Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294918 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JandyJ(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Please someone should help me with his or her whatsapp number. I. Need help on this thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Seyitorl2:
From understanding of ur question,you are have your complete proof of funds.there can be excess o considering d exchange rate,but you cannot minus from it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 3:20am On Mar 26, 2018
bolodre:
@Titiclassy good day, pls I tried sending u an email but couldnt.....I read one of ur comments where u said u ve contact for OAU transcript. I ve collected the hard copy before. Pls can u send me the contact? TIA

I received your mail and sent the contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Litealpha: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Thank you Kmgb
Kmgb:

Hi, I had attached it along with my ID and change of name/marriage docs when I submitted my application to them . My school asked if they should add it,I told them not to bother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2018
However, if given an option right now, I wouldn’t pay upfront. Having an ADR for RPRF would give me heads up that my application is about to be completed.

[quote author=nusetron post=66149071][/quote]

That doesn’t mean they will attend to it as soon as u pay, why not pay upfront and wait for PPR mail instead and know ur file has been “completed” wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Riversides2003(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Lol. cheesy Thanks sis.

When u coming to Canada? And which province are u going to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Riversides2003(m): 5:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Kemzyebony:
Happy Sunday E-Fam,

I finally got my WES HST Refund (Thanks @Emmasonic4me). I filled a 'contact us' form the first time to request for a refund, after i didn't hear from them after a week, i filled the form again and i have received the Refund now after like 3 days.

I have finally dived into the pool with 441, hopefully the cut-offs would fall lower soon.

@Newmum0615 you're in my prayers and thoughts o, even though i don't know you from Adam, but i'm hopeful and pray you'll get your PPR very soon, thanks for your selfless service on this thread.

To all PPR and ITA Hopefuls, May PPR/ITAs fall on us very soon.

Let me know if you need any clarification or information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Good people good morning.
My WES evaluation is complete but this is what I am seeing on my profile when I attempt to download the softcopy report.

what do you guys advise ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Guitarlife:
My WES evaluation is complete but this is what I am seeing on my profile when I attempt to download the softcopy report.

Ermmmm.... try again later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Guitarlife:

Your blood is hot for this week ITA..Retry much later today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

Your blood is hot for this week ITA..Retry much later today
grin grin you are right, very hot fa !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
bbaby84:

Ermmmm.... try again later.
Okay, thanks much....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Guitarlife:

Don't worry its a done deal with 464
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Treasure1611: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Pls which ECA reviewed pre degree and BSc as 2 or more certificates. Your help is needed.

Thanks

quote author=Ramj post=66151643]

A trial will convince you.

if pre degree has been reviewed to give someone 2 or more certificates.

Then what are you waiting for. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
No ma. The school fees you paid is working grin

Thanks.
happytbaby:
Iya o! Hope you sha did not disgrace me? Best of luck darling.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Guitarlife:

When is it out o I have 480 score

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Osaze007:

When is it out o I have 480 score

hahahah...i see your motivation to do well in IELTs at all cost and write it a 3rd time..With that kind of potential score too, I would write IELTs 10 times if i have to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

hahahah...i see your motivation to do well in IELTs at all cost and write it a 3rd time..With that kind of potential score too, I would write IELTs 10 times if i have to

No time I’m ready to take the country by storm

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning All,

I got ADR for spouse employment reference (Didn't claim points for his work history) Do I need to include the business card of the person signing the letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
shocked
Dannyko:

I want to say a BIG thank you on behalf of all those who participated today.It was a beautiful session and I must confess that I enjoyed every bit of the webinar.God bless your kind heart for devoting your time and resources for people you don't even know.In deed,people like you are really rare.I pray that I shall come back here to share my success story in Jesus name when I rewrite my IELTS.To those writing tomorrow Onyiye and Tippex,I wish u God's favour.Apply the principles taught today and ace the test.Thanks once again @cochtrane,God bless u abundantly!
The webinar session has come and gone. I did not receive any mail in my box as to how to join it. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP WITH THE LINK SO I CAN WATCH IT. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Riversides2003(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
coolangel54:
shocked The webinar session has come and gone. I did not receive any mail in my box as to how to join it. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP WITH THE LINK SO I CAN WATCH IT. Thanks

Hello, PM me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Same here o, i didn't receive info on joining, well done to the organizers for such kind gesture all the same, God bless you!
coolangel54:
shocked The webinar session has come and gone. I did not receive any mail in my box as to how to join it. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP WITH THE LINK SO I CAN WATCH IT. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
MissG:
Good morning All,

I got ADR for spouse employment reference (Didn't claim points for his work history) Do I need to include the business card of the person signing the letter.

Wow.Can the gurus speak to this.I thought it wasn't possible to get a request for work experience you did not claim points for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2018
MissG:
Good morning All,

Yes I think you should. Also include any other revelant document that will confirm his employment (offer letter, promotion, etc).

If you don't mind me asking, did your spouse supply most or all of the pof? I'm trying to understand why you may have received an ADR for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Ethelia:

Yes I think you should. Also include any other revelant document that will confirm his employment (offer letter, promotion, etc).

If you don't mind me asking, did your spouse supply most or all of the pof? I'm trying to understand why you may have received an ADR for it.

I'm also trying to understand..Please shed more light
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Ethelia:

If you don't mind me asking, did your spouse supply most or all of the pof? I'm trying to understaGood morning All,

I got ADR for spouse employment reference (Didn't claim points for his work history) Do I need to include the business card of the person signing the letter.nd why you may have received an ADR for it.

Ok, thank you.

We used his Dom account(USD) for the pof cos of forex fluctuations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

Wow.Can the gurus speak to this.I thought it wasn't possible to get a request for work experience you did not claim points for

I have seen on another canada visa forum where spouse employment reference was asked for by LVO when points were not claimed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
If you try now, you should be able to download the PDF
Guitarlife:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2018
cool
Riversides2003:

Hello, PM me. Thanks
Please check. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
smslive2:
If you try now, you should be able to download the PDF
same error still persist jare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Claire40: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Go back to the page before this and create your profile with GCkey not signin partner.
mokarios:
Hi all,
I am just starting out. In creating a profile, I encountered this page, where I am required to pick one of the options.
Please, am I on track? Which of the sign-in partners offers the best advantage?
I have read through the entire 3rd edition of this thread without an answer, and this is why I chose to ask here.
I hope to get a response.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Guitarlife:

same error still persist jare

dont worry..they are still sleeping in canny..try again from their 9am

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.