Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1308253 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Opotuniti:
Dear friends,

Amidst all the various options for GCMS notes websites, (getgcms.com, caipsgcms.com, visafile.info, myimmitracker.com, gcmsnotes.com etc) Is there any one with special advantage that outweighs others e.g. Response time? Detailed note explanation? Etc......

The response time and contents of the note is from CIC and has mostly nothing to do with each of the websites you have mentioned. The major reason they are in business is because you have to be present in Canada to be able to order notes and most note seekers are outside Canada, but if you have someone in Canada that peron can also get it for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank you. I appreciate.

Flaj:

Download Camscanner app from playstore OR take a picture of it and convert it to pdf using smallpdfdotcom or online2pdfdotcom etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
EzekielMab:
Good evening guys , I plan to apply for ppr next year as I don't have 3.7m in my account now .

I want to hustle to reach that amount since no one is assisting me here.

Pls guys, is it true that Canada wants to end this ppr next year ? How true is this information ?

Not true

On November 1 last, the government revealed its Canada Immigration Plan for 2018-2020. It outlined Canada’s commitment to increase the numbers accepted through the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades Class to around 250,000 over the next three years, with another 184,000 or so new permanent residents to settle through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) before the end of 2020.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Litealpha:
Dear Kmgb, aside the transcript, please did your school have to send copy of your certificate or letter confirming your degree alongside to ICES?

Hi, I had attached it along with my ID and change of name/marriage docs when I submitted my application to them . My school asked if they should add it,I told them not to bother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
MoCare:
Please, has anyone ever evaluated Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) with WES? PDE is usually awarded by some colleges of education in Nigeria. Just wondering if it will receive a positive evaluation so I can use it to claim points for two or more certificates. Evaluation of BSc for self and spouse has been concluded but CRS still at 425. Should move to 457 if the PDE receives a positive evaluation. I will appreciate your advice. Thanks

A trial will convince you.

if pre degree has been reviewed to give someone 2 or more certificates.

Then what are you waiting for.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ademo1: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please house, can I package my credentials alongside my transcript to WES to avoid spending more money on DHL. please, any advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
ademo1:
Please house, can I package my credentials alongside my transcript to WES to avoid spending more money on DHL. please, any advice?

Why dhl. Why not fax it free of charge . Zoom back to page 0 for clarification

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ramj:

A trial will convince you.

if pre degree has received got someone 2 or mor certificates.

then what are you waiting for.

Thank you very much for this. I will start the upgrade process tomorrow then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Congratulations @glitteringstar. So happy for you again; we shall see in Canada. Here ideas thinking we will take the same flight out. Loll..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kemzyebony:
Happy Sunday E-Fam,

I finally got my WES HST Refund (Thanks @Emmasonic4me).

You're welcome sweetie. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Iya o! Hope you sha did not disgrace me? Best of luck darling.

Newmum0615:
For a professional certification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mzstephh(f): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello sir, just seeing this you can choose any province for now and change it when you eventually decide on what province to got to,.
phtomay:
Hello Mzstephh and other pharmacists in the house,
I am the primary applicant but would like to evaluate my wife's BPharm certificate. We are not sure which NAPRA to select while paying on the pharmacy gateway portal as we are yet to decide which province to settle in.
Can we just choose any?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fogechi: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
futureenergy:

CRS score based on your parameters. check some pages before or even Page 0 of the thread, you'll find how to calculate CRS scores.

Last cut off was 456.

When will this cut off come down. My crs score is like 423 with my pgd with uniabuja but 408 with my first degree.

Am getting discouraged as person don dey.
old.

Is there any other way out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
fogechi:

When will this cut off come down. My crs score is like 423 with my pgd with uniabuja but 408 with my first degree.

Am getting discouraged as person don dey.
old.

Is there any other way out

Look into PNP

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fogechi: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
luffyhaki:

Look into PNP

Please is there any thread for that one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
hiscules:
oh OK. @ mcstan18 , newmum0615 nusetron your insights are acknowledged. I personally think since it may take another 5 to 10 days to get reviewed and confirmed, one may opt to pay

Read THIS too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sasng7:
Hey people,
Just received my PPR. Thanks to almighty God �� and to all the info and community spirit we have here.

Congratulations!

Sasng7:
The email suggests we can send our passports via dhl or vfs and recommends dhl, but there's no forwarding address. Where am I supposed to send the docs to?

High Commission of Canada
42 Independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana.
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
agates:
Congratulations @glitteringstar. So happy for you again; we shall see in Canada. Here ideas thinking we will take the same flight out. Loll..

Lol. cheesy Thanks sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by capsule(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
fogechi:

hope this helps....
All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1
search here on nairaland, couldn't get an appropriate link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sctests: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Osaze007:

E no easy
Nigeria na yeye country I want out fast

So you know the country is useless but you go around mocking Biafrans?

I knew there isn't any future in that cesspit before coming down here to Aussie.

You are going to rot in that zoo. Write this down and hang it on your wall.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by SolutionsGuy: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
fogechi:

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

It's about a province in Canada nominating you. Costs a bit more but adds up to 600 points to your CRS score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mokarios(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hi all,
I am just starting out. In creating a profile, I encountered this page, where I am required to pick one of the options.
Please, am I on track? Which of the sign-in partners offers the best advantage?
I have read through the entire 3rd edition of this thread without an answer, and this is why I chose to ask here.
I hope to get a response.
Cheers!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
mokarios:
Hi all,
I am just starting out. In creating a profile, I encountered this page, where I am required to pick one of the options.
Please, am I on track? Which of the sign-in partners offers the best advantage?
I have read through the entire 3rd edition of this thread without an answer, and this is why I chose to ask here.
I hope to get a response.
Cheers!

Sign up with a GCkey. Sign in partner is for people who have an online service/profile with one of the partners and intend to link it with CIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sasng7: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations!

High Commission of Canada
42 Independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana.
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

Thanks a lot . God bless

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
EzekielMab:
Good evening guys , I plan to apply for ppr next year as I don't have 3.7m in my account now .

I want to hustle to reach that amount since no one is assisting me here.

Pls guys, is it true that Canada wants to end this ppr next year ? How true is this information ?
The present immigration plan for canada is till 2020. After then they will chose the next line of action.....hopefully that should be to increase the numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sherilycious: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please me, my husband and a child that a family of 3. Thats 19k CAD. Please must the proof of fund that am submitting during the application be the total 19k CAD or i can submit a prove with less than that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
tippex:

Thanks DannyKo. God bless you so much @cochtrane for being so selfless, the webinar was so helpful and the map we did was almost the same we practised yesterday. Thank God everything went well, may God crown our efforts with success.
Uwc sis,I await your testimony in 12days time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
From understanding of ur question,you are have your complete proof of funds.there can be excess o considering d exchange rate,but you cannot minus from it.
sherilycious:
Please me, my husband and a child that a family of 3. Thats 19k CAD. Please must the proof of fund that am submitting during the application be the total 19k CAD or i can submit a prove with less than that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fogechi: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
SolutionsGuy:

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

It's about a province in Canada nominating you. Costs a bit more but adds up to 600 points to your CRS score.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fogechi: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
capsule:

hope this helps....

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs
(PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1

search here on nairaland, couldn't get an appropriate link.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Go to hellofax.com, register for a free account and fax your documents. I just did that on Thursday and they have acknowledged receipt.

ademo1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2018
sherilycious:

That's the minimum POF, you can have more than that but not less. Your application and processing fee must be sourced out of the POF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.