Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294894 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Remove IRCC and add ur target and see the cost. Haba..

I have tried it. You can only ad from a pre-approved list. CPA is not among them.
Let me try again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Flee from IDP oo..I just received my EOR..They didn't change my score for writing from 6.5. It was left unchanged.At least I am aware most people do get positive EOR from BC.Now I'm stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.lol

How can I have LSRW -8.5,8.5,9,6.5

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

smslive2:
Abeg which company is WEZ again? This one is not in page zero oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by iyerim: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
happytbaby:
Can you post your qualification and age so people can tell you the options you have? A single Mum can do it.

The question is for my sister, she has BA in Linguistics and 34 years old
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmmm....

bizguru000:
Flee from IDP oo..I just received my EOR..They didn't change my score for writing from 6.5. It was left unchanged.At least I am aware most people do get positive EOR from BC.Now I'm stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.lol

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Chai and your 46k for remark is gone. Take heart

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
vascey:

I have tried it. You can only ad from a pre-approved list. CPA is not among them.
Let me try again.
You are still gonna order either from pre-listed bodies or you type it in if allowed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2018
emelueobi:

Chai and your 46k for remark is gone. Take heart

Funny part is I requested for the EOR last week Friday and it was ready yesterday..I even suspect foul play...it's too soon Na.lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Heartbreaking!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Funny part is I requested for the EOR last week Friday and it was ready yesterday..I even suspect foul play...it's too soon Na.lol
Theirs doesn't take much time. How many folks do ielts with them kwanu?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by iyerim: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2018
iyerim:
Good evening all, I am considering relocating to Canada and luckily stumbled on this amazing page, God bless you all.

Please i will like your opinion and advice on this questions

Can a single mother(widow) with 3 children get Canadian express entry visa? Or will it be easier to go through study visa?

She is 34 years old and has a BA in English Linguistics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Please! Does anyone know a notary public office in London where I can do one and same person Affidavit at a very reduced fee? The law firm I contacted is quoting £250 per hour to help me with the affidavit. Who knows, they may end up saying they spent 3hours (£250 *3 = £750) to do it.

I will appreciate your help please.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Engr2000:
Thanks for your response, I actually start from 100 Level, but for Engineering graduates Unilorin usually send transcript from 200 Level even my student copy start from 200 Level. I am confuse at the moment. I hope to see someone with similar challenge.

Why not try to get someone in the school say from exams and records to send WES an email explaining the situation to them

For all those with DE situation It would be good if you try to contact your school to include a letter that you were admitted as DE hence transcript start from 200level.

it might just be the winning stroke.

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2018
bizguru000:

Oga calm down EOR does not guarantee change in scores.

It's not a magic wand for getting higher marks and yes MOD re-evaluation has been touted to come in faster.

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Ramj:

Oga calm down EOR does not guarantee change in scores.

It's not a magic wand for getting higher marks and yes MOD re-evaluation has been touted to come in faster.

Je m'appelle Ramj

Nobody said it was a magic wand for getting higher scores..I'm only saying that people who use BC for EOR receive favorable outcomes.

At the end of the day, to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Great.

If she writes IELTS and gets a minimum of 8777 in LWSR, she will have about 402 points (that is assuming that she does not have a sibling in Canada, it can be more than 402 if she scores higher than 8777)

Any odd diploma around? think, think, think......OND, ACCA, ICAN ATS....anything.....if she has, her points will be 435 which we hope may get ITA some day soon....

In the absence of a diploma that she can add to that BA to make two or more post secondary qualifications, she will have to opt for Provincial Nomination (PNP). Check this link for information about PNPs https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs.

Alternatively, people have been talking of doing a quick PGD or Masters degree with NOUN...she may explore these options, others can weigh in.

iyerim:

The question is for my sister, she has BA in Linguistics and 34 years old
Thank you all

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Have you been able to pay for the overview of tax and law course?
Please, how did you go about it, especially the certified cheque thing?
vascey:
I am trying to get WES to send a copy of my WES report to CPA.
First of all the send duplicate report is not working as there a pre-approved list.
I have contacted them and it appears they want me to order a new report.
Has anyone done this before and how much do they charge?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Not really, my family member got Speaking upgraded to 8 while the needed WRITING remained 6.5.

Is there a remote chance that you were off your game in the writing? Look inwards, re-register and don't lose sight of the other ones while upping your writing game.

bizguru000:

Nobody said it was a magic wand for getting higher scores..I'm only saying that people who use BC for EOR receive favorable outcomes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You are still gonna order either from pre-listed bodies or you type it in if allowed.

It's not allowed. Each order can only serve one purpose, it seems. So an order for immigration cannot be used for certification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by UdomoLeinad: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2018
philip3:

you can use your ITA letter

Ok thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bizguru000: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
happytbaby:
Not really, my family member got Speaking upgraded to 8 while the needed WRITING remained 6.5.

Is there a remote chance that you were off your game in the writing? Look inwards, re-register and don't lose sight of the other ones while upping your writing game.

Thanks for this..So maybe IDP have an issue upgrading writing scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Who told you this (Bolded below)? The way people confidently pass wrong information is alarming... Even if you like use Queen Elizabeth for EOR, if there is no need for upgrade, it wont be upgraded.
So it has nothing to do with BC or IDP

bizguru000:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Nope! This was British Council. I was saying its possible with BC too. Not peculiar to MOD abi na IDP una dey call dem. The statement "people who use BC get favorable EOR outcomes" is kinda incorrect.

bizguru000:

Thanks for this..So maybe IDP have an issue upgrading writing scores

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Do u pay extra when adding another certificate? I thought it was IQAS that does require extra cash.
I did... Paid $233.91 for Btech and $120.91 for Msc. Got the first ECA in March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Issyman:

Write a small letter with your reference number as part of the title informing them you prefer standard delivery and fax it to them. In addition make use of the contact us form to inform them of same.
Ok. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Today is for WES, IDP and BC. cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oge18: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bankers kindly advise... please what NOC can a cash officer use biko??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Newmum... Food don land oo, Come and do your magic
oge18:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Laff wan kee me ooo

smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha.

As if you know, I don tire for all these WES gists.

smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
You may want to post your JD but it would most likely be 1212.

oge18:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why don't you go to Magistrate courts. UK Notaries are just out there to extort people. Notarizing just one document in Manchester is £140, I just run like

MoCare:
Please! Does anyone know a notary public office in London where I can do one and same person Affidavit at a very reduced fee? The law firm I contacted is quoting £250 per hour to help me with the affidavit. Who knows, they may end up saying they spent 3hours (£250 *3 = £750) to do it.

I will appreciate your help please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.