Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294787 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Yesterday I received a mail from WES asking me to pay $20.34 balance due for selecting overnight delivery method... I never did that. Even the summary of my application that I filled is in my profile, I had to check again, I still saw my standard delivery method choice. I paid the total fee of $120.91 then. Has this happened to anyone? I have contacted them to change it to standard delivery method but no response yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Tx for d swift response.
luffyhaki:

It will not receive a favorable evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Amakyzuu:
Yesterday I received a mail from WES asking me to pay $20.34 balance due for selecting overnight delivery method... I never did that. Even the summary of my application that I filled is in my profile, I had to check again, I still saw my standard delivery method choice. I paid the total fee of $120.91 then. Has this happened to anyone? I have contacted them to change it to standard delivery method but no response yet.
No be 233.91cad again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

No be 233.91cad again?
I had evaluated my Btech degree @ $233.91. After I received my Msc degree, I applied to evaluate it @$120.91. I think the cost is lower when u want to add another certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Issyman(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Amakyzuu:

I had evaluated my Btech degree @ $233.91. After I received my Msc degree, I applied to evaluate it @$120.91. I think the cost is lower when u want to add another certificate.

Write a small letter with your reference number as part of the title informing them you prefer standard delivery and fax it to them. In addition make use of the contact us form to inform them of same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
timi0103:
Please my people, if im verifying 2 certificates with WES is the price different from the regular $233.91. I want to be sure i selected both certificates i entered for evaluation before i pay. Thanks
same price
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Morning all.
Please which is the best evaluating body for a degree in PHYSIOTHERAPY I heard it won't be evaluated as a professional degree. .please help out with alternatives.
God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by philip3(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
UdomoLeinad:

Bro! Please what proof of eligibility did you upload?
you can use your ITA letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sholemania: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Why did u add ur B. Sc?

My Bsc it just 2years and am targeting 2 or More qualification. With that I have automatic ITA with 8777
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
sholemania:

My Bsc it just 2years and am targeting 2 or More qualification. With that I have automatic ITA with 8777

OND and HND is already two or more. Or am I mistaken?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Thetherapist: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Morning all.
Please which is the best evaluating body for a degree in PHYSIOTHERAPY I heard it won't be evaluated as a professional degree. .please help out with alternatives.
God bless you all.

Physiotherapy won't be evaluated as a professional degree. U get points for bachelors degree. So u can use either WES or IQAS. Whichever suits you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sorefunmi(f): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
@Cersei,As regards your speaking test..if not sorted ..my hubby had same issue lastyear and we were able to send a mail which was sorted in few minutes..kindly send me a PM ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adaifx: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Anyone?
Please how long did it take for you to have the EOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teeteelardey(f): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Amen
Thank you
Issyman:

It will surely be d last for you and for others still struggling with it... Amin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
The answer is NO. Its the same price.

timi0103:
Please my people, if im verifying 2 certificates with WES is the price different from the regular $233.91. I want to be sure i selected both certificates i entered for evaluation before i pay. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Tojued:

OND and HND is already two or more. Or am I mistaken?
I tire.. U see where that extra cost is coming up from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Amakyzuu:

Do u pay extra when adding another certificate? I thought it was IQAS that does require extra cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doubleportion86: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2018
The score is 0
kemokazi:
Good evening Every one what is the minimum score for ITA to be issued..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by just15: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
thekingskiddy:
The age on your passport needs to correspond to what is on your WES ECA!! Whether you will need to show your birth certificate depends on other factors.

Thanks Bro, I don't know if WES displays age on the assessment, or do I need to write to WEZ before hand
I am kinda confused, or age dosent matter at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2018
just15..it is WES and not WEZ.

just15:

Thanks Bro, I don't know if WEZ displays age on the assessment, or do I need to write to WEZ before hand
I am kinda confused, or age dosent matter at all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by just15: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
sunvick:
They won't request for passport. But be cautious that you don't make a dam mistake with your dob.

Thanks Sunvick, please what do I do as the age will show on the WES ECA, I guess should I send them a mail via fax with proof?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2018
I am trying to get WES to send a copy of my WES report to CPA.
First of all the send duplicate report is not working as there a pre-approved list.
I have contacted them and it appears they want me to order a new report.
Has anyone done this before and how much do they charge?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2018
sorefunmi:
Hello everyone,
thanks to everyone on this thread..I got to know about IQAS On this thread which favor lawyers assessment using LLB ONLY..
Applied and paid 215 cad on the 4th January 2018
transcripts got delivered on the 31st of January 2018
acknowledgement of credentials on the 25 march 2018
ECA Completed on the 10th april 2018 and mailed .. (as first professional university degree in law )

Congratulations...now brace up for the journey ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Priceless200(f): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Has anyone used the services of ETX-NG (Electronic Transcript Exchange and Certification Verification System For Nigerian) to collect send and forward transcripts to WES before?

Also how much is police clearance and medicals I Abuja.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Geedhey(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Amakyzuu:

You need to scan your certificate and fax it to them using hellofax... Check page zero for steps to do the faxing.
thank u very much... that's the info I need
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2018
just15:

Thanks Sunvick, please what do I do as the age will show on the WEZ ECA, I guess should I send them a mail via fax with proof?

Oga just15, its is WES, haba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Oga just15, its is WES, haba
Bwahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Geedhey:

thank u very much... that's the info I need
U knew it but found joy in asking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Geedhey(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

U knew it but found joy in asking.
I don't know o... I don even have an idea but i understood what he said now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Geedhey:

I don't know o... I don even have an idea but i understood what he said now
That is why u must read. WES has what u have to do on their site and we have been harping on same here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
vascey:
I am trying to get WES to send a copy of my WES report to CPA.
First of all the send duplicate report is not working as there a pre-approved list.
I have contacted them and it appears they want me to order a new report.
Has anyone done this before and how much do they charge?
Remove IRCC and add ur target and see the cost. Haba..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Abeg which company is WEZ again? This one is not in page zero oooo
just15:

Thanks Sunvick, please what do I do as the age will show on the WEZ ECA, I guess should I send them a mail via fax with proof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.