Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297983 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
I am innocent cry
happytbaby:
Newmum0615, Cuteguy, Ysteph, Sthillz...God is watching all of you in 3D
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
@ Gbemigaal, how long ago was this? I am interested in this case. PM me, let's see if we can put an appeal together. Has your friend reapplied?

GlitteringStar:

The person's case can be reopened because visa officers are expected to apply the principles of procedural fairness when determining whether applicants meet the requirements for settlement funds.

"Processing officers should apply the principles of procedural fairness when determining whether applicants meet program requirements for settlement funds".

Procedural fairness requires that applicants:

* be provided with a fair and unbiased assessment of their application
* be informed of the decision-maker’s concerns and
* have a meaningful opportunity to provide a response to concerns about their application

The requirement for procedural fairness applies to all types of immigration and citizenship applications and all aspects of decision-making.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Big congrats to geebaby10 and deni83. At hifyty, a big big congratulations to you too and your amazing daughter. I remember reading your story then and i just paused and said a small prayer. I am so glad it turned out well for you and your family.

Its PPR rain. In other news, i went to an office to speak to a colleague this morning. I was asking how her CD (community development for NYSC people) exercise went and this was what transpired (no kidding)

''How did your PPR go yesterday?''

She looked at me really confused and i repeated again ''Your PPR yesterday''

And when more people looked at me in the office i knew something was wrong

''PPR?'' they chorused

Only then did sense enter my head ''sorry CDS i meant'' then i ran out of the office immediately. Thankfully no one there understood.

CIC Canada, get out of my head please cheesy cheesy cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
No be only Innocent...na Idibia. Bye bye joo

Newmum0615:
I am innocent cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
geebaby10:
After almost 8 months, PPR is here!! Grateful to GOD!!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's fine.

unusualfavour:
Guys,

On the employment reference letter has anyone used "To whom it may concern" on the address bar and CIC accepted it.
I don't want my employers to know my destination o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by geebaby10: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thanksssss

Please for those post PPR please help clarify the passport submission process.

What I understand is that I go to DHL office in VI with

1. A copy of the PPR email
2. Height and eye colour chart
3. Family information form - IMM5645E
4. 2 passport photos each per family member
5. International passports
6. Money to pay DHL for their services.

Please am I correct?

Then also how do I arrange for pick-up with DHL?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
PLEASE WHAT IS THE PHONE/FAX NUMBER FOR WES CANADA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
gbemiigbal:

What if you have been working for same company for the past 10 years, do you still need reference letter from your former office?

WAOH i left the office in 2008!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Any job that has exceeded the 10-year mark will not count. Only jobs you have done within the last 10 years at the time of your application applies.
gbemiigbal:

What if you have been working for same company for the past 10 years, do you still need reference letter from your former office?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gbemiigbal: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
happytbaby:

@ Gbemigaal, how long ago was this? I am interested in this case. PM me, let's see if we can put an appeal together. Has your friend reapplied?

I dont really know what he did, but he got his PPR at the end of the day!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muzealla: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested smiley[/quote]

I am very much interested please.My email is ifyikeje@ymail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by skylar2020(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just finished my speaking test. Me that has been forming PPF could not even talk much. God help me. I'm just scared....

Was asked about flying cars. Disadvantages and advantages of public transportation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
skylar2020:
I just finished my speaking test. Me that has been forming PPF could not even talk much. God help me. I'm just scared....

Was asked about flying cars. Disadvantages and advantages of public transportation.

Me too o

But e Don pass, let's focus on Saturday's own

We will end up passing speaking. You'll see

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
geebaby10:

For all those LVO is teaching patience I wish you speedy PPR.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
deni83:
Hello all,

PPR-19 March

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations! @Geebaby10 and Deni83
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
gbemiigbal:

Thanks for this info. Sent my BA certificate and unofficial transcript through fax yesterday and saw a change in my ECA status saying "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" within 18 hours. Though my MSc transcript which is more important is still on its way to WES. MSc was sent through EMS Nigeria

This group is awesome. I have learnt a lot from here!
NAGODE!!!!
How can i send my certificate for processing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
geebaby10:
Thanksssss

Please for those post PPR please help clarify the passport submission process.

What I understand is that I go to DHL office in VI with

1. A copy of the PPR email
2. Height and eye colour chart
3. Family information form - IMM5645E
4. 2 passport photos each per family member
5. International passports
6. Money to pay DHL for their services.

Please am I correct?

Then also how do I arrange for pick-up with DHL?

Read this post for the passport submission process. You will receive a pick up mail after approval. You will then go to a DHL office with an authorization letter, the pick up mail and your ATM card/cash. smiley

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe you should consider the federal skilled trades program. Check your eligibility here

You can also go to page 0 of this thread or the CIC website to answer your question

[quote author=Tobi8934 post=66056997][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Orekelewah: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thank you.
Clayrex101:
I got 8 in listening.

The secret to getting a high band score is to talk without stopping. Let the examiner be the one to tell you to stop.

Its better to talk and not make sense than to be mute.

Lastly, be confident. Imagine the examiner as your friend.

Best of luck.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
GO AND LIE SIN NO MORE

ufkenedy:
Hello guys i skimmed through previous thread trying to get an info all to no avail.

Would anyone be kind enough to outline the minimum ielts required scores per section. i.e reading speaking etc.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
(+1) 800.361.6106
ArcUgo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by geebaby10: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Read this post for the passport submission process. You will receive a pick up mail after approval. You will then go to a DHL office with an authorization letter, the pick up mail and your ATM card/cash. smiley

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by GFavor: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
House pls, can someone assist me. My hubby is the principal applicant, his EE profile has expired and he will like to renew it. Should he start a new profile or he will have to continue with the old one. What is the process pls. If there is a post already on this issue pls can someone send me the link. I will read it up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations Geebaby10 and Deni83
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
geebaby10:

For all those LVO is teaching patience I wish you speedy PPR.

Congratulations! Thank God it ended well. Go and Soar in the new land!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
deni83:
Hello all,

I'm a silent reader here. I just joined nairaland today to post my timeline. I was referred to this thread by a friend and I can honestly say that this forum is the best.

And to all the wonderful contributors, question answerers, troublemakers and my fellow silent readers may the Cannyland smile on us and favour us. Amen

Congratulations ma'am. God is ever faithful. May you excel in Canny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
+14169729004

ArcUgo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello Everyone!!!! Congrats to all the PPR applicants!!
I want to find out something:

I and spouse got AOR 4th March 2018.
Medicals passed 10th March.
Till now no update, it still says we will get a message when we start background check angry anyway, I would like to know our visa office? Any idea how I can find out? Is it too early?
Is it also too early to request GCMS notes? If NO how can I request that please.

I appreciate your feedback kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.