Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299814 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make una allow me do my work this morning...

Threemg:

PM means PASTOR MATTHEW
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2018
mcstan18:

This is a sad one. The only drawing board I see here is canceling the US birth plans before someone dashes American government their baby. I can't even imagine the pain in those Jordanian parents' heart each day they see their girl say "Hello" from the other side.

Too sad! Though I still don't understand how she can't be added automatically since the Dad is Canadian.

Only the OP and her hubby can decide what they want to do on the drawing board. I can only advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Is04970: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning house.
Please permit me to ask this not so intelligent and recurring question.
I faxed my certificate to WES and this is what my account is showing. The school is yet to send the transcript.
Does it mean WES have started working on my evaluation without waiting for the transcript?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Hi. Call the customer care later today now. It’s not much of an issue so just call to find out what document is being evaluated.

G.L

Onyi. x
Is04970:
Good morning house.
I faxed my certificate to WES and this is what my account is showing. The school is yet to send the transcript.
Does it mean WES have started working on my evaluation without waiting for the transcript?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Newmum will soon ask what is G.L now tongue tongue tongue

cheesy

onyi888:
Hi. Call the customer care later today now. It’s not much of an issue so just call to find out what document is being evaluated.

G.L

Onyi. x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ddymples: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2018
I can't help but laugh. Agbaya grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
Thank you ma. What is PM please? They have not mentioned it before on the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2018
bbaby84:

Too sad! Though I still don't understand how she can't be added automatically since the Dad is Canadian.

Only the OP and her hubby can decide what they want to do on the drawing board. I can only advice.

I think it's because the man isn't a Canadian by birth or naturalization. He only inherited the status from his own father. Geebaby10 please make the most of this information and save yourselves a potential difficulty in bringing your newborn over to Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2018
mcstan18:

I think it's because the man isn't a Canadian by birth or naturalization. He only inherited the status from his own father. Geebaby10 please make the most of this information and save yourselves a potential difficulty in bringing your newborn over to Canada

In my view, why don't they just deliver the child in canny..Lets always try to avoid complications..I'm sure they have very good reasons for going to have the baby in the states but i think they should backtrack and decide what is best for that child.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaj:

Business registration documents, bank statement for the business, tax clearance certificate, letter of reference from clients with evidence of payment for work done.

Thanks
Is the letter of reference from clients, evidence of payment, tax clearance certificate and bank statements for six months or since inception of the business?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2018
It happened to me too.
I only used the contact us form on the WES website to call their attention to it. You can do that if you wish but they will change it when the school sends the transcript.

Is04970:
Good morning house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Somebody cannot get help here again grin

ddymples:
I can't help but laugh. Agbaya grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin But seriously, what is it? Is it a timeline like NA1? grin
onyi888:
Newmum will soon ask what is G.L now tongue tongue tongue

cheesy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Nazor83:
The guy suddenly became a warrior. Where exactly did that Biafra comment come from?

Look through his nairaland profile you'll understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Nop. There is no issue with that. You can just walk in to your bank to request for masters card too if you want so that your hat refund can also be credited back to your account when the time comes.
Every penny counts you know.

JudithToochi:
Thanks and God bless you. I actually have first bank but its verve. Can I get someone else's debit card to make the payment? Hope it doesn't affect anything

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Claire40:
Which one is biafra enemies again? Please lets keep tribalism out of this thread. No negative vibes.

Lool you won’t understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
Please don't say things like this. You are being tribalistic. Not fair. You receive help from people from every tribe here and you don't ask for their
tribe before accepting responses to your questions. We don't do that here biko. undecided
PS: You have 90 days not 91.

That’s not what I mean they were insulting me that’s why
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
happytbaby:
Hello Newbie,

Welcome to the thread. Females are allowed but they are not allowed to bring spouses. Only men are allowed to bring their spouses.

I know of a way to bring your spouse though, PM me for details.

grin grin grin ;DWelcome ma,Agent happytbaby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by exceedinglory: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Morning E-family,

I submitted my PR application on the 6th of this month. My Review of medical results status is still showing:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Hope there is no cause for alarm? as my observation from this platform shows that medical is usually approved within 1 to 2 weeks of submission.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Once they realize the transcript hasn't gotten to them, you will see something like this on your account:

Status

On hold
We are waiting for your document(s)

Pending
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document

Academic Transcript
Not received

Degree Certificate
Accepted

@Is04970

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Once they realize the transcript hasn't gotten to them, you will see something like this on your account:

Status
On hold
We are waiting for your document(s)

Pending

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document

Academic Transcript
Not received

Degree Certificate
Accepted

Is04970:
Good morning house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
I can't imagine their pain.

bbaby84:

You will need to think about that decision properly. Doesn't make much sense to me if you ask me. You will have to sponsor the baby of which I doubt you will meet the requirements to sponsor any family member while residing in Nigeria.
Also note that sponsorship can take up to 1 year.

Click on the link below.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-parents-battle-to-bring-toddler-home-to-canada-1.3139285

After this, go back to the drawing board.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Threemg:

PM means PASTOR MATTHEW
You people will not kill somebody with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

To: Newcomers (AKA Newbies)

Pls I implore you all to read and search the thread well before asking questions.Most questions asked have been one way or the other responded to.Questions about how to start the process,how to apply to WES(or which evaluation body to use?),how to register for IELTS and so on are routine questions that have been answered earlier on this or previous threads(i.e.Part 1 and 2).I implore you to read.

Please note that there is a page on the thread tagged '0' ,everything needed to successfully apply for the Express Entry Scheme is there- kindly utilise it.Devout time to read (everybody has 24 hours including the "elders" who answer questions here).Nothing comes for free,you have to sacrifice something to obtain something.The sacrifice you require here is the time to read.

The rate at which the thread is moving at geometric progression,the mod might be forced to create part 4 soon(meanwhile ,some of us have vowed to get our CoPR before part 3 is closed,pls let our wishes come to pass grin).
Imagine I left the thread last night and about 3 pages had been added(I thought madam Newmum0615 and madam Happytbaby had both announced their PPR only to see repeated questions.)

In sum,Newbies pls search the thread for answers ,if you cannot get answer(s) to your questions,then ask.

Thank you

In another news,WES mailed me last night that I'll receive HST refund of $26.91 in 2-3days. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm. I did same 6th and I’ve passed my medical since 10th. Anyway, relax.. tho it may tarry, it must surely come.

Onyi. x

exceedinglory:
Morning E-family,

I submitted my PR application on the 6th of this month. My Review of medical results status is still showing:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Hope there is no cause for alarm? as my observation from this platform shows that medical is usually approved within 1 to 2 weeks of submission.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2018
You can PM me.

mbakweich:
Unilag why naaa? I Applied for my transcript to be sent to WES two weeks ago, up till now, no news. Am not even sure if it has been processed talk more of sending. Pls any alumni of unilag in the house who can assist me? I really need some help. I plan to register for IELTS once wes starts processing my credentials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018

ysteph:
British Counsel? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
How can you tell us about PPR casually?
Oh, you wouldn't have told us if you didn't have a question!
Oya, do the needful, make it grand, we want more!
JESUSisable:
Hi efam. Congratulations to all PPR and ITA recipients and congrats to all hopefuls, God will perfect it in Jesus name.

I have a quick question my people. Pls to the Glory of God I received PPR on 1st of March and I have sent my passport but my account is still showing "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I thought this should have changed to "You do not need additional documents ".

Pls any advice as to the reason for this?Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cutezain(f): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning E-Fam * my two hands are in the air* how many days (months)after I pay for my PPRF is it possible to get a positive/golden mail.

Ps. I didn't pay PPRF upfront, had no I idea I could do that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
He announced it before o.

Owols:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Owols:

Pleaseeeeeeeeee no. No more grand announcements from Jesusisable. The last announcement was 3 pages long. How you missed sef is amazing. Because everybody and their mother quoted the long post to write Congrats. So please no more grand announcements from Jesusisable grin.
E do.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
That's how we catch people who don't read.
lol.

Canadianfly:

Pleaseeeeeeeeee no. No more grand announcements from Jesusisable. The last announcement was 3 pages long. How you missed sef is amazing. Because everybody and their mother quoted the long post to write Congrats. So please no more grand announcements from Jesusisable grin.
E do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BlackMimir: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Abeg who fit help me with CIC number make I ask which VO dey handle person application?
AOR since Feb 13th and IP2 during the "shakara breeze" on Feb 27th.
Newmum0615, glitteringstar mcstan.

Disclaimer: I try search o. But I nor know which keyword go give me the result.

Modified:
I found it guys. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA recipient,
@ Guitarlife, your speed nor be here oh, make the speed continue to PPR in Jesus name.
@Osaze007, congrats again oh, it's sharp sharp submit your documents, you suppose do get most of them before now.

To all the ITA hopefuls, receive favour and speed, so you will testify

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.