Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1292047 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pearl92: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Very funny but I forgot to laugh.. @canadianfly.
Canadianfly:

Hahahaha this is hilarious. That's how one lady came to me for help, while trying to calculate her CRS, I asked her age. She was confused becoz she couldn't remember which age she used on her passport, she said she'll get back to me. I said ok oh.

Nigerians, when will we stop this nonsense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oxygen25: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

You are far far better including your boy from the get go. You will only complicate issues for yourself if you fail to disclose this and try to include him later.

Whether you add him now, later or wish to do unaccompabying child, It's the same proof of fund and medical you will end up doing with him.

Understood. Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pearl92: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks man.. quote author=SolutionsGuy post=66357749]

Date of birth same on WAEC cert, transcript and passport? My sister, there's nothing to do about it again o. He has to remain that age, perhaps you guys should find other means to increase your CRS score.

Na for Ghana dem dey do 'change of date of birth', we only do change of name here.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pearl92: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
oxygen25:

Alright, so I can go ahead and declare him now, then include madam later (at any stage of the EE process).

Meanwhile, wrt points reduction, at what stage can I add her, such that I won't need to recalculate points?

Thank you.

Holla. If u have read d experiences of older members, u would have a fair idea how to go about this.
Pls check the moniker of "Esosa4real"...read his timelines and see how he added his wife.
There are so many other guys who did likewise.

My suggestion is this..
Declare your son from the onset.

When u get an ITA, You will be required to show funds and medicals for him and consent from his mum.

Marry her after you have submitted and have AOR...
By so doing, your scores wouldn't be recalculated. Rather u will get ADR for her pcc, medical and funds.

Like I always say, pls read d older parts of this thread. Use d search button and type key words of your peculiarities. I believe almost every possible scenario has been encountered on this thread
Best of luck sir.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JandyJ(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

No be only.. Flight tickets too dey sure.

Hmmmm okay. Will try to make it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JandyJ(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Oh bless your heart. I've not been to this thread in days and as I read your messages and saw your screenshots, I couldn't help but start laughing. Bless you. Don't worry, from now you will close your eyes and simulate CRS scores in a heartbeat. You are still young so look for ways to increase your score.
I made the same error myself.
@ugoiyke congrats

Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lordbeans(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi house... a friend of mine got ita but he has a problem... he is a lecturer at one of the federal universities in Nigeria but presently doing a graduate program in another country. .. he applied directly to the VC for letter of introduction stating all the necessary details as required by Canada imigration. ... but the VC is not willing to give him the letter since he is on study leave. .. the VC explicitly stated that he should come back after his program. My question is , is there any way around this letter. Could he provide any other document to suffice for this said letter ? Perhaps like his appointment letter , etc. I will appreciate your response. I am so convinced he really doesn't want to go back when I spoke to him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
lordbeans:
Hi house... a friend of mine got ita but he has a problem... he is a lecturer at one of the federal universities in Nigeria but presently doing a graduate program in another country. .. he applied directly to the VC for letter of introduction stating all the necessary details as required by Canada imigration. ... but the VC is not willing to give him the letter since he is on study leave. .. the VC explicitly stated that he should come back after his program. My question is , is there any way around this letter. Could he provide any other document to suffice for this said letter ? Perhaps like his appointment letter , etc. I will appreciate your response. I am so convinced he really doesn't want to go back when I spoke to him.
Why didn't he plan his exit well before now? If he has other qualifying jobs, he should use those. I guess the study leave is a paid one, haba.. Fear God.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
JandyJ:

Chai

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Chai

Buhahahahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
pearl92:
Very funny but I forgot to laugh.. @canadianfly.

Yea same way y'all forgot to tell the truth about his age. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Another one is, my name is oluwaseun but they call me Seun, but Seun is on my passport but oluwaseun is on other documents.. Help me!

We can never be straight forward people. Which one is the husband made a mistake when he was filling WAEC form? It's like saying you made a mistake spelling your surname. That ish is your identity, there's no making a mistake there. Oga LIED on his WAEC form but never thought he would pay for it on top CRS points cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
So, how do I overcome this? We are currently living outside the country but my wife did marriage affidavit, change of name and newspaper publication after marriage. I'm on post-ITA. Can all these fly?

Flaj:

No. Except the mosque is licensed to issue govt marriage certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Canadianfly:

We can never be straight forward people. Which one is the husband made a mistake when he was filling WAEC form? It's like saying you made a mistake spelling your surname. That ish is your identity, there's no making a mistake there. Oga LIED on his WAEC form but never thought he would pay for it on top CRS points cheesy
What was the idea of lying at that time? To make NYSC? U know pple start thinking about NYSC from birth sef. Abi lying for admission.. You know less than 16yrs can't get admitted in a Nigerian university.. Or for no reason? Anyway, let them hunt for more points elsewhere. PNP, spouse's ECA and TRF, French TEF, study a master's degree with NOUN.. Go to Canada and study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
jelmusboy:
So, how do I overcome this? We are currently living outside the country but my wife did marriage affidavit, change of name and newspaper publication after marriage. Can all these fly?

Bros, if u don't have a marriage cert that is recognized by d govt, come back and do it.. express is around N60K..and use the opportunity to do other things.. Medicals and PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is it not this one or there is another one you are talking about?

Elfmannisback:

Bros, if u don't have a marriage cert that recognized by d govt, come back and do it.. express is around N60K..and use the opportunity to do other things.. Medicals and PCC.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
jelmusboy:
You mean I should fly back to Nigeria to do only marriage certificate? I didn't travel out of Nigeria for tourism ooo. Already have all these that you've mentioned

Bros, u fit upload NEPA bill in lieu of marriage certificate. Na u know how u go do am shaa.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
jelmusboy:

Bros, I am not a staffer of IRCC. Or ur agent. U can tweet IRCC..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
@Ethelia...please what's IQAS saying about tax refund. I didn't get a reply to my mail. Maybe I sent a mail to the wrong address.
@Newmum0615... Happy birthday in arrears.
@Canadianfly.....you know I like calling your name. Lol
Happy Easter to you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
jelmusboy:

Tweet @ircc and contact us on Canada.ca for more confirmation but I believe that affidavit will suffice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks a lot Ethelia!

Ethelia:

No its not compulsory. People attach 6 months bank statement usually when they can't get the bank letter in CIC format, that way the officer can calculate the average balance himself (which is meant to be stated in the letter). However, even with the letter in CIC format, some people still attach the statements..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank you

tobey2ng:

Tweet @ircc and contact us on Canada.ca for more confirmation but I believe that affidavit will suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bros, u fit upload NEPA bill in lieu of marriage certificate. Na u know how u go do am shaa.

Buhahahaha. What's going on today naw?
buhahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
bbaby84:

Buhahahaha. What's going on today naw?
buhahahaha
Na him we take elect d current president.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
ysteph:
@Ethelia...please what's IQAS saying about tax refund. I didn't get a reply to my mail. Maybe I sent a mail to the wrong address.
@Newmum0615... Happy birthday in arrears.
@Canadianfly.....you know I like calling your name. Lol
Happy Easter to you all.
IQAS folo too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Marc0110(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
ugoiyke79e:

Holla. If u have read d experiences of older members, u would have a fair idea how to go about this.
Pls check the moniker of "Esosa4real"...read his timelines and see how he added his wife.
There are so many other guys who did likewise.

My suggestion is this..
Declare your son from the onset.

When u get an ITA, You will be required to show funds and medicals for him and consent from his mum.

Marry her after you have submitted and have AOR...
By so doing, your scores wouldn't be recalculated. Rather u will get ADR for her pcc, medical and funds.

Like I always say, pls read d older parts of this thread. Use d search button and type key words of your peculiarities. I believe almost every possible scenario has been encountered on this thread
Best of luck sir.

Cheers.

Very clear, and helpful advice. Weldone ma'am

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JandyJ(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Chai

Lol what? Tell me the real deal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
JandyJ:

I hope you didn't just believe that. Please read the thread from page 0 and save yourself some breath
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Random POF question. So my 3 months fixed deposit as matured and GTB credited my account as opposed to rolling it over. Can I go back and refix the money in any other branch or it has to be the branch I did the initial one considering the fact that the letter given to me has the address of the branch and I am assuming if CIC wants to confirm they will confirm from the address on the letter or it doesn't matter. Thanks and sorry if this issue has been raised or answered before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JandyJ(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
mcstan18:

I hope you didn't just believe that. Please read the thread from page 0 and save yourself some breath

Okay will do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lady19034: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dear Concerned Oga Boss,

I have read through Page 0, and can’t find where any issue like this was treated. Please help

Brief: I work as a Human Resources personnel. I have a Master’s degree in Geology (2011), and a Professional Diploma / ‘Associate of the institute’ form the Institute of Chartered Personnel of Nigeria (2010).

From previous readings, I noticed that it is best one evaluates the highest qualification with WES, which is my Masters, but knowing well that the ‘Associate of the Institute’ is more related to my work experience at the moment.
1. Do you think it is advisable I evaluate both the ‘Associate of the Institute’ and the Master’s degree with WES, or just the Master’s degree? As I would like to continue with the HR practice in Canada

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.