Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,720 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1306735 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
smslive2:
UPDATE:

If you are in the pool... Kindly log on to your profile. CIC have added a new field to the Study and languages Section. Under Official Languages, There is now a new question..

Can President Buhari communicate in English and/or French? (required)

You must be Kidding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oge18: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
GREAT!!! thank u
ArcUgo:
I'm presently experiencing the same thing. In my case my wife and I are evaluating both our degrees from UNN (BSc, MBA for my Wife & BSc, MSc for myself) Well I contacted someone who works there (Transcript Unit) and he advised we should only pay for verification of Transcripts. We've paid and are awaiting the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
I kid you not!
segzy14:

You must be Kidding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
smslive2:
I kid you not!

Lol!
How many points is it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
ZERO Point
segzy14:

Lol!
How many points is it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rukaiya(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=smslive2 post=66623016]UPDATE:

If you are in the pool... Kindly log on to your profile. CIC have added a new field to the Study and languages Section. Under Official Languages, There is now a new question..

I don't see the point of this question, I thought IELTS /TEF was meant to validate one's level of communication?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jolao: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
I thank God for this thread.
ITA fell on me.
Let the next phase begin.
Thanks to everyone, you are so much appreciated.

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
coolangel54:
Hello house, good afternoon to you all. I booked for my IELTS with IDP today but I have a question:
1. I registered multiple times before payment and in these times, I gave the wrong passport number and I did not upload the scanned copy of my international passport. My issue is that I tried to log in and these usernames are still lodged in their databaSe. I have registered the right one and uploaded my passport with all the right details. I was given a new username and this is what I used in sending my proof of payment to their mail. I HOPE I DID THE RIGHT THING BY INCLUDING THE RIGHT USERNAME ALONGSIDE MY PROOF OF PAYMENT? I tried calling their lines but it was busy.

These questions should be directed at IDP na

It's not everything we ask here.. If you can't reach them via phone, send an email or call first thing in the morning when there's less traffic

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Congrats to all who got ITA at 444. My prayer is it gets even lower so all those in waiting would smile.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jolao:
I thank God for this thread.
ITA fell on me.
Let the next phase begin.
Thanks to everyone, you are so much appreciated.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
I have responded.

Seyitorl2:
Morning ma,
How is your day going?pls ma,I thought I should remind about my case file still on your table.
Thanks ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
I have been a silent follower of this thread, great job you guys are doing here. Congrats to those with ITA, as for the ppr hopefuls, you'll get the golden mail soonest. Let me go back to my hiding place while I complete my MSc and pof hustling.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Chai POF hustle is real mehn...
Anyways, I'm fidelity... I keep my word! Good luck guys. kiss
Mr Fidelity oya keep to your words ooo
@mbakweich predicted correctly and 444 it was

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
congrats to everyone who got ITA, we are moving forward. Next one better crash the numbers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Qsola
I just sent my application to ices yesterday but i didn't get an automatic response, hope it is well?
Why ICES if I may ask......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wurdz: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
jelmusboy:
Eskis mi people, there is no extra placeholder on my PR application? Where do I attach Schedule A form and LOE?

.Log out and re-login, go immediately to the page documents are uploaded. Had same issues Before submitting too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
intercedertee:
you can check your WES account, they might have sent it. They sent my hubby transcript but the transcript status was still pending.
How can I check the credentials that WES is evaluating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
linuslynx:
Congrats to all who got ITA at 444. My prayer is it gets even lower so all those in waiting would smile.
amen o....especially for our PM, Mcstan and emmansonic

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
it said i shouldnt resend unless i was asked to do so

You claimed you didnt get the auto response message and i asked you to resend it. U dont get am application number until after three weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
demiiii:
I sent you a pm with respect to the LASU TRANSCRIPT NUMBER. PLEASE SEND IT AS A PM. GOD BLESS YOU.
@4wearegreat kindly pm me with the lasu transcript phone number. I need it urgently. Thank you

@Amdman and demiiii: please, Can you help me with the contact person for processing. My hubby finished from LASU
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Unrelated: To the people who sent me PMs/Emails, i am sorry i am illiterate and i don't know how to access them.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by amdman: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
emafav:
@Amdman and demiiii: please, Can you help me with the contact person for processing. My hubby finished from LASU

Unfortunately I do not have a contact person for LASU.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BoboXIV(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
As in eh! The Missus gave me side-eye when I showed her the speed of the PPR. Shey somebody wee not work again.

Newmum0615:
Too much travelling is not good again o cry. When I was doing Ajala the traveler upandan, now they are scrutinizing my application like say I be threat to their country. CIC I am sorry, I wee nor travel again. Just send my PPR. I want to plan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abbylee:
I had this same issue, I put all the countries in between, purpose of visit was transit

Ok... Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
The irony of life!!
If you want to apply for US, UK and Canada visit visa, they say travel history is an advantage
Now you want to apply for Canadian PR... travel history now becomes a stumbling block for faster processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ItsYourFriend: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
TEECANN:
Wawawuu!!

The downward trend of ITA cutoff has started!

444 today with 3500 invited.

If they maintain the range of 3500- 3900 invitations per round consistently henceforth, even a 425 CRSist will collect ITA.

BTW, wish me well as I go back into the trenches on Sunday and next week Saturday for IELTS to improve my score. All I pray for is LRWS (8,8,7.5,7.5) and with that score, an ITA miracle will be birthed for us. grin

I pray to come back and give a good testimony.

It will end for me & family (& yours) in praise IJN!

Guy you dey check this thing at all? How did they arrive at 3500 people invited? Go back and look at the number of persons in the pool as of April 4 and see whether it is possible for CIC to invite 3500 people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jesuba: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
sunvick:
The irony of life!!
If you want to apply for US, UK and Canada visit visa, they say travel history is an advantage
Now you want to apply for Canadian PR... travel history now becomes a stumbling block for faster processing.
You can say that again undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
QSola:

You claimed you didnt get the auto response message and i asked you to resend it. U dont get am application number until after three weeks.
why am asking about this auto response issue was because i made an enquiry via email to them some time ago and i got an auto response almost immediately. So i felt it is normal i also get a auto response as i sent my documents to them. Please am sorry if am disturbing but just want to know if i should just wait for the id
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
tolfa:

amen o....especially for our PM, Mcstan and emmansonic

Thanks madam/sir. I can't wait to clinch an ITA in subsequent draws.

Sorry your moniker is neutral

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
cry

sunvick:
The irony of life!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
mbakweich:
Oya wey my 10 % POF? No excuse.

Sorry dear. Kindly read in-between the lines. My post put a condition... "If I can get an ITA". Unfortunately I didn't.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ramj:

Mr Fidelity oya keep to your words ooo

@mbakweich predicted correctly and 444 it was

That's how some people fail exams. Didn't you see the caveat?... "If I am able to get ITA.. "

I am still fidelity. I keep my word. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.