Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297222 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by phemmi1: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good afternoon. Please can someone help me with the process for Iqas for lawyers. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lucious477:
PPR Feb 21st

Passport sent via DHL to Accra Feb 23rd

Background message changed to completed and Final decision changed to application approved March 12th

Passport pickup mail March 14th

Made arrangements with DHL for pickup March 14th

COPR and Passport received March 19th

I give God thanks for everything!
Best and Godspeed to everyone!
It'll surely end in praise!

Congratulations, I remember your ielts study prep inspired me....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
phemmi1:
Good afternoon. Please can someone help me with the process for Iqas for lawyers. Thanks

Go to page zero to get the information you seek

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
congrats. wishing safe landing
Lucious477:
PPR Feb 21st

Background message changed to completed and Final decision changed to application approved March 12th

Passport pickup mail March 14th

Made arrangements with DHL for pickup March 14th

I give God thanks for everything!
Best and Godspeed to everyone!
It'll surely end in praise!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congrats
Lucious477:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
@Newmum0615 I sent you a message
Newmum0615:
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kemi22: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Can I evaluate my ICAN certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Replied.
intercedertee:
@Newmum0615 I sent you a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please go to IQAS website.

If you're interested in this journey you'll have to learn to read. At this stage you're asking this question I wonder what you'll do when you're creating your profile or filling the post ITA forms.
phemmi1:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
seen, thank you.
Newmum0615:
Replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congrats. All the best the journey ahead

[quote author=Lucious477 post=65972725]PPR Feb 21st

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
flosk:
So does it means that 11 months of Nysc can be calculated as 1 years(coy didn't want to include camp month)

Bro/sis, 11 months is 11 months and not a year.
You shouldn't presume what you don't have. To be honest, I'm not sure why CIC rounded mine up to one year; but do bear in mind that mine was a question of 7/8 days or so till I clocked 2 yrs in that job. I don't know if it was a fluke or it didn't matter to them.

Nevertheless, I've since gone ahead to re -edit my profile again to give myself peace. Please don't presume or take undue risk especially if your employer ends up giving you a reference letter stating you worked for 11 only months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok. All the best
conebeam:

CSE? How soon will they Respond? What will their likely response be?

I will decline ITA and wait for the next draw.

CIC needs to make provision for filling dates while filling EE profile, and there should be the option of just 2yrs in the Come to Canada tool.

Thank you everyone again,.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
bolarinnwa:
By all means i don't want to. But where i served is one of the most backwards states in the country. There's no assurance that i'll get the reference letter as i got information the school packed up. please do you know if i could just attach my dispatch letter to the school and back it up with my account statement.

Sir, please read what to do in the case of a defunct company.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/129#60331417

The post in question was treated by GlitteringStar. You are far better producing as many documents (as you can find) which she referred to in that link than forging work experience in any company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
My people please I just submitted my profile with a wonderful 480. When is the next round of ITA

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Osaze007:
My people please I just submitted my profile with a wonderful 480. When is the next round of ITA

Lol.. automatic ITA..next week bro..welldone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lufthansa: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello experienced house mate. I want ur clarifications on documents required for upload post ITA.

1.) Do I only require the underlisted documents for uploads Post ITA?

Schedule A Form
Passport photograph
Academic certificate
IELTS cert
Medical report
POF
Work experience Letter
Police clearance certificate to be uploaded.

2.) Are there other CIC forms to be filled and uploaded alongside the aforelisted or the itemised docs above will suffice for Post ITA docs uploads/submission?

Thank you all in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
luffyhaki:

Lol.. automatic ITA..next week bro..welldone

Wow are you aware of the day ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Osaze007:

Should be Wednesday all things being equal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
4Barr:

Long Post Alert.

PPR Mail
PPR mail showed up on March 15 directly in myCIC account. I checked my application EVERYDAY (even on weekends) for the entire 140days post-AOR but the day it came I was away, so I couldn’t check until I got the email alert on my phone. I had thought it was another ADR as both ADR and PPR mails are always titled ‘Request Letter” on the CIC account. My advice for LVO candidates especially, is to get a life and avoid any form of expectation that the PPR is going to come soon. Get busy doing something and don’t plan around the time you will travel because LVO will surely take its time. My expectation was to receive PPR latest in December 2017, but it came Three months later so its best to get busy with something else while waiting. However, without prejudice to the foregoing, no matter how long your application has taken with a visa office, one thing is certain, you will surely get your PPR as long as you meet the requirements, and nothing is misrepresented in your application.

Congrats. Go and excel
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Osaze007:

Just start gathering ur docs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good day all, I just created an account on Wes and planning to do my evaluation on Wes , please can someone give me the link for evaluation on the Canada website just to have idea of my points , though I have not written the ielts exams but I can just assume some scores.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
segzy14:
Good day all, I just created an account on Wes and planning to do my evaluation on Wes , please can someone give me the link for evaluation on the Canada website just to have idea of my points , though I have not written the ielts exams but I can just assume some scores.
Thanks.

Here you go http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Osaze. Osaze. Osaze. How many times did I call you?

Osaze007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
In addition to what was listed here, is it compulsory for all applicants to fill the schedule A form? Also, aside statutory declaration of Common law, what other CIC form does one need to fill post ITA that is not covered in the online application form?

Lufthansa:
Hello experienced house mate. I want ur clarifications on documents required for upload post ITA.

1.) Do I only require the underlisted documents for uploads Post ITA?

Schedule A Form
Passport photograph
Academic certificate
IELTS cert
Medical report
POF
Work experience Letter
Police clearance certificate to be uploaded.

2.) Are there other CIC forms to be filled and uploaded alongside the aforelisted or the itemised docs above will suffice for Post ITA docs uploads/submission?

Thank you all in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
luffyhaki:

Here you go http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Thanks, I have gone through it and I assumed a score of 7.0 for all courses in ielts, from the results where do you think I should work on?
Find attached screenshot of the result of CRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
segzy14:

Thanks, I have gone through it and I assumed a score of 7.0 for all courses in ielts, from the results where do you think I should work on?
Find attached screenshot of the result of crs.

How many years work experience do you have?
How old are you?
What's your highest Educational qualification?
Use a band 8 in all of the IELTs components
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Guitarlife:
I have included my NYSC work exprience that was done in a bank in my express entry profile pre ITA.

I do not need it for my 3 years experience as I already have 3 years requisite experience with my post nysc work experience and the post nysc experience is the basis of my pr application.

Should I remove the NYSC work experience pre ITA since am not clauming points for it and leave only the post nysc experience am claiming points for pre ita?

Am waiting for ECA to be complete in a couple of days for me to dive into the pool with a CRS of 467.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
ysteph:
Osaze. Osaze. Osaze. How many times did I call you?

3 times o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
luffyhaki:

How many years work experience do you have?
How old are you?
What's your highest Educational qualification?
Use a band 8 in all of the IELTs components

In terms of work experience, I own a company that has been operating since 2012, my yrs of experience will count from 2012 if I am right.
I'm 33+ yrs
My highest qualification is B.tech(Building)
I will try 8 in ielts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.