Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297336 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, that's what i thought too.

sleekchic:

I just checked, the number is on each page. I guess she will have to scan both her passports and include LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Will scan the two. Thanks

mcstan18:

I think it is safer to disclose every irregular information on your new passport booklet (if any). If they did not request for the old one, you may as well ignore it altogether to avoid unnecessary delays
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
The award for the most useless institution in Nigeria goes to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. Today makes it 5 months that i have been trying to get my certificate and transcript.

**drops mic*

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:

@DatechMan had the same issue. You can read his posts.

My word, how do you remember these things shocked shocked

You are really blessed with a fantastic memory. Kudos to you for using it to help others.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
tippex:
The award for the most useless institution in Nigeria goes to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. Today makes it 5 months that i have been trying to get my certificate and transcript.

**drops mic*

Mbah o. I completely disagree. That award is solely reserved for Ogun State University (at least that’s the name by which I knew it), now Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). Transcript request is still pending since December last year. They said the new ‘madam’ in charge says they must look for the exam papers for verification and they are yet to find them. Same school that has issued transcript to me before (which I still have a copy of). And this is after paying N50k!!!

Thank God for foreign education. I would still have been jonesing outside the pool now. They are such a shame and a disgrace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bsbabe:

My word, how do you remember these things shocked shocked

You are really blessed with a fantastic memory. Kudos to you for using it to help others.

Lol. cheesy Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Saintp:
Today makes it a month since IQAS received my transcript but no acknowledgement mail from them yet. I'm getting worried. What can I do at this point?

@Saintp send them a mail LBR.immigration-info@gov.ab.ca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by senator77: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good day my good people, my spouse is contemplating using WES, IQAS or ICES for her ECA. Please we need your input on which body is the fastest to assess UK degree 'cos my ECA took 6 months last year with WES, though Naija degree. Pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrsJustveryOkay: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
I used WES for UK degree, and it came in 20 working days.

senator77:
Good day my good people, my spouse is contemplating using WES, IQAS or ICES for her ECA. Please we need your input on which body is the fastest to assess UK degree 'cos my ECA took 6 months last year with WES, though Naija degree. Pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
If its UK degree, then doubt no further. Fire away with WES and it will be ready in no time. Mine was out in a week after they received my transcript from school.

SV

senator77:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Send them a mail telling them it’s been 4weeks since the courier delivered. They’ll acknowledge immediately. Mine took 5weeks, had to send them a mail. Then 4weeks later I sent another mail asking about the status of my assessment and they responded 24hrs later saying it’s in it’s final stage. I got the soft copy some days later and the hard copy a week later. Two days back to be precise. Total time-12 weeks.
So if you are are uncomfortable, disturb them.

Saintp:
Today makes it a month since IQAS received my transcript but no acknowledgement mail from them yet. I'm getting worried. What can I do at this point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
mzjennypher:

@Saintp send them a mail LBR.immigration-info@gov.ab.ca
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by grammy010: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bambam4you:
Yes. AAT and ACA is recognised by WES. Go ahead and have it evaluated.

Good day boss, please how long did it take to verify your AAT certificate? i.e how long did your profile stay under "verification status"?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

Send them a mail telling them it’s been 4weeks since the courier delivered. They’ll acknowledge immediately. Mine took 5weeks, had to send them a mail. Then 4weeks later I sent another mail asking about the status of my assessment and they responded 24hrs later saying it’s in it’s final stage. I got the soft copy some days later and the hard copy a week later. Two days back to be precise. Total time-12 weeks.

OK. I'll do that. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by grammy010: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
yeyerolling:
not done it yet

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
@tippex @Bsbabe Both of you made me laugh out loud cheesy grin

I attended both institutions, so I can relate angry

@tippex undergraduate or MBA?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kindly clarify is it 12 weeks from when your transcript was delivered or from when they acknowledged receipt.

dumsydsassy1:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you. Will I have to add an LOE for no 1 answer? [quote author=40manlappy post=63273467][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Saintp:

Mine took almost 5 weeks for them to acknowledge receipt. I sent them a mail exactly 4 weeks after it was delivered and few days later they replied stating one document was missing. I faxed it the next day to them and about 2 to 3 days later I got a mail saying they have received my documents and started processing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by loudlumi: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls send to 08094529201
jergins:
Seriously, I donot know how to do the PM or Nairaland mail as well.

I have notification saying people have sent me email but dont know how to access.

Send you digits so i can text you the no.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by keni: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bsbabe:

Mbah o. I completely disagree. That award is solely reserved for Ogun State University (at least that’s the name by which I knew it), now Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). Transcript request is still pending since December last year. They said the new ‘madam’ in charge says they must look for the exam papers for verification and they are yet to find them. Same school that has issued transcript to me before (which I still have a copy of). And this is after paying N50k!!!

Thank God for foreign education. I would still have been jonesing outside the pool now. They are such a shame and a disgrace.

tippex:

**drops mic*

As an independent observer who did not go to any of these schools and who completed his assessment in one month, I hereby declare Olabisi Onabanjo University the winner of these gross incompetence and backward advancement of our educational society in Nigeria. thank you

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Saintp:
PRAY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Newmum0615:
Thank you. Will I have to add an LOE for no 1 answer?

If you wish but i don't think it is really necessary. LOE is generally for issues that may not be readily obvious to the IRCC agent. Just check that the JD stated on your work reference matches your chosen NOC to a reasonable extent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Certificate acknowledgement- 3weeks
Transcript acknowledgement- 5weeks
Processing time- 4weeks

[b][/b]total time- 12weeks

Ok
linuslynx:

Kindly clarify is it 12 weeks from when your transcript was delivered or from when they acknowledged receipt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
40manlappy:
@tippex @Bsbabe Both of you made me laugh out loud cheesy grin

I attended both institutions, so I can relate angry

@tippex undergraduate or MBA?

Bros na MBA oh! They have frustrated every fibre in my body!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please I want to pay for my IELTS exam, can I make a transfer from any bank account
I went to their website and saw this

1. Bank transfer from First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank or Zenith Bank using the appropriate under-listed account numbers, plus the code for month of exams (table below) and last two digits of the International Passport Number.

So I'm kinda confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
keni:

As an independent observer who did not go to any of these schools and who completed his assessment in one month, I hereby declare Olabisi Onabanjo University the winner of these gross incompetence and backward advancement of our educational society in Nigeria. thank you

You people with overseas degree are sooo lucky! You should call your sponsors everyday to say thank you. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bsbabe:

I honestly have lost count of how much i have spent trying to sort out myself, infact i had to stop keeping records to avoid high blood pressure. I am just tired!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I went to get some toys and books for my children and the seller decided to give me a gift and she gave me this

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Saintp:

Please when did you send your IQAS application and when did you receive the first acknowledgement mail?
My wife submitted her IQAS application on 30/10/17 and IQAS received her transcript on 15/11/17( a month tomorrow).
She has not received any mail(both the first and second emails for application and transcript receipt by IQAS).
Meanwhile my wife sent a mail to them yesterday and system generated was sent to her without addressing the reason for which the mail was sent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
If u are confused, use the draft option. Courier the package to them or go there by urself.
Vanillaskin:
Please I want to pay for my IELTS exam, can I make a transfer from any bank account
I went to their website and saw this

1. Bank transfer from First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank or Zenith Bank using the appropriate under-listed account numbers, plus the code for month of exams (table below) and last two digits of the International Passport Number.

So I'm kinda confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by saaddiction(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
tollu:

This timeline reach to share grin Congratulations!
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.