Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299091 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enesty(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please correct me if am wrong, on this journey I d the following
Evaluating results -wes
Write ielts
Submit your online profile
Take medicals
Have funds in account
Enter the pool
Begin praying
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gensta: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello Pharm. Please have you gone passed the PEBC stage. I need some answers from any pharmacists that have gone passed this stage. First, which is better to use to certify documents from your own experience : the notary public, commissioner of oaths or a lawyer? Secondly, how long did it take after you sent in all your documents to get the eca report.
nusetron:
Dear Pharmacist, I consider you to be a very lucky person to have stumbled on this thread early enough.
1. Don’t bother yourself first about the exams it is pretty too early but if you have some spare time you can go to PEBC.ca to read about the exams and required study materials.
2. You are just starting internship, thus all funds earned during this process is not to be spent but saved for the journey ahead, you should also get a Locum job to enhance your earnings.
3. Commencement of the journey in your case is more of mental preparation because you can’t start anything concrete until after your internship by then you would be considered fully licensed.
4. Websites of interest should be PEBC.ca and http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca. You would get to know the financial implication of the journey.
5. I would advise you keep in touch with admin personnels in your school because their help would soon be required for transcript collection.
6. If you need further clarification do not hesitate to pm me.

@iphenon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Omedic: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
q
Zeewirld:
Good afternoon, Is it possible to just do a soft landing in Canada after getting the migration documents and return back to Nigeria before final departure to Canada let say in 2 years time?

My knowledge on this is limited. But you can't do this if Canadian citizenship is your goal. You are required to spend 3 years(1095 days) of 5 years, after your landing in Canada to qualify for citizenship. You PR can also be revoked if you don't meet the residency obligation to maintain it. You need to remain present in Canada for 730 days (i.e. two calendar years) out of every five years to maintain it. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin Permit me to laugh first please.

I can imagine how cute you are typing this. I would say you should go to page zero, but I am feeling generous today.

-Read up
-Check your eligibility here.
-If eligible, perform a simulation of your CRS score with different scenarios (Can be done at any stage before entering the pool)
-Evaluate your highest academic degree
-Write IELTS
-Read up more
-Submit your online profile (same as enter the pool)
-Receive ITA
-Read up some more
-Do medicals/PCC/Gather every other important document/Get POF ready
-More reading
-Submit a formal application for permanent residence (e-APR)
-Begin praying
-Wait and then pray more.

I might have omitted something, but like I said before: READ!!!

The one-stop source of reliable information is: HERE.

wink

enesty:
Please correct me if am wrong, on this journey I d the following
Evaluating results -wes
Write ielts
Submit your online profile
Take medicals
Have funds in account
Enter the pool
Begin praying
Thanks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teefinix: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good aftern
Does my spouse need to evaluate his credentials too....if we want to apply as a family?.he is about to write ielts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please For those who assessed their edication credential with MCC, How long after making payment for ECA does one get an electronic copy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Desmosome: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
vickyehi:

You can apply for refund and they will refund you approximately 211cad.

N.B
My advice to you is to research well during this journey so you don't make expensive mistakes because WES has it written on their site and you still made the mistake. So calm down and research well, don't apply for these things while you are at work and your thoughts are in a million places.

Best of luck.

Thanks,really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
luffyhaki:

You will get your PPR this week

Amen o. Me sef I grab am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...i have made my announcement officially before oh,Pls kindly check on my profile for more details wink
Owols:
How can you tell us about PPR casually?
Oh, you wouldn't have told us if you didn't have a question!
Oya, do the needful, make it grand, we want more!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Desmosome: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pls can someone help me with detail steps to follow for medical doctor applying for Canada express entry.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
As the prophets are giving these prophecies for @Newmum. Father Lord I claim it too in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Guys, I got my PPR today

Here is my timeline

Ielts - December 2015

PNP - SINP
May 18 2016 - Submitted application
Ineligible due to funds, (the naira was devalued in June after I submitted my application and funds were converted in September)
Nov 2016- secondary review
Jan 4th - Application made
Feb 14 - Another application (rushed the Jan 4th application)
17th Feb - Asked to withdraw two  of  three applications
17th Feb - withdrew May 18 2016 secondary review and Jan 4th application
20th April - ADR for Feb 14 Application
28th April - SINP Nomination

ITA - 4th May 2017
ITA / EE profile expired - August 2017
Created new EE profile - August 2017
Applied to Sinp to transfer nomination - August 2017
Sinp nomination transferred - August 10 2017

ITA - August 23 2017
AOR - Oct 26 2017
ADR(supplementary travels) - Nov 28 2017
Med passed - Dec 8
LVO- December 8 2017
IP2 - Feb 27 2018
ADR - March 23 2018 (height/eye colour, bio data page and spouse employment reference even though points were not claimed for him)
ADR submitted- March 26 2018
PPR - March 27 2018

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for your contribution on this forum and special thanks  to Boldinc, Perks, Dammie2017,Santino1, Bbaby84, Lilyandie, Ethelia for answering my questions.

All the best to everyone here, the wait might be longer for some, but  worth it in the end.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations
MissG:
Guys, I got my PPR today

Here is my timeline

Ielts - December 2015

PNP - SINP
May 18 2016 - Submitted
Ineligible due to funds, (the naira was devalued in June after I submitted my application and funds were converted in September)
Nov 2016- secondary review
Jan 4th - Application
Feb 14 - Another application (rushed the Jan 4th application)
17th Feb - Asked to withdraw two  of  three applications
17th Feb - withdrew May 18 secondary review and Jan 4th app
20th April - ADR for Feb 14 Application
28th April - SINP Nominated

ITA - 4th May 2017
ITA / EE profile expired - August 2017
Created new EE profile - August 2017
Applied to Sinp to transfer nomination - August 2017
Sinp nomination transferred - August 10 2017

ITA - August 23 2017
AOR - Oct 26 2017
ADR(supplementary travels) - Nov 28 2017
Med passed - Dec 8
LVO- December 8 2017
IP2 - Feb 27 2018
ADR - March 23 2018 (height/eye colour and spouse employment reference even though points were not claimed for him)
ADR submitted- March 26 2018
PPR - March 27 2018

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for your contribution on this forum and special thanks  to Boldinc, Perks, Dammie2017,Santino1, Bbaby84, Lilyandie, Ethelia for answering my questions.

All the best to everyone here, the wait might be longer for some, but  worth it in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissG:
Guys, I got my PPR today

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
I paid for my MCC ECA 15th December 2017 and I received my e-copy January 2nd. I believe the festive season delayed the processing of my electronic copy, some people get their own within 7 working days.

Please For those who assessed their edication credential with MCC, How long after making payment for ECA does one get an electronic copy?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissG:
Guys, I got my PPR today

Here is my timeline

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=emelueobi post=66206903]I paid for my MCC ECA 15th December 2017 and I received my e-copy January 2nd. I believe the festive season delayed the processing of my electronic copy, some people get their own within 7 working days.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ehen, @Canadianfly comman see.

Congrats MissG. We celebrate with you.

MissG:
Guys, I got my PPR today

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
For fear of being banned...i would have answered you properly.
Please go and read and stop disturbing us with this type of question.

teefinix:
Good aftern
Does my spouse need to evaluate his credentials too....if we want to apply as a family?.he is about to write ielts.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmmm....

Zeewirld:
Good afternoon, Is it possible to just do a soft landing in Canada after getting the migration documents and return back to Nigeria before final departure to Canada let say in 2 years time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissG:
Guys, I got my PPR today

PNP - SINP
28th April - SINP Nomination
ITA - August 23 2017
PPR - March 27 2018

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.

JESUSisable:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS

[quote author=MissG post=66206792]Guys, I got my PPR today

AOR - Oct 26 2017
PPR - March 27 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
teefinix:
Good aftern

If you want more points, then yes do it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
A BIG Congrats to you! Yours was a true test of patience. This is well deserved

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
boldbabe:

Hello Sleekchic,

Please i have a situation similar to this, can I PM you?

Thank you.

Sure you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good evening guys. I really appreciate the good work u do. This thread has been my second home. I should av started this express entry hustle since last year but pof is a big issue. The reason is that Pof is expected to have been in my account six months before submission of documents. However, I have a very strong encouragement to start the process this month come what may. The problem now is that my uncle may not be willing to leave the POF in my account till I get ITA. That's like 90 days (maximum) which is not up to six months stated.... What do I do? This year will not pass me by.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Senorita123:
Good evening guys. I really appreciate the good work u do. This thread has been my second home. I should av started this express entry hustle since last year but pof is a big issue. The reason is that Pof is expected to have been in my account six months before submission of documents. However, I have a very strong encouragement to start the process this month come what may. The problem now is that my uncle may not be willing to leave the POF in my account till I get ITA. That's like 90 days (maximum) which is not up to six months stated.... What do I do? This year will not pass me by.

You can start, just go ahead with your ECA and IELTS, when you get the ITA he could make it a gift deed.
My thought, anyone with a better opinion could share

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bellniki1: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please start the process as soon as possible especially if you have a high CRS. The POF does not have to be in your account for 6 months, you can get it a day before you submit your e-APR, just get your uncle to do you a gift deed.

Please note that your POF has to be with you till you land at least as some people have been asked to show this at the POE

Senorita123:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bellniki1:

You can start, just go ahead with your ECA and IELTS, when you get the ITA he could make it a gift deed.
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
@Senorita123: It's not just getting a gift deed that is the issue. The money must be available to him till he gets PPR, and even till he lands, cos he might be asked at any time during the duration of the process to show proof of his funds. Better safe than sorry.

Bellniki1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.