Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297273 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks.
40manlappy:

I don't think you need LOE. We changed NOC post-ITA and did not mention it in the LOE. You should not have any issues if your JD matches the prescribed job duties of your chosen NOC.

cc: Kontagious

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks.
Kontagious:

To me, I don't think LOE is needed for changing NOC post ITA but then, the LOE is to be used to further simplify whatever you feel needs to be explained. It’s thus left to you if you feel you need to explain, if yes, then please provide a LOE. For me, I’d let it pass without the LOE.
Cc: 40manlappy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
saaddiction:
Hi everyone, I just got the golden mail and I'll like to share my timeline. Thank you all.

ECA - 31 August
IELTs - 31 August (L-8.5, S-7.5, R-9, W-7)
CRS - 467
IP2 - 11th Dec
PPR - 13th Dec

Congrats to you... Great timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Loffloff:
Good morning my people!! Please help me with this matter o... I have worked in a private firm for about one year 8 months. The thing is I resigned one month before getting my present appointment in a govt agency. .my question is now: 1. won't CIC wonder why I resigned a month before my current duties?
2. As a civil servant apart from my employment letter, am I supposed to submit my assumption of duties letter?
3. Am I supposed to include my notification of resignation? Cuz I didn't submit that.. I only notified my boss verbally.. It's a small firm
4. I hope I can still claim my 3 years despite stopping work for one month? It's same duties am doing in my new place of work.
Thanks In anticipation
1. No.
2. No. You need only your employer reference letter stating your responsibilities and other info in the CIC format.
3. No.
4. Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Fabulous timeline. Congratulations!!!

Go and be fruitful in th eland flowing with Milk and honey...

saaddiction:
Hi everyone, I just got the golden mail and I'll like to share my timeline. Thank you all.

ECA - 31 August
CRS - 467
FSW Outland
AOR - 21st Nov
Medical Passed - 6th Dec
NA1 - 6th Dec
IP1 - 6th Dec
NA2 - 7th Dec
ADR - 9th Dec
IP2 - 11th Dec
PPR - 13th Dec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by loudlumi: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
I just sent it now. Thanks.
jergins:
Seriously, I donot know how to do the PM or Nairaland mail as well.

I have notification saying people have sent me email but dont know how to access.

Send you digits so i can text you the no.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by babyoj: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone have anything to say about this, still waiting for your input. thanks.
babyoj:
Good morning house, please I need your advice on this. I work in a small laboratory which is a sister company to another big company where my salary comes from and my payslips also, including my employment letter. But my reference letter will be from this laboratory with our letter headed paper. Also there is no trace of my small laboratory company on the internet because of the structure. Please do you think this might be an issue later for me when i apply? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Bsbabe:

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. God bless him. At least you have plenty to distract you now wink

Thanks Bsbabe and amen smiley
It's a very welcome distraction indeed. This one time, I didn't even check my cic account for over 2 weeks grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Can you explore the possibility of the parent company issuing you the letter stating that you work in their subsidiary company as.....blah blah blah? . Try that first, the worst they can say is 'no' . If they say no, maybe we try LOE and look for documentation showing the nexus between your company and the parent company to add .

babyoj:
Does anyone have anything to say about this, still waiting for your input. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2017
What is CIC when one has a cute little bundle that requires round-the-clock care and your body is still healing?

Congratulations Dear. May God keep him/her.

tollu:

Thanks Bsbabe and amen smiley
It's a very welcome distraction indeed. This one time, I didn't even check my cic account for over 2 weeks grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Wow!

Congratulations.

saaddiction:

ECA - 31 August
CRS - 467
FSW Outland
AOR - 21st Nov
Medical Passed - 6th Dec
NA1 - 6th Dec
IP1 - 6th Dec
NA2 - 7th Dec
ADR - 9th Dec
IP2 - 11th Dec
PPR - 13th Dec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Nwandy218:
Hi Tollu, please clarify sth for me. Been on NA2 for a month now. Profile stills says we re reviewing additional documents provided(not sure wat dat means). I did however state I was pregnant in my LOE.
Did CIC inform you when your profile went on"hold"? Or d application will be stuck until one raises a cse for the new baby.

My application is with London VO. I raised a CSE and also sent them an email then they requested for some documents which I provided.

If you haven't, please get your baby's birth certificate, international passport, passport photo. You will need to provide those.

I saw a message where someone got an ADR for an explanation on why she didn't inform them of the birth of her baby in good time. So you might want to do this asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2017
happytbaby:
What is CIC when one has a cute little bundle that requires round-the-clock care and your body is still healing?

Congratulations Dear. May God keep him/her.

Word! I'm blissfully lost in the stressful joy of it all. When they are ready, I'm ready for them.

Thanks dear and Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by saaddiction(f): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2017
mrsJustveryOkay:
Wow!

Congratulations.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2017
D4desire:
Superdoll, please sent you a pm. I will like to know how you went about your Wes verification with ksu. Have been stocked for months at verification level. Thanks

Mine was PG school. confirm if urs is same den i can give u contact. Meanwhile i used ices and not wes. Dnt knw how wes works in ksu. But if its pg sch. D guy might have idea . As disorganised as they are, i presumed wes verification would be a problem that was why i stayed clear. Imagine pg letter head has people's (like secretary's) personal email (........@yahoo.com) and not official email and d guy told me nothing like official email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2017
superdoll:

Mine was PG school. confirm if urs is same den i can give u contact. Meanwhile i used ices and not wes. Dnt knw how wes works in ksu. But if its pg sch. D guy might have idea . As disorganised as they are, i presumed wes verification would be a problem that was why i stayed clear. Imagine pg letter head has people's (like secretary's) personal email (........@yahoo.com) and not official email and d guy told me nothing like official email.
Kogi state university?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2017
saaddiction:

ECA - 31 August
CRS - 467
FSW Outland
AOR - 21st Nov

PPR - 13th Dec

What a timeline! 22 days! Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2017
@kontagious with all you stated, i beieve ur friend is good to go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2017
saaddiction:

ECA - 31 August
CRS - 467
FSW Outland
AOR - 21st Nov
Medical Passed - 6th Dec
NA1 - 6th Dec
IP1 - 6th Dec
NA2 - 7th Dec
ADR - 9th Dec
IP2 - 11th Dec
PPR - 13th Dec

Damn fast.... Congratulations. I claim same for myself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2017
elfmann:

Kogi state university?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by saaddiction(f): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Sunmisire:

Damn fast.... Congratulations. I claim same for myself.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by UdomoLeinad: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Deebay:

Check how much you said you have for pof for your family size , do you have your ECA and ielts done?

Thanks Deebay. For 2, i entered the exact amount of 15312 and yes i have done both ECA and ielts. I wonder what the matter is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by saaddiction(f): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2017
mcstan18:

What a timeline! 22 days! Congrats

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
saaddiction:

ECA - 31 August
CRS - 467
FSW Outland
AOR - 21st Nov
Medical Passed - 6th Dec
NA1 - 6th Dec
IP1 - 6th Dec
NA2 - 7th Dec
ADR - 9th Dec
IP2 - 11th Dec
PPR - 13th Dec

Congratulations. Hmmmmm... this timeline..i tap d blessing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Check the number of hours you entered in work experience, is it per week or per day?, Re-read the question and check that you enetered the correct answer.Someone once entered hours per day instead of per week.

UdomoLeinad:

Thanks Deebay. For 2, i entered the exact amount of 15312 and yes i have done both ECA and ielts. I wonder what the matter is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by babyoj: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks a lot, I will see what I can do.
happytbaby:

Can you explore the possibility of the parent company issuing you the letter stating that you work in their subsidiary company as.....blah blah blah? . Try that first, the worst they can say is 'no' . If they say no, maybe we try LOE and look for documentation showing the nexus between your company and the parent company to add .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nwandy218: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Ok dear. Thank a lot. Baby never arrive, due any moment from now though. Am just trying to be super proactive. Please could you share timelines from birth of baby till getting the required docs, passport etc.
tollu:

My application is with London VO. I raised a CSE and also sent them an email then they requested for some documents which I provided.

If you haven't, please get your baby's birth certificate, international passport, passport photo. You will need to provide those.

I saw a message where someone got an ADR for an explanation on why she didn't inform them of the birth of her baby in good time. So you might want to do this asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lhimeet(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Morning Everyone...Please,I want to make enquiry about Iceland visa...Anyone who has any info cab reply this Post...Thank You

CC : 40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg make una put mouth for this matter biko

[Qquote author=Divinegifts post=63267029]Hi e-family,

I was stamped into Nigeria from another country on my expired passport (the two were together and the immigration officer didn't check well) and i didn't notice until months later.

Now that we are required to upload stamps and visas on the current passport only, what do I do? Should i include the stamp on the old passport with LOE or leave it? Won't it be noticed if i leave it?

Please epp[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
I don't have a passport here and cannot remember if they have passport number on all pages. If I were you, I would scan that page to show you were back in Nigeria and not add any LOE, keep it simple, if they notice, they will ask, you will then explain that the immigration officer made a mistake .

Divinegifts:
Abeg make una put mouth for this matter biko

[Qquote author=Divinegifts post=63267029]Hi e-family,

I was stamped into Nigeria from another country on my expired passport (the two were together and the immigration officer didn't check well) and i didn't notice until months later.

Now that we are required to upload stamps and visas on the current passport only, what do I do? Should i include the stamp on the old passport with LOE or leave it? Won't it be noticed if i leave it?

Please epp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Muslimity:
Hello All,

Please, I am new here but need guidance from those who have experienced the issue of date of birth printed on transcript which is different from passport. I have not registered with WES yet but I need help of how I can align the DOB with my all my documents. Has anybody have his university (mine is UNN) changed this before? What is the way to go about it. Please help guide me. Thanks.

If you must change this, there are two possibilities:
1. Changing the DoB on your transcript: This would require you sending in a request to the registrar/exams and records department for an update on your records. This will of course trigger a senate approval process since your current result (and bio data) passed through same before your certificate was issued. This as you may rightly guess would take a lot of time with comparatively minimal cost implication. I know this because I also made a similar inquiry, but was related to correction of some grades which ended up plummeting my CGPA. I decided to ditch the idea (tentatively) after the woman in the records office gave me this breakdown. Well at least, the error didn't change my class of degree.

2. Effecting the change on your passport: I do not have the exact amount on my fingertips right now but you can check the immigration website to see the amount and other requirements for change/correction of passport particulars. Chances are that this would take a pretty long time when you process in Lagos towards the end of the year. So I'd advice that you go to some other reasonable state's passport office to initiate the procedure albeit, it would still have to go to Abuja in any case.

I'd advise anyway that if you have sat for IELTS it would be wiser to go through the first option since BC only authenticates candidates' information from their international passport. They must've picked your DoB too and the last thing you want to be faced with is being questioned for conflicting information on your various documents

If you mustn't, kindly IGNORE. I do not think WES has any business verifying your DoB or school reg number. They should be more concerned about your academic credential evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by manbello(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
oga hmeet wan leave us cryoga hmeet wan leave us

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.