Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299907 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
enesty:
Good day all, I say kudos to these thraed. Please i have some questions
I studied biological science but working in a pharmaceutical company, in finding my noc what song choose, a biologist or pharmaceutical sales representative
2-i just want to start processing my Canadian immigration o this forum, but the thread is very long, I would appreciate if any one can help put me through, help shorten the process, and guide me through
ThNkks

Interesting.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Avangard(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello Guys,

I forwarded my Bsc transcript to WES last week. While filling my profile, I filled AAT and Bsc.and now I'm yet to start processing AAT transcript to WES. Hope I wont have any challenge on the long run? Seniors in the house should pls advise. Then what is the the procedure for making payment for WES ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by skylar2020(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
sthillz:
Just returning home from Sheba Center.

All the best to all of us who wrote today. It will be our last by God's grace
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ethelia:

Only you can answer this question sir..... A lot of people have been waiting in the pool for months due to 1 or 2 points. So, check the recent draws and your projected CRS score without it. This and your pocket will help you make the decision,

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sasng7:
Hey people,

Just received my PPR. Thanks to almighty God �� and to all the info and community spirit we have here.
I have a few questions though for the veterans:

The email suggests we can send our passports via dhl or vfs and recommends dhl, but there's no forwarding address. Where am I supposed to send the docs to?
Also the Mail subject had CPCO- does this mean my processing VO is Ottawa?
We have 15 days to send these in. Please people ...

Congratulations! May the Land favour you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
For a professional certification.

All the best in your exams, nne.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cuteguy201: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Exactly!

Atleast he was sincere that the thread was too long for him to read unlike one of my uncle on this thread whom of recent said he had read the entire thread without finding the optimum IELTS score for the process.

mcstan18:

People devoted their time to read, research, read again, interpret content as they relate to specific inquiries and type responses. All that's required of you is to read and apply but alas, you are too tired to.

You see, that's unfair to those who sacrificed their time and resources to hand you a "very long" thread to guide you. You know what? Even if someone summarizes for you, you'd still do the needful. So why not start now? You can do so by clicking HERE

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bxcode(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
enesty:
Good day all, I say kudos to these thraed. Please i have some questions
I studied biological science but working in a pharmaceutical company, in finding my noc what song choose, a biologist or pharmaceutical sales representative
2-i just want to start processing my Canadian immigration o this forum, but the thread is very long, I would appreciate if any one can help put me through, help shorten the process, and guide me through
ThNkks
My dear, the journey ahead of you may be longer than this thread without you reading up the archives and having first hand knowledge of some certain things. grin
Just take out time and read even if it's few pages everyday.
As for question 1, your NOC should represent where you've gathered your years of experience, specifically your job functions and roles.

Congrats to all those that have received PPR, may your days in Cannyland be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank you very much.
Happy Sunday.

Ethelia:

Hey, sorry for replying late. I also had that problem but was able to get a bigger scanner. even at that, some of the plain parts at the top and bottom of the cert still cut off.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dear Pharmacist, I consider you to be a very lucky person to have stumbled on this thread early enough.
1. Don’t bother yourself first about the exams it is pretty too early but if you have some spare time you can go to PEBC.ca to read about the exams and required study materials.
2. You are just starting internship, thus all funds earned during this process is not to be spent but saved for the journey ahead, you should also get a Locum job to enhance your earnings.
3. Commencement of the journey in your case is more of mental preparation because you can’t start anything concrete until after your internship by then you would be considered fully licensed.
4. Websites of interest should be PEBC.ca and http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca. You would get to know the financial implication of the journey.
5. I would advise you keep in touch with admin personnels in your school because their help would soon be required for transcript collection.
6. If you need further clarification do not hesitate to pm me.

@iphenon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sasng7: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bimsebony:

Congratulations! May the Land favour you
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. God bless you all. Praying for all the hopefuls .

@Babachi @Glitteringstar @justwise et al please help me out with my initial inquiry.
Babachi I see you also had the same problem of not knowing where to send your original passports to for stamping. My PPR email didn't state the address to send it to or the processing VO. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol. That one weak me that day.
cuteguy201:
Exactly!

Atleast he was sincere that the thread was too long for him to read unlike one of my uncle on this thread whom of recent said he had read the entire thread without finding the optimum IELTS score for the process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by iphenon: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
nusetron:
Dear Pharmacist, I consider you to be a very lucky person to have stumbled on this thread early enough.
1. Don’t bother yourself first about the exams it is pretty too early but if you have some spare time you can go to PEBC.ca to read about the exams and required study materials.
2. You are just starting internship, thus all funds earned during this process is not to be spent but saved for the journey ahead, you should also get a Locum job to enhance your earnings.
3. Commencement of the journey in your case is more of mental preparation because you can’t start anything concrete until after your internship by then you would be considered fully licensed.
4. Websites of interest should be PEBC.ca and http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca. You would get to know the financial implication of the journey.
5. I would advise you keep in touch with admin personnels in your school because their help would soon be required for transcript collection.
6. If you need further clarification do not hesitate to pm me.

@iphenon

God bless you Sir. I sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Litealpha: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dear Kmgb, aside the transcript, please did your school have to send copy of your certificate or letter confirming your degree alongside to ICES?
Kmgb:

Just received mine on monday,it took exactly 1 month. I guess they are trying to under promise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Does it make sense to pay RPRF fees before they request?? Has anyone done this and does it have any pro or con on an application? Or is it safe for them to just request first?

Newmum0615, glitteringstar , Canadianfly mcstan18 et all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kemzyebony(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday E-Fam,

I finally got my WES HST Refund (Thanks @Emmasonic4me). I filled a 'contact us' form the first time to request for a refund, after i didn't hear from them after a week, i filled the form again and i have received the Refund now after like 3 days.

I have finally dived into the pool with 441, hopefully the cut-offs would fall lower soon.

@Newmum0615 you're in my prayers and thoughts o, even though i don't know you from Adam, but i'm hopeful and pray you'll get your PPR very soon, thanks for your selfless service on this thread.

To all PPR and ITA Hopefuls, May PPR/ITAs fall on us very soon.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
tippex:

Thanks DannyKo. God bless you so much @cochtrane for being so selfless, the webinar was so helpful and the map we did was almost the same we practised yesterday. Thank God everything went well, may God crown our efforts with success.
wow! Glad to hear that. I'm glad you found it helpful too.

For others, we'll try schedule another one. Can't say when. But surely will let you know. This is something we intend to keep doing at intervals. Unfortunately couldn't put this one during weekend. Next one will be at weekend, probably.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enesty(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
bxcode:

My dear, the journey ahead of you may be longer than this thread without you reading up the archives and having first hand knowledge of some certain things. grin
Just take out time and read even if it's few pages everyday.
As for question 1, your NOC should represent where you've gathered your years of experience, specifically your job functions and roles.

Congrats to all those that have received PPR, may your days in Cannyland be blessed.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
hiscules:
Does it make sense to pay RPRF fees before they request?? Has anyone done this and does it have any pro or con on an application? Or is it safe for them to just request first?

Newmum0615, glitteringstar , Canadianfly Mcstan18 et all

Yes, it makes perfect sense to pay before request. If one's application is rejected (not our portion), they'll get a full refund.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please, has anyone ever evaluated Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) with WES? PDE is usually awarded by some colleges of education in Nigeria. Just wondering if it will receive a positive evaluation so I can use it to claim points for two or more certificates. Evaluation of BSc for self and spouse has been concluded but CRS still at 425. Should move to 457 if the PDE receives a positive evaluation. I will appreciate your advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyTheFather:
mr cochtrane...if time zones permit, I won't mind being a part of your webinar...already done my IELTS, but maybe I could help a few people.
Thanks for the kind offer. Will reach you by mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Amen. Thanks dear.
Kemzyebony:
Happy Sunday E-Fam,

@Newmum0615 you're in my prayers and thoughts o, even though i don't know you from Adam, but i'm hopeful and pray you'll get your PPR very soon, thanks for your selfless service on this thread.

To all PPR and ITA Hopefuls, May PPR/ITAs fall on us very soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
I don't know that it really helps your application in any way. Some people take the upfront route so that they don't get ADR for payment later. Some others say it helps with processing your application faster but I can't say that it is true. I chose paying upfront so that I just have it out of my way.
I even know people who didn't pay upfront so that they can 'get the assurance' that they are almost about to get PPR since they usually get the request to pay when the processing is almost at an end.
hiscules:

Newmum0615, glitteringstar , Canadianfly mcstan18 et all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank you smiley
mcstan18:

All the best in your exams, nne.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Amen o. Thanks.
Fanyeofori:
Oh, I c. May ur efforts be richly rewarded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hi ya. I am looking at this now. First of all (go down low): Don't even consider 6411. It falls under NOC C. It can't work. I am also not too sure of 0621. Post your JD if you can, let's select a more appropriate one.

Seyitorl2:
Morning family.

NEWMUMM I HAIL o!!
congrats to all who received ppr recently. May the beautiful land of Canada favor you. And to all still waiting. "Ariwo ayo"shall be your portion.
Pls newmum help me use ur "noc"professional eye look dis my case as I dey fear misrepresentation. My noc falls in between two. One as a retail and wholesales trades manager (0621)and as a sales representative wholesale trade non technical. ( Noc6411)

D company I work for has d franchise to produce a well known brrand nd my job desccriprion include sales and customer services. I follow up with clients to take orders,ensure goods get to them, ensure payment is made, look out for potential clients bring ideas on how sales can be improved on.

Secondly,the company deals in other thing like oil e.tc.its a privately owned business with a branch in usa. nd my oga is one with an icake idea. Na our hand we dey take collect salary. Nd we no get payslips.
How do I prove this.as I am putting my documents together.
God bless u .

Cc: NEWMUM.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=hiscules post=66146781]Does it make sense to pay RPRF fees before they request?? Has anyone done this and does it have any pro or con on an application? Or is it safe for them to just request first?

@newmum’s insight is cool. However, if given an option right now, I wouldn’t pay upfront. Having an ADR for RPRF would give me heads up that my application is about to be completed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
iphenon:

God bless you Sir. I sent you a pm

Replied already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EzekielMab(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good evening guys , I plan to apply for ppr next year as I don't have 3.7m in my account now .

I want to hustle to reach that amount since no one is assisting me here.

Pls guys, is it true that Canada wants to end this ppr next year ? How true is this information ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
ysteph:
Good morning everyone,
@Ethelia please how did you scan your Call to Bar Certificate? The size is not fitting into my scanner.

Download Camscanner app from playstore OR take a picture of it and convert it to pdf using smallpdfdotcom or online2pdfdotcom etc

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=nusetron post=66149071][/quote] oh OK. @ mcstan18 , newmum0615 nusetron your insights are acknowledged. I personally think since it may take another 5 to 10 days to get reviewed and confirmed, one may opt to pay

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Avangard:
Hello Guys,

I forwarded my Bsc transcript to WES last week. While filling my profile, I filled AAT and Bsc.and now I'm yet to start processing AAT transcript to WES. Hope I wont have any challenge on the long run? Seniors in the house should pls advise. Then what is the the procedure for making payment for WES ECA?

You claim to have forwarded transcript to WES or did your school forward the transcript ? and how are you able to do this and not know how to pay WES....bros go and read from page 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.