Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295234 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
YES. Your transcript must be sent to WES by your school

sherilycious:
Please after sending my statement of result to wes. Do i still need to pay my university to send them my transcript??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Reading & Listening:
https://ieltsonlinetests.com
http://mini-ielts.com
For Book 1 - 12, search this thread n Google

Talkingboy:
Amen to GS's prayer ...

Abeg where can someone find real Ielts test online for listening and Reading , whether YouTube or Site ( Book 1- 12 is out of it) ??

Thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Reading & Listening:
https://ieltsonlinetests.com
http://mini-ielts.com
For Book 1 - 12, search this thread n Google

Tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
dane15:

You can either pay both application fee and RPRF fee at the time of submission OR pay only application fee and pay RPRF later. If you pay only application fee, you'd get ADR for RPRF payment before PPR mail.
RPRF will be refunded if application is refused / rejected / withdrawn. Application fee will not be refunded once the application has been processed.
If you can't pay both now, you can pay later even before CIC requests for it, after payment you can mail CIC and raise a CSE attaching the payment receipt.
https://eservices.cic. gc. ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
cochtrane:
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS interested smiley

CochTrane - Coach trainer

thanks soo much for the efforts today.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
arbiee:
I need some clarifications please and I hope I haven't goofed.I applied for my Wes evaluation using my maiden name(that's the name on my certificates).Hope this wouldn't pose any problem cos the name on my passport is my updated married name.
Ie: hope the Eca report being in my Maiden name would not affect my EE profile

NB:My Eca report should be ready in 2 weeks according to Wes.
So my question is should I leave it that way or can I still do something about it. (I read something contrary this evening and av been a bit worried)Please kindly weigh in@Glitteringstar @Newmum...

Option1: Send a mail/fax to WES to include your married name on your ECA report. Attach your marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for change of name if you have one.

Option 2: You can make use of your LOE to explain the name change/discrepancy to the Visa Officer (post-ITA).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2018
I just read some job offers no longer need Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and some other changes. I’m now old school o lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Please is there any PNP group I can join? (Be it WhatsApp or any other SM) Let me know. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by conebeam: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Thanks Everyone! May all our dreams come true.

Congratulations! Your path keeps shinning....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by capsule(m): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2018
please I am trying to complete the WES application for ECA, the recipient aspect, should I go for the 'standard (no tracking) for me or I should go with the option of 'tracking', I am considering cost. Any issue with the standard Mail via Canada post?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jumoye: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested

Please I am interested cochtrane. My email address is jumoye@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jumoye: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2018

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jumoye: 2:40am On Mar 24, 2018
cochtrane:
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested smiley

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by daremum(m): 3:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Hi All,

Landed in Calgary Feb 4th.
PR card status changed to Approved on 20th March 2018.
PR Received 22nd March 2018.

@GlitteringStar Congrats.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Femayo:
Hello everyone, my passport was delivered to Accra visa office on 26th Feb 2018, via VFS global Lagos. Message received was " your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada visa office " can anyone tell me why the delay? Thanks

You can send an email to Accra Visa Office.

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 24, 2018
daremum:
Hi All,

Landed in Calgary Feb 4th.
PR card status changed to Approved on 20th March 2018.
PR Received 22nd March 2018.

@GlitteringStar Congrats.

Thanks. Congratulations to you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:18am On Mar 24, 2018
ChinmaRoxy:
@vickyehi.I have been reading your comments on this platform and found them so helpful. Just need some clarifications on ECA using IQAS. I have BNsc,RN,RM and RPHN,applied to my school for transcript which should include the different certificates to ensure higher points but got a message that RM and RPHN certificates have not been sent to school yet. So,what they sent was transcript and RN certificate.I want to know if they could be assessed differently?Wish to know more from you on how the system works.Thanks.chinmaRoxy.
This means you have a degree is nursing (that's a bachelors). Except you were a direct entry student and entered university in 2nd year after your RN diploma, I don't think you can claim points for 2 or more certificate. I might as well be wrong and the only way to know for sure is to initiate the process. But IMO what you have is 5yrs of Bachelor degree. Direct entry student would have 3yrs RN diploma and 4 years degree (making 2 or more cert).

#just my analysis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:20am On Mar 24, 2018
ChinmaRoxy:
@vickyehi.I have been reading your comments on this platform and found them so helpful. Just need some clarifications on ECA using IQAS. I have BNsc,RN,RM and RPHN,applied to my school for transcript which should include the different certificates to ensure higher points but got a message that RM and RPHN certificates have not been sent to school yet. So,what they sent was transcript and RN certificate.I want to know if they could be assessed differently?Wish to know more from you on how the system works.Thanks.chinmaRoxy.
Again it's not just about having the certificate but providing transcript for the separate programmes if you wanna claim it like that. But the university system isn't structured that way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olaneeran: 4:37am On Mar 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

MummyJaygirls:
Please is there any PNP group I can join? (Be it WhatsApp or any other SM) Let me know. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2018
To all of u writing ielts today, I wish u great success

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Issyman(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Talkingboy:

Sorry bro .. The screenshot no gree upload na why...

It's about the Message d registrar sent to members , He mentioned that they're currently having negotiations/collabo with ICAEW , CPA Canada and others .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Morning guys, has anyone ever had an increase in reading after a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Tee248490:

It's highly unlikely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Olaneeran:
It took 02 days for WES to confirmed mine. Although, I submitted over the weekend.

@Olaneeran:Thanks, just seen the message below on my WES page now.

"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by folmus: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Tee248490:

Don't waste your money. What you saw was your score. Perhaps you didn't know the rules of answering questions. Spellings, grammar and number of words are important in Reading. If the answer is plural and you spell it as singular, you lose the point. If you make any spelling mistakes, you lose the mark. If you write more than the required number of words, you lose the mark.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2018
sunvick:
It should be updated in 48hrs. How about your transcript, has it been sent by your school??

@Sunvick: Thanks, just seen the message below on my WES page now.

"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
conebeam:

Congratulations! Your path keeps shinning....

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Please how do you mail CIC?

Thanks
Flaj:

If you can't pay both now, you can pay later even before CIC requests for it, after payment you can mail CIC and raise a CSE attaching the payment receipt.
https://eservices.cic. gc. ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Success2Success: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=66106034]Please is there any PNP group I can join? (Be it WhatsApp or any other SM) Let me know. Thanks[/quoote]

https:///GmWf9h5Qfl9BNlKAH2mbj5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lufthansa: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
@ flaj, can u please enlighten me on the spouse work history issue.

1.) Is it a must the spouse's work history is submitted?

2.) what happens if the spouse is out of job?
Thanks

Flaj:

There are forms to be filled post ita and its after completion of the forms that you'd get to see your personalised document checklist.
Documents required for each application varies but the basics are -

Valid international passport for PA and dependants;
IELTS TRF, ECA report, copy of education certificate of PA and spouse (where applicable);
Passport photographs of PA and dependants;
Proof of medical exams;
Police clearance certificate for PA and adult dependants for any country in which they have resided for 6 months consecutively since they turned 18 years;
Proof of marriage if PA is married;
Birth certificate of PA's child if any;
Proof of funds;
Evidence of name change if any;
Reference letter from employers or evidence of employment;
If PA is divorced proof of divorce/separation;
Spouse evidence of employment if spouse is listed as employed (to save stress on this spouse work history can be moved to personal history, except the emloyment was in Canada and points were awarded for it);
If PA is divorced with a child proof that he/she has legal custody of the child and may include consent letter / declaration from the other parent;
If claiming sibling points, birth certificates of PA and sibling, sibling's PR card or Canadian passport, copy of utility bills not more than 6 months old to show that sibling is living in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by arbiee: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Tanks a lot.I think I would just go with Option 2 and congrats again.quote author=GlitteringStar post=66104031]

Option1: Send a mail/fax to WES to include your married name on your ECA report. Attach your marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for change of name if you have one.

Option 2: You can make use of your LOE to explain the name change/discrepancy to the Visa Officer (post-ITA). [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bolodre(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2018
@Titiclassy good day, pls I tried sending u an email but couldnt.....I read one of ur comments where u said u ve contact for OAU transcript. I ve collected the hard copy before. Pls can u send me the contact? TIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.