Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1307493 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
ysteph:
In that case, Ogudu is not difficult to locate.
However, when you're certain of the exam centre, come back here, you'll definitely get directions.
I think the ogudu address is their office and not the exam centre.

Thank you and God bless you richly. I will surely will back here. Let me go back to my silent mode now. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice one. Thanks. However, if I am a visa officer, this write-up would be kinda overwhelming for me to read. I'd rather look through info presented in tables than a lot of sentences muddled up together. Maybe, it is the data analyst in me that's expressing these thoughts though.

But thanks again.

I have noted something about long writeups. If you can make it logical and self-explanatory enough, the reader will follow through.

What you are trying to do is to ensure that they don't apply the market rate to your Pension. The author tried it with a table and saw that there was the need for more information than a table can provide.

Guys, it does not have to be verbatim. Just tweak it to suit you. That is the beauty. I am definitely going to tweak it with tables...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
I actually wanted to post a table as a rejoinder but as I no sabi how to post picture, I just waka pass jare.

Good initiative on his/her part. It could be improved on with a table and then notes to the table.

luffyhaki:

I concur...IT's not easy to follow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
dane15:
Still on POF Clinic. How to write a Letter of declaration of support.

Countess
(Formerly Duchess)

What if spouse is giving a 100% of the POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
lemme help you all....

35 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guitarlife:
lemme help you all....

Sure guy! You have added the Chord G!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
dane15:
Today is LOE Clinic on POF.

Thank you for this input. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice. One could also include page numbers showing the page the supporting evidence of each fund can be located. Make life easy for your VO.

Guitarlife:
lemme help you all....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just tweak the letter to accordingly. The format is not all-encompassing. It is just a guide which you can adjust. CIC allows the spouse to contribute from 0%-100% of the POF.
sthillz:

What if spouse is giving a 100% of the POF?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thanks @ everyone who appreciated the contribution especially those that critiqued it to make it better for everyone.

I have benefited so much from this thread and I just want to be of help in any legit way possible.

More clinics to come... grin

Dr.dane15

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
As an addition, only accompanying spouse can add to POF.

dane15:
Just tweak the letter to accordingly. The format is not all-encompassing. It is just a guide which you can adjust. CIC allows the spouse to contribute from 0%-100% of the POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by besttbabe(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wise good pm. Pls have been trying to reach you but difficult.
My question is dis I have become in accounting, no Ican or ICAA but wants to apply for skilled immigration 190 but don't know much about it can you pls put me through. Trying to confirm about IELTS or TOFL too. Thanks

Thanks! Appreciate.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
hello @Newmum, I sent a PM.
Newmum0615:
Nice one. Thanks. However, if I am a visa officer, this write-up would be kinda overwhelming for me to read. I'd rather look through info presented in tables than a lot of sentences muddled up together. Maybe, it is the data analyst in me that's expressing these thoughts though.

But thanks again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guitarlife:
lemme help you all....

Lovely..Perfect..I don bookmark am..lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
chibyno4eva:

I just registered through them now and have made payments

You made me scared. I registered tru that link too. I had to check again it was IELTS.ng that redirected me to my.ieltsessential.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by coolangel54(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Vancouver4:

You made me scared. I registered tru that link too. I had to check again it was IELTS.ng that redirected me to my.ieltsessential.com
Receiving your results
You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to CIC.)
Please, what does IDP mean with PROOF OF APPLICATION TO CIC when one is about to begin the process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Exactly. I did just that with mine. With additional short notes. Labelled each doc and stated the corresponding label on the table. Except they sent that VO from the village, he will not have problem understanding everything.
happytbaby:
Nice. One could also include page numbers showing the page the supporting evidence of each fund can be located. Make life easy for your VO.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mandex11: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi my fellow "future" canny mates. Im new here nice work to all the contributors, av been reading for some days now still won't get to this part 500 well information is POWER. cool

Well @Newmum0615 love your post nice one. Glitterstar or so , threadstone, etc too numerous to mention keep doing the good work guys God bless you all . kiss kiss

Let me go and Jack more before I start my own canny waka grin

N.b. thanks to the creator of this thread

Cc. 40man somtin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mandex11:
Hi my fellow "future" canny mates. Im new here nice work to all the contributors, av been reading for some days now still won't get to this part 500 well information is POWER. cool

Well @Newmum0615 love your post nice one. Glitterstar or so , threadstone, etc too numerous to mention keep doing the good work guys God bless you all . kiss kiss

Let me go and Jack more before I start my own canny waka grin

N.b. thanks to the creator of this thread

Cc. 40man somtin grin cheesy

Thats the spirit. Read Read and Read. The truth is that all possible scenarios/circumstance and questions have already been answered on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ebenosky: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Whenever I click on https://ielts.ng/take-ielts/ielts-test-dates/ and I select the date I want to apply, I get redirected to https://my.ieltsessentials.com. I think it's the right site. Thanks

wholesomegrace:

Have you registered with the link... ieltsessentials? Please look well o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
pxjosh:
grin

Lol Please let me great, support small businesses. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
besttbabe:
Wise good pm. Pls have been trying to reach you but difficult.
My question is dis I have become in accounting, no Ican or ICAA but wants to apply for skilled immigration 190 but don't know much about it can you pls put me through. Trying to confirm about IELTS or TOFL too. Thanks

Thanks! Appreciate.
Ọ gịnị dị ihe a?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ọ gịnị dị ihe a?
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ọ gịnị dị ihe a?

Probably another Aussie mix-up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
mcstan18:

Probably another Aussie mix-up.
Yeah.. 190 gave that away.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sholemania: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pamperme:

Any headway, i know the guy in charge of verification, we were in school together. i can give you his details if you are still stuck.

Thank yooooooou. .
Information here is priceless. I just got my page updated by WES.

The final report in approximately 20 days is all I awaits now.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by queenieB: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ọ gịnị dị ihe a?

Na Canadian EE cause am ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by UdomoLeinad: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Not the letter. I raised CSE for new passport as old one is expiring soon. One kind fellow replied me (after two weeks) confirming the updated passport. He then said that he’s sent it to my visa officer in London and I can email them directly with similar updates in the future.

I got the exact same message today, same dreaded london visa office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
happytbaby:
Madam how now, you don find PNP yet?

not yet sis, trying Sask, Nova Scotia, and Manitoba for now. My NOC is not needed in NB...

thanks for asking wink
can't wait to see your PPR/COPR announcement...it will all end in praise..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi everyone,
I appreciate the information that is shared here freely. I applied two weeks ago with all documents in place but I received a mail today asking for a clear and complete police certificate(which I thought I provided) and a letter authorizing the release of my details (I once indicated someone as a representative but I removed the named person afterward). Has anyone experienced this request before? I plan to scan a sharper image and re-upload.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ham334488: 1:57am On Apr 10, 2018
pls, how long does it take Unilorin to reply WES verification mail for the
unilorite that have done their assessement through WES or anyone that have an
idea about this?
Or is there a way of fast
tracking this ?
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jayooh: 3:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Master Sunvick, how u doing?

Please what was your CRS when u entered the pool?

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.