Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293651 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
I appreciate d seniors in d house, who spared a minute or two out of their tight schedule to render some assistance towards my ayat prep. God bless u all and meet us each at d very point of our needs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations on this outstanding result. Hope every other thing is moving on well. Cheers!

Tojued:
Nōn nōbīs, Domine, nōn nōbīs, sed nōminī tuō dā glōriam (Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to thy name give the glory)

Make una no vex, no be PPR, no be even ITA na just IELTS result.

(.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Osaze007: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
itzppr:

Timeline:
AoR: Dec 17
Med Passed: Dec 28
NA1: Dec 28
IP1: Dec 29
NA2: Jan 4
IP2: Feb 27
PPR: April 21

No ADR(s).

My profile had the "ghost" update on Friday and by Saturday, Ppr mail landed.
I think my Visa office is Ottawa judging from the ppr mail.

Good luck guys, I wish you all the best.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fanyeofori:
In other news, I was team IELTS April 7th. I have been down since Friday a.m after seeing my result. I feel like a failure. I never failed an exam in my life up until dis Cambridge! I don't even have d right words to explain how I truly feel!

LRWS: 7.5,8.0,7,7
You didn't fail;just that you didn't meet the required scores.Do it again and u will get the desired scores.It shall end in praise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's okay to feel down. You're definitely not a failure. IELTS has a way of humbling someone. You'll overcome IELTS with a better results sooner than you expect. After some days, if the funds are available, register again.

It will definitely end in praise.

Fanyeofori:
In other news, I was team IELTS April 7th. I have been down since Friday a.m after seeing my result. I feel like a failure. I have never failed an exam in my life up until dis Cambridge! I don't even have d right words to explain how I truly feel!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fanyeofori:
Did they actually post all universities on their site? Not sure about dis! D fact remains dat we r graduates who have gone thru sm feasibility study @ one point in Our lives. I equally wanted to use ETX for my transcript, I contacted them first to ask if their services covered my school and they replied, NO. So, we shd learn to research ALWAYS.
Education in Nigeria isn't permeating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
mcstan18:

Even if every information on your profile were spurious, you'd still get an ITA, if you meet or exceed the round's cut-off. The problem would lie with defending them.

1. Where the wrong input was intentional: Perhaps you haven't sat for IELTS nor received your TRF but you wish to go ahead with creating your EE profile. YES, you will get an ITA, but even if you're able to edit afterwards upon receipt of your TRF, the CIO staff handling your file will certainly uncover the lie. That's part of the routine checks that happen at the CIO. The date you received your result (per TRF) would've come after the date of the round of draws that gave you an ITA. Now that's fraudulent, and you and I know the likely consequence.
what you should do:
- Do not submit profile if you haven't
- Decline ITA if you've already got one

2. Where the wrong input was UNintentional:
- Pre-AOR: I believe you can correct the error before submitting your application.
- Post-AOR: Raise a CSE as soon as you notice the error and explain with abeg

My mainest guy! You will last like Hausa Perfume grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fanyeofori:
In other news, I was team IELTS April 7th. I have been down since Friday a.m after seeing my result. I feel like a failure. I have never failed an exam in my life up until dis Cambridge! I don't even have d right words to explain how I truly feel!

Technically, you didn't fail this time either. Cheer up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fanyeofori:

it's gonna work out well babe. u didn't fail, just encourage yourself and let's do better in d next one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jhoci: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations!

itzppr:

Timeline:

No ADR(s).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ademo1: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Flaj:

Your spouse doesn't have to write IELTS or do ECA if you have enough points. Since PNP will raise your points by 600 you'd be fine without it. Do you already have Manitoba nomination or you're mainly set on that province?

I am mainly set to migrate to the province since I have a cousin there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by itzppr: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Saintp:

Congratulations. So CIC dey work on Saturday. that's good

I think the mail was queued as the date on the ppr document is 20th April but I received it early hours of Saturday the 21st.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by funshobabs(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nawa ooh, if person no sabi, he go surfer for this life. I did my wes since last year October and I paid $233CAD. Pls what's the process of refund and how do I go about it. Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
ademo1:

I am mainly set to migrate to the province since I have a cousin there

Okay. If your points are high enough to earn an ITA as a FSW, you can choose to settle in Manitoba rather than waiting for the provincial nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by teeteelardey(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
You are not a failure. It's ok to feel bad but do not give up. Apply for another test. It will end in praise
Fanyeofori:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by itzppr: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank you all.
Pls for those that have sent their passports to Ghana, did you use DHL or VFS?

Also, what and what do I send before I overdo things. I have read the mail but it seems a bit confusing. If I understand well, I need to print the ppr mail and send alongside my passport, 2 passport photos, self-addressed envelope, filled eye and height chart and IMM form for change of status. Do I need to send the IMM form with list of all family members as filled in the application even if nothing changed?

Please kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uzzyan:

ETX IS A SCAM I repeat ETX IS A SCAM

I think they should come out plainly nd tell the world that there are university's they can get transcripts from and some they can't.

For the love of God and your money, anyone interested in getting their transcript should look for someone in school to help them do it ASAP.

I used ETX and my ECA is ready. The problem might be from your school.

I really don't think it's nice to call them a SCAM when they have successfully processed other people's transcript.

Give us your reservations about them and it's left for people to choose.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uzzyan:

ETX IS A SCAM I repeat ETX IS A SCAM

I think they should come out plainly nd tell the world that there are university's they can get transcripts from and some they can't.

For the love of God and your money, anyone interested in getting their transcript should look for someone in school to help them do it ASAP.

I used ETX and my ECA is ready. The problem might be from your school.

I really don't think it's nice to call them a SCAM when they have successfully processed other people's transcript.

Give us your reservations about them and it's left for people to choose.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by izzychap: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello my people,

Please help me confirm if the Uk Police clearance certificate is required for someone who lived in Uk between 2007 and 2010(approx 3Yrs) and currently resides in Nigeria. Can he process just the Nigeria Police clearance certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
izzychap:
Hello my people,

Please help me confirm if the Uk Police clearance certificate is required for someone who lived in Uk between 2007 and 2010(approx 3Yrs) and currently resides in Nigeria. Can he process just the Nigeria Police clearance certificate.

Please don't shoot urself in d foot oooo....you need a uk pcc for ur PR application ooo...you stayed in d uk for more than 6months.
Please follow this link and read up

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by izzychap: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
funshobabs:
Nawa ooh, if person no sabi, he go surfer for this life. I did my wes since last year October and I paid $233CAD. Pls what's the process of refund and how do I go about it. Many thanks.

To cancel an application, please submit your request to wes by using their contact form, https://www.wes.org/contact-us/.

Note: Completed evaluations cannot be canceled and fees cannot be refunded.

If I may ask, why do you want a refund?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
izzychap:
Hello my people,

uk PCc required u lived der in the last 10 yrs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by funshobabs(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Am not trying to cancel an application. I read on here that you can get a refund for tax if you are not resident in Canada.
izzychap:

To cancel an application, please submit your request to wes by using their contact form, https://www.wes.org/contact-us/.

Note: Completed evaluations cannot be canceled and fees cannot be refunded.

If I may ask, why do you want a refund?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pacowo: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Flaj:

Leave the work history out of the EE profile. The personal history will pop up after ITA when filling your EAPR

Thank you. Appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by victor83(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations
itzppr:

Timeline:

No ADR(s).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ifeoma77:
So...the ielts LRW test held today.
For the record, MOD Abuja does not have headphones but the audio was so crystal clear that I don't think it matters.
To be fair, I've never written it before today - with or without earphones - so I might not be the right person to judge whether it matters or not.
But I was impressed with everything today and I give them a five star rating.
As for me, I've upgraded, from 'nervous' to 'cautiously hopeful' smiley

You can say that again. I tell you, earphones makes no difference. I wrote with BC with headphone in March ..got 7.5. This time with MOD Lagos..I am hopeful for at least 8.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
mbakweich:
MOD fall hands today. They didn't provide headset, used one old church speaker that sounds like a bursted speaker. In short the listening test here in agidingbi ikeja was nothing good to write home about. We Don try our best, na baba hands the rest dey. Canada, if I finally meet you eeeh.......

Sorry about the situation at mainland centre. I wrote at the Lekki centre and speaker was crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Justiyke4u: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uzzyan:

Funny thing!!! I wrote with MOD at Grange, Ikeja GRA and we all had earphones and it seemed there were extras.
please did you indicate that you wish to use the headphones while registering
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ethelia:

We are plenty. Check my profile for some info on IQAS and check page zero as well. The only thing different for us is our specific use of IQAS for professional Canadian equivalence of our LLB
I’m now inquisitive about how we will be able to make use of this our naija law school cert and all to get a similar job there because I know there will be stringent conditions to take the bar there again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DboyizGood(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
@McStan
I go like follow rub this mind oo

mcstan18:

Folks like me. I'm pursuing one of those options anyway. I think we need to rub minds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank you very much. That's why I'm trying my best to find a way to ascertain if any police report i get from Nigerian police is authentic. I received a phone number of an Inspector here but even after receiving the report, I would still like to vet it. I sent you a private message.

OJaySeenson:
I dont know if anyone has replied to this yet...but be VERY CAREFUL with getting your police certificate. the Nigerian police is NOT YOUR FRIEND on this matter. do your absolute best to ascertain that you are going through the right source or else, you will end up having a very inconvenient conversation with the authorities. There is a lot I cant say on this, but just be very careful.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
chloe00:

I’m now inquisitive about how we will be able to make use of this our naija law school cert and all to get a similar job there because I know there will be stringent conditions to take the bar there again
Board exams dey wait for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.