you a copy once it’s done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by royalzee: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Remove the international overnight. You only need the e-copy anyway. They’ll email you a copy once it’s done.

Ok, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Choose the standard and save yourself some good money.

royalzee:

If I am to choose Standard Mailing which cost about 7dollars, any implication, as it was clearly stated that No Tracking...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
jholarharde:

I'm earnestly looking forward to your PPR announcement, and also dat of glittering star, na una name register pass and I have seen glitteringstar on living in Canada thread. speedy PPR to us all.

Thanks dear. kiss kiss Wishing everyone the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks Boo. Amen and on you too.

GlitteringStar:
Aww. embarassed Missed page 400.............

@Newmum0615, @Happytbaby and all PPR hopefuls, may PPR fall on you soon. Amen! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.