Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297275 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

Send them a mail telling them it’s been 4weeks since the courier delivered. They’ll acknowledge immediately. Mine took 5weeks, had to send them a mail. Then 4weeks later I sent another mail asking about the status of my assessment and they responded 24hrs later saying it’s in it’s final stage. I got the soft copy some days later and the hard copy a week later. Two days back to be precise. Total time-12 weeks.
So if you are are uncomfortable, disturb them.

Congrats. Please share your IQAS assessment timeline. Thanks.
My wife submitted her application on 30/10/17 and her transcript was received by IQAS on 15/11/17.
She has not received any acknowlegdement email from IQAS.
Is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
tippex:

Bros na MBA oh! They have frustrated every fibre in my body!

Sorry about that. What is the current status of the transcript? Send me a PM. Maybe my contact can help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
deeore:
Hey guyz... ITS PPR!!!....
my timeline

First IELTS- 16th July 2016 7 7.5 7 6.5- RSLW
ECA- 3rd October 2016
Second IELTS- 10th December 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017
First Aor- 30th April 2017
REJECTION -22nd June 2017 ( I was devastated, I was just putting up a brave front, nairaland members can testify..lol..

Second ITA- 29th June 2017
CRS dropped to -467
Second Aor- 5th July 2017
ip1- July 21st 2017
medical passed- July 24th 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

I always thought I would have an epistle to write but I am seriously numb, I don't know what to say, but I just want to give Almighty Allah the praise because without His full support I wouldn't even get here. My special thanks to @40manlappy,@mummyjaygirls,@ugoiyke,@dupsyshoo my darling, you came through for me regardless of my numerous plenty questions, God bless you, @Ajujuju2, @Noviolence, @yewwygraceful my boo @yokus @mrsbee @glitteringstar, oluwatoyin I don't know if your here...please you guys are just too numerous to mention, the support you guys gave me daily brought tears to my eyes.
May God in His infinite mercies bless everyone on this forum and meet each and everyone of your hearts desires, He would bless those looking for ITA,PPR,IELTS,PNP with all they want.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Oohhhhhhhh my goooodddnnneessss!!!!!
Wowwwww!!
Congrats dearryyyyyy!!
Such great news!
Such patience and bravery and courage!
Such resilience!!
I am soooooooo happy for you ma dear and I must say
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Now is the time to fire down with every available prearrival sessions...SOPA/CANPREP/IOM etc. No dulling.
May the land favour you.
Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Please I want to pay for my IELTS exam, can I make a transfer from any bank account
I went to their website and saw this

1. Bank transfer from First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank or Zenith Bank using the appropriate under-listed account numbers, plus the code for month of exams (table below) and last two digits of the International Passport Number.

So I'm kinda confused

Men and brethren, what is the confusion in this statement above again? This is simple and straightforward instruction - they only accept transfers from the stated banks. With the way the (unique) account numbers are generated, I'm certain that no other bank that's not in a contractual relationship with BC would process your payment.

Please play safe

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teelawwy: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm a silent reader, please I need an advise. The DOB on my transcript is different from the one on my passport (the passport own is d correct one). The discrepancy on both document is 1day 23rd on passport and 24th on transcript same year. I have already completed my ECA with WES but d evaluation still carries the DOB on transcript. Already wrote IELTS expecting result. Please how do I go about this before entering the pool. Please your candid advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Now is the time to fire down with every available prearrival sessions...SOPA/CANPREP/IOM etc. No dulling.

Hello sis, how are the bolded going? wink

I didn't get your response to my last mail. Guessed you missed it. Cheers smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
For mine, I would be thanking myself then.
tippex:

You people with overseas degree are sooo lucky! You should call your sponsors everyday to say thank you. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
tippex:
The award for the most useless institution in Nigeria goes to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. Today makes it 5 months that i have been trying to get my certificate and transcript.

**drops mic*
Madammd I got my transcript from LAUTECH a while back. You need to send some1 to the registrars office and pally either the secretary of any of them.

500naira credit will work wonders. Its nice to meet sm1 who finished from Lautech.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Hope15: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Not really sure 6314 so much fit Branch Ops Head like 0122. You may review the 2.

Newmum0615:
Exactly. 6314 fits a Branch Ops Head. I usually associate 1212 with Cash Officer role though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
40manlappy:

Hello sis, how are the bolded going? wink

I didn't get your response to my last mail. Guessed you missed it. Cheers smiley

Oooh my oga at the top!!
I must have missed it!
Lemme check and reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
40manlappy:
@tippex @Bsbabe Both of you made me laugh out loud cheesy grin

I attended both institutions, so I can relate angry

@tippex undergraduate or MBA?

You did? shocked shocked

That one in the words of ‘Abami Eda’ is double wahala for dead body... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
I just dey shake head. Most expensive cost for transcript yet its a failed system
Bsbabe:

Mbah o. I completely disagree. That award is solely reserved for Ogun State University (at least that’s the name by which I knew it), now Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). Transcript request is still pending since December last year. They said the new ‘madam’ in charge says they must look for the exam papers for verification and they are yet to find them. Same school that has issued transcript to me before (which I still have a copy of). And this is after paying N50k!!!

Thank God for foreign education. I would still have been jonesing outside the pool now. They are such a shame and a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Finished from Lautech too.. MBA -2012.. luckily I had an old transcript dated 2014.. so I just sent that to IQAS... rather I got someone from ogbomosho to send it on my behalf.
Guitarlife:

Madammd I got my transcript from LAUTECH a while back. You need to send some1 to the registrars office and pally either the secretary of any of them.

500naira credit will work wonders. Its nice to meet sm1 who finished from Lautech.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Did her certificate and identification accompany the application? If it did then Its definitely time to send them an email. My application and certificate took them 3weeks to acknowledge. Transcript took 5weeks to acknowledge (after I prompted them). 4weeks after acknowledgement I prompted them again and got soft copy of my eca days later. And hard copy a week after.

Kenon1:

Congrats. Please share your IQAS assessment timeline. Thanks.
My wife submitted her application on 30/10/17 and her transcript was received by IQAS on 15/11/17.
She has not received any acknowlegdement email from IQAS.
Is this normal?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think WES automatically picks the year on your certificate. The year on my WES account is different from what I inputted but it is the same as what was on my Certificate. It becomes a problem if your year of graduattion is far from the year your certificate was awarded.

Myredeemerlives:
Hi family,
Please help me. I made a mistake in the year of graduation while filling WES form. Can someone help me with WES email, or any fastest way to reach them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by shikshark: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Please I want to pay for my IELTS exam, can I make a transfer from any bank account

1. Bank transfer from First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank or Zenith Bank using the appropriate under-listed account numbers, plus the code for month of exams (table below) and last two digits of the International Passport Number.

So I'm kinda confused

Don't know about other banks but i used GTB online banking, make sure it displays THE BRITISH COUNCIL when you add a new benefitiary, i did this and i got confirmation of payment the 3rd day, its just the normal 68k + 52.50k bank charges, remember it has to be from your account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
mcstan18:

Men and brethren, what is the confusion in this statement above again? This is simple and straightforward instruction - they only accept transfers from the stated banks. With the way the (unique) account numbers are generated, I'm certain that no other bank that's not in a contractual relationship with BC would process your payment.

Please play safe

Not true...@the bolded. Its only a recommendation to use those banks. I paid successfully using Stanbic IBTC Bank internet banking platform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onispark: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
thank you

Bsbabe:

Yes it will count as 1 year work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind guidance.
GlitteringStar:

@DatechMan had the same issue. You can read his posts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teelawwy: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please I'm still waiting on you my people

teelawwy:
I'm a silent reader, please I need an advise. The DOB on my transcript is different from the one on my passport (the passport own is d correct one). The discrepancy on both document is 1day 23rd on passport and 24th on transcript same year. I have already completed my ECA with WES but d evaluation still carries the DOB on transcript. Already wrote IELTS expecting result. Please how do I go about this before entering the pool. Please your candid advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
teelawwy:
Please I'm still waiting on you my people

This shouldn't be a problem at all. Enter the pool with the one on your passport and get an affidavit of confirmation of date of birth referencing the error in the one on transcript and hence, ECA. You may upload a birth certificate too if you have it, but the affidavit should do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ykjgirls: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Newmum0615:
6314 will work for you.

Thank u,will check it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
dumsydsassy1:
Did her certificate and identification accompany the application? If it did then Its definitely time to send them an email. My application and certificate took them 3weeks to acknowledge. Transcript took 5weeks to acknowledge (after I prompted them). 4weeks after acknowledgement I prompted them again and got soft copy of my eca days later. And hard copy a week after.

Yes, her certificate and identification accompanied the IQAS application.
I sent an email to them today through this email address: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Please which email address did use in contacting them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teelawwy: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
God bless you. Now I feel relieved.
Emmasonic4me:

This shouldn't be a problem at all. Enter the pool with the one on your passport and get an affidavit of confirmation of date of birth referencing the error in the one on transcript and hence, ECA. You may upload a birth certificate too if you have it, but the affidavit should do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by D4desire: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, it's my bsc . Am just tired of their disorganization. You won't believe have been waiting for verification since last year.
superdoll:

Mine was PG school. confirm if urs is same den i can give u contact. Meanwhile i used ices and not wes. Dnt knw how wes works in ksu. But if its pg sch. D guy might have idea . As disorganised as they are, i presumed wes verification would be a problem that was why i stayed clear. Imagine pg letter head has people's (like secretary's) personal email (........@yahoo.com) and not official email and d guy told me nothing like official email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
‭00 91 212-9666311‬ WES
‭+1 (416) 972-0070‬ WES CANADA
call them at exactly 3pm Nigerian time. You’ll surely get a timely response and solution from a representative.
Myredeemerlives:
Hi family,
Please help me. I made a mistake in the year of graduation while filling WES form. Can someone help me with WES email, or any fastest way to reach them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
First bank
Vanillaskin:

So I'm kinda confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Use this one:lbr.iqas@gov.ab.ca

Kenon1:

Yes, her certificate and identification accompanied the IQAS application.
I sent an email to them today through this email address: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Please which email address did use in contacting them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
It’s a good sign
flosk:
Hi everyone,

I went to get some toys and books for my children and the seller decided to give me a gift and she gave me this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Can’t wait to submit my application

Lord help me ���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
I know 2 people who have used both. The 6314 has gotten PPR, the 0122 is still in progress.
Either of them will do but I'd go with 6314 because IMO 0122 is more skewed towards head of marketing or Branch Business Managers based on the lead statement and duties listed.
Hope15:
Not really sure 6314 so much fit Branch Ops Head like 0122. You may review the 2.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by NikyO: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls can someone use *737# to make the payment

OR can one pay someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.