Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299224 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
segzy14:

Thanks sir, i quite appreciate.
My business has an online presence, do you think providing an account statement for 6 years wont be too bulky?
I have pictures.
Lastly, for the past 6 years, there are couple of clients that i worked for and cant get in touch with, how do i deal with it?
You don't need letter from every client. A few whose payments can be linked with your services will do. As regards the account statement, 6 years is quite long, you can do between 2 -3 (my opinion), although @bigfido said he submitted only one year statement.
I am advocating longer because you may have claimed 3 years experience, and they need to be convinced that your claims are legit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lufthansa: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank U @Flaj for ur clarification.

Flaj:

Spouse work history isn't required as it doesn't add any points to the CRS so it's better to leave it out especially if you'll have trouble finding payslips, reference letters and all. You can mention it as part of spouse's personal history.
If you'll be using spouse's account as part of POF, it is advisable to have that on standby ( i know someone got ADR for spouse work history after using spouse's salary account for POF).
However if spouse work history is in Canada it adds to the CRS and it must be submitted.
2. Spouse or PA being out a job presently doesn't affect the application as long as they have had skilled work experience within the past ten years in the appropriate NOCs. It is irrelevant that spouse or PA is out of job at the time of submitting the application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
This na WES and transcript era we dey now. Someone should announce PPR news please. I've skipped like two page of WES kweshuns angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
wholesomegrace:
E jor oooooo,

I've been helping someone with processing things and I advised that PA's spouse who is good in French should write both IELTS and the French test. Spouse has written the french test but I still insisted that she writes IELTS in order to increase their scores for better chance of clinching ITA in good time cos age isn't on their side.

I hope I am right......

Sweet! Whatever legit increases CRS score is worth the penny. I wish the test was just a "Je m'apelle Mcstan18" kind of test embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Flaj:

You don't need letter from every client. A few whose payments can be linked with your services will do. As regards the account statement, 6 years is quite long, you can do between 2 -3 (my opinion), although @bigfido said he submitted only one year statement.
I am advocating longer because you may have claimed 3 years experience, and they need to be convinced that your claims are legit.

Yes, I will claim 3yrs experience or more , I think it will be better I do 3yrs account statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
luffyhaki:

u dey give advice without consulting oracle first...lol

At least I don consult oracle. Oya talk ur own grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sherilycious: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please is it better to write Ielts in british Council than writing in IDP MOD. Or Its the same thing. Although IDP mod is cheaper and has a closer date

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
cry cry cry
When they have refused to release us nkor?

Canadianfly:
This na WES and transcript era we dey now. Someone should announce PPR news please. I've skipped like two page of WES kweshuns angry grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
wholesomegrace:

At least I don consult oracle. Oya talk ur own grin grin grin

Yes.it does increase the points.Mcstan make we go French village
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sasng7: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
geebaby10:
Please can somebody help with this situation.

We plan to do a soft landing in Canada so the visas do not expire and then go to America to birth our child. Will it be an issue that our baby is born after COPR and after our first landing but before our PR cards are issued? Is this something to declare?

From what I understand, there's nothing to declare if it is after you arrive Canada for the first time. And I don't think it is a sin to be PR of Canada and go to America to deliver but I have heard some different comments so please help.

Please note that the child will be born after COPR, after our first (soft) landing, after applications for our PR cards but before the PR cards are issued and before our final landing and the child will be born outside Canada.

Why oh why would you want to do this? Unless you have an ailing family member who you desperately want to witness this birth - this - in my opinion - is a mistake.
First off - American citizenship is great- but not so great when you have an option to gain Canadian citizenship for that lovely baby.
Your Canadian baby would have access to free medical care which is not the case for your American baby.
You also have to think of the double taxes this poor kid would pay once he/she turns 18.
Abeg tink this move well .

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
cry cry cry

You will get your PPR this week

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
I grab am!

Amen! My birthday falls on Easter day. What a wonderful birthday gift that would be. wink

luffyhaki:

You will get your PPR this week

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
mcstan18:

Sweet! Whatever legit increases CRS score is worth the penny. I wish the test was just a "Je m'apelle Mcstan18" kind of test embarassed

Yes o, you see, someone pushed me to write the 3rd ielts which gave me ITA just 2 days after results were released, this person even offered to pay for the test, meanwhile, yours truly was already discouraged and had packed her bag to the PNP thread. I eventually paid myself and gave it my best and scores moved from 380 thereabout to 444.

This experience motivates me and I encourage others to do same not minding the cost.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Canadianfly:

Its like we should open a separate thread specifically for WES related questions..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
I wrote my 2nd IELTS with MOD IDP on the 24th (first was with BC). I must say I was quite impressed with their service - the follow-up, the webinar, their attention to details, the co-ordination on exam day, the tips and whatnot they will send to you via e-mail, the writing materials they provide. They now have headsets as well (same type as the one BC uses) and guess what? They are brand new! grin

It's basically same test questions only with great customer service at MOD IDP. You can try them. I was glad I did.

This is not a paid ad.

sherilycious:
Please is it better to write Ielts in british Council than writing in IDP MOD. Or Its the same thing. Although IDP mod is cheaper and has a closer date

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
luffyhaki:

Yes.it does increase the points.Mcstan make we go French village

This is a good decision. Oya do it fast. Waris my cane....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
sherilycious:

No mind the people wey dey laugh you becoz you write British Counsel. grin

Na yeye people grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
luffyhaki:

Yes.it does increase the points. Mcstan18 make we go French village

At this pace my brother, any legit thing to increase this score will be pursued

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beautyfoch: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Any Idea please??

beautyfoch:
Good day E-fam, please i have a question.

Is it possible to include a degree that is on the verge of
conclusion for WES evaluation....
For Example, I will be presenting my MSc final defence next week after which we will wait for Senate approval of the results before transcript can be requested for. But i have no idea how long its gonna take.... we know how these kind of things play out in Nigerian Universities.

So is it possible to fill out my Bsc and the pending MSc for WES evaluation then pay the $233 for the evaluation of both and forward my Bsc transcript and cert while waiting for senate to approve the Msc results then request for the transcript n co.??

Then if the Bsc evaluation comes out can i dive into the pool with it.
Cos with Bsc alone my Crs is 423 but with Msc the Crs is 462.

I already have my IELTS result LRSW 8.5, 8.5,7, 7 and it will clock 1 year by May. Don't want it expire without serving it's purpose.

Please kindly advise. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
The billing address is the home address that you used to open the account.
Zeiya:
Please who is familiar with this WES payment stage. What address am I required to fill in the upper part?
The home address I used to open the account or the address that they will send the evaluated Report to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Zeiya(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
@Newmum0615 and
@nuelnuel
Thank you.
I can flow now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Desmosome: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ethelia:

Nothing else can be done. If you can get WES to refund your money please do so, otherwise count your losses and start the evaluation process with MCC.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bestdiddy: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Weldone to everyone

May GOD grant all our heart desires

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Canadianfly:

No mind the people wey dey laugh you becoz you write British Counsel. grin

Na yeye people grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
cry cry cry

@Newmum I just have a feeling that WE would get PPR this week.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Desmosome:
Good day house, I am planning to enroll for Canada express entry too,part of the process is to take ielts(general) and evaluate result. I am a medical doctor and I have started WES(paid to Wes already ) evaluation, but my school has not send the result, I later got to know that doctors evaluate tru physician apply and not WES. What should I do? Should I refund my money or something else can be done?. Pls can someone advise me. Thanks
You can apply for refund and they will refund you approximately 211cad.

N.B
My advice to you is to research well during this journey so you don't make expensive mistakes because WES has it written on their site and you still made the mistake. So calm down and research well, don't apply for these things while you are at work and your thoughts are in a million places.

Best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Me too!

For this I have prayed.

nusetron:

@Newmum I just have a feeling that WE would get PPR this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
Me too!

For this I have prayed.

Sha dont forget who prophesied it first lol..And please dont be a stranger on this thread when you collect it even though i know you will migrate to the living in canada thread..Check us from time to time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin Oshey.

luffyhaki:

Sha dont forget who prophesied it first..lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
I can never forget my roots.

luffyhaki:

Sha dont forget who prophesied it first lol..And please dont be a stranger on this thread when you collect it even though i know you will migrate to the living in canada thread..Check us from time to time

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Zeewirld: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good afternoon, Is it possible to just do a soft landing in Canada after getting the migration documents and return back to Nigeria before final departure to Canada let say in 2 years time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Zeewirld:
Good afternoon, Is it possible to just do a soft landing in Canada after getting the migration documents and return back to Nigeria before final departure to Canada let say in 2 years time?

Nigerians...Their blood will be hot and when they finally get PPR, they ask such questions..Don't mind me as i just couldn't help but state it..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.