Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297918 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ZoBall: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
To, i’m down with this. I’ll DM you right away .
Cheers
cochtrane:
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
vickyehi:

Send me an email....

Thanks for this info. Sent my BA certificate and unofficial transcript through fax yesterday and saw a change in my ECA status saying "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" within 18 hours. Though my MSc transcript which is more important is still on its way to WES. MSc was sent through EMS Nigeria

This group is awesome. I have learnt a lot from here!
NAGODE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Orekelewah: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Speaking test today lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
nat138:

Hi Snoop, Yes you still need to send a copy of your certificate to them.
Sign up for a free account on www.hellofax.com and fax the certificate to WES, their fax number is 1-416-972-9004.

Cheers

Thanks for this info. Sent my BA certificate and unofficial transcript through fax yesterday and saw a change in my ECA status saying "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" within 18 hours. Though my MSc transcript which is more important is still on its way to WES. MSc was sent through EMS Nigeria

NAGODE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Clayrex101: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your contributions, this platform has been really helpful.

Here`s my situation...

IELTS
PA - 8.5
Me - 7.5

I was about to create a profile for my wife(Principal Applicant) yesterday and realized that we needed to upload her Bsc before her Diploma WES evaluation report. However, we had initially evaluated only her Diploma certificate as it is her highest qualification.

Now we need to quickly get her BSc evaluated immediately so we can create a profile and possibly enter the poll.

My question is what is the time line for WES evaluation, assuming we have someone in E&R and we send the money today for him to start the process?

I will appreciate your feedback. At the moment I feel disappointed because I was hoping to enter the poll before the next draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CannyDoll: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi, I am interested pls pam2guess@yahoo.com thanks
cochtrane:
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Clayrex101: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
I got 8 in listening.

The secret to getting a high band score is to talk without stopping. Let the examiner be the one to tell you to stop.

Its better to talk and not make sense than to be mute.

Lastly, be confident. Imagine the examiner as your friend.

Best of luck.

Orekelewah:
Speaking test today lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Benny247(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
luffyhaki:

Cochtrane for president..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Benny247(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Aim4Dtop:

Interested please, tried sending a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Yes you are right. That is why its encouraged to start the process on time before once status to remain expires. My friend overstayed his PGWP and he is wondering how to go about his EE given that he overstayed his permit.

vickyehi:

PGWP is a one time only thing and can't be extended. However if during the valid period you applied through PNP then you can get an implied status to remain. But even if you go back to Nigeria, you will still get the PR. That's much better than going out of status in canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Benny247(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
cochtrane:
This is really cool....am new here...Please I am interested ............... bolalehe@gmail.com . please invite.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eklektoss(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Big congrats
ysteph:
congratulations.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
gbemiigbal:

NAGODE!!!!
Pls how much did you pay for EMS post to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=cochtrane post=66038030]
I am interested please
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
@ cochtrane,

Two of my friends want to take the test. Will PM you, so you can add them.

Thanks for your selfless assistance as usual
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by PrettyMomm(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
[/b]
smileymum:
Good morning guys. Please can someone be kind enough to help with an answer to the bolded? My friend did a pre-degree in sciences with OSU, I need to get a contact in OSU exams and records office to help in confirming if he can get a transcript and result to help in his WES evaluation. He wants to see if he can use it to add to his Bsc and claim points for 2 or more certificates. Thanks.

[b]Hi,I would like to find out if your friend was able to get his pre degree certificate and transcripts assessed by wes cos I'm in the same position.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2018
GlitteringStar:

For mine, I scanned the hard copy, changed the resolution to 600 pixels and used the scanned copy for my e-APR (didn't resize).

Thank you. Is the one for hard copy PPR 50mm x 70mm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olufemijr: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Dear Nairalanders , I just got a letter of advice to apply for the Manitoba pnp but what is delaying my application is a friend from Manitoba which I don't have however, nairaland is where we all can connect.
Pls anyone who has a friend in Manitoba who can help should email me : olufemiayeni2@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Saintp:

Thank you. Is the one for hard copy PPR 50mm x 70mm?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DaddyTheFather: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
mr cochtrane...if time zones permit, I won't mind being a part of your webinar...already done my IELTS, but maybe I could help a few people...email is chemicalidol@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tobi8934(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
good day everyone, am a new member. pls I want to know how I can claim points for one year post secondary school education with my apprenticeship certificate as there are no transcripts that can be evaluated on it. I Also do not have an higher degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm! I'm interested in this..

PrettyMomm:
[/b]

[b]Hi,I would like to find out if your friend was able to get his pre degree certificate and transcripts assessed by wes cos I'm in the same position.

smileymum:
Good morning guys. Please can someone be kind enough to help with an answer to the bolded? My friend did a pre-degree in sciences with OSU, I need to get a contact in OSU exams and records office to help in confirming if he can get a transcript and result to help in his WES evaluation. He wants to see if he can use it to add to his Bsc and claim points for 2 or more certificates. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2018
gbemiigbal:

A friend got denied because of $120

The person's case can be reopened because visa officers are expected to apply the principles of procedural fairness when determining whether applicants meet the requirements for settlement funds.

"Processing officers should apply the principles of procedural fairness when determining whether applicants meet program requirements for settlement funds".

Procedural fairness requires that applicants:

* be provided with a fair and unbiased assessment of their application
* be informed of the decision-maker’s concerns and
* have a meaningful opportunity to provide a response to concerns about their application

The requirement for procedural fairness applies to all types of immigration and citizenship applications and all aspects of decision-making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Sign me up, baby . adewaleolajumoke02@gmail.com

cochtrane:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tosinkay(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
cochtrane:

Thanks and i am interested. tosinkay4life@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
smiley
cochtrane:
INTERESTED. cynthiaokoro9@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ufkenedy(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys i skimmed through previous thread trying to get an info all to no avail.

Would anyone be kind enough to outline the minimum ielts required scores per section. i.e reading speaking etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Guys shall we?

ufkenedy:
Hello guys i skimmed through previous thread trying to get an info all to no avail.

Would anyone be kind enough to outline the minimum ielts required scores per section. i.e reading speaking etc.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cuteguy201: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Good Morning Sir,
I'm not trying to say you are lying oooo but I think you're lying.

All the same... It's 8777 for LRWS...
Go and Sin No More.

Ese Pupo.
ufkenedy:

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Guys shall we?
yes, our Executive NOC analyst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2018
He is lying Na...lol

cuteguy201:
Good Afternoon Sir,
I'm not trying to say you are lying oooo but I think you're lying.

All the same... It's 8777 for LRWS...

Go and Sin No More.

Ese Pupo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
I am weak Jare..

Newmum0615:
Guys shall we?

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.