Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works (5215 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by QuietHammer(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol. You are scared of a man who does tricks in the name of juju? Buhahahha. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by RavenClaw: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Raintaker:
Yes

I think he is a mixture of Yoruba and Benin
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by RavenClaw: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
I think you should apologize to Babalawos. You were wrong for keeping him waiting. You should have probably called him to tell him that you are no longer coming. And besides why didn't you think of it before traveling all the way from Warri to Benin. undecided
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Raintaker(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
RavenClaw:

I think he is a mixture of Yoruba and Benin
Trust me when I say he's not Yoruba, His teacher might have learnt from a Yoruba though.
I'm ruling out the theory of him being mixed.
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by RavenClaw: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Raintaker:
Trust me when I say he's not Yoruba, His teacher might have learnt from a Yoruba though.
I'm ruling out the theory of him being mixed.

His father is Yoruba and his mother is Benin.

I have known him for quite a long time. You can ask him if he is mixed or just only Benin.

1 Like

Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Raintaker(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
RavenClaw:

I have known him for quite a long time. You can ask him if he is mixed or just only Benin.
OK,since you know him then you are right.

1 Like

Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Writs: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
RavenClaw:
I think you should apologize to Babalawos. You were wrong for keeping him waiting. You should have probably called him to tell him that you are no longer coming. And besides why didn't you think of it before traveling all the way from Warri to Benin. undecided

apologise ke?
the dude owes NL a grand apology for character unbecoming and gross representation of an 'Ifa priest' as claimed, and the jury is already out on him.
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Writs: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
RavenClaw:

is that right?
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by RavenClaw: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Writs:

apologise ke?
the dude owes NL a grand apology for character unbecoming and gross representation of an 'Ifa priest' as claimed, and the jury is already out on him.

Just advising him. If I were him that is what I will do. It's left for him to take it or leave it.
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=mitevj.[/quote]

Do not fear, give ur life 2christ & return back d curses in Jesus name
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Y didn't ifa save us 4rm colonial invasion and trans Atlantic slave trade

1 Like

Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by GOZILLA(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tozinetita:

Y didn't ifa save us 4rm colonial invasion and trans Atlantic slave trade
The people didn't believe anymore. Remember they came with the bible and broke the people's faith before they attacked.
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Odi very horrible o grin
Re: How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works by globalfanz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
The safest way to destruction is to want riches without handwork. If you need anything in this life, the almighty God is the safest giver if you know how to approach Him. I am a living witness. Having said this, what ever sacrifice or oblation or dept you owe has been paid here Col 2:13-15. Therefore let no man trouble you demanding for what has been accomplished for you. But that's only if you believe. Remain blessed as you truly seek almighty God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know That You Have Faith / How To Deal With Temptation / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.