Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (44575 Views)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Alexgeneration(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Oya, make una nominate am sharp sharp, no need for primaries sef. He has already secured the votes of 5%, and after 2019, he will continue from where Mazi Nnamdi cownu stopped in the land where sun is a forbidden.
Why always masturbating on anything concerning Igbos? Don't you have life outside here?
Grow up Man
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm tearing my PDP membership card. Can't have Atiku in same party with me. Kolewerk
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by gbegudujo: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by ewebiodun: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.
So many of this kids supporting him, do not know him
Your facts are not entirely correct. Cosmos maduka supplied the cars for COJA. That was how he got his BMW dealership

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
flawlessT:
Wait ooo, somebody shld help me tell Oga Atiku to rest na make youths take over. All the same, we the PDP welcome him back sha grin grin buh he shld try and rest biko
youths ke, yahya bello ko? God forbid!!!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by SillyMods: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
kings09:
buhari is used to wailing remember? If not for tinubu
But he is having the last laug already.
grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.

nonsense... atiku for 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Mufasa27(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackaxe78:
Thank God Atiku was not a woman.

He would have been a renowned prostitute.

No iota of shame in his desperation for presidency
Atleast he is desperate for a good cause, zombie what are you desperate for

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by femu(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:

is Atiku Cosharis that sells BMW?

Atiku also chaired the FEC meeting that awarded the COJA contract?

better come out with verifiable facts rather than propaganda from OBJ

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
I'm tearing my PDP membership card. Can't have Atiku in same party with me. Kolewerk
tear your birth certificate join! follow your mentor modu sheriff out!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by abnot: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:
Oga go and sit down. Should Nigerians remain in their present state under this intolerant leadership. You sound like one of those who believes one should be poor simply because he/she was a public servant. Atiku was wealthy before and after his 8-year tenure and I’ll rather have a businessman boost the economy as president than have a leader who kills businesses and approves policies that contracts the economy further.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku has my support.

Nairalanders, we have yet another opportunity, to bring back our PDP for a Restructuring Agenda.

I have always supported the PDP, it is not the party that messed the treasury, it is the people who used the PDP as a platform for their activities. Now all those people are now saints in APC.

We must take our PDP back and hand over the baton to Atiku come 2019.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
are you minding the brainpus

femu:

is Atiku Cosharis that sells BMW?

Atiku also chaired the FEC meeting that awarded the COJA contract?

better come out with verifiable facts rather than propaganda from OBJ
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

Omenka how far?
him don turn Python.......

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by erinalex: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Atiku is playing a nice script that might even convince his enemy to vote for him in 2019... Anyway he should keep it rolling... ANYTHING is better than the oldman on the throne now

why using d word "oldman", as if, atiku u are root for, is a youth. Presently he is 71, by 2019 he will b 73. No crime to support atiku, but using oldman for pmb, in other to support atiku makes no sense. In any case, both pmb and atiku don't care about d masses. Nigerian youths, when are you going to stop fighting ovér these useless politicians, that always impoverish us.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by spy24(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
At least atiku is educated
And enough money already
He is more national and democratic
Moreover PDP is a better party than APC I prefer pdps 16 years to apcs 2 years

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by figment232(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
fratermathy:
Don't be too happy. He'll leave when he loses in 2019.
Lol zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by dukie25: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Welcome back home
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
and deomelo times are hard for em!
Bizibi:
him don turn Python.......

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by blackaxe78: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mufasa27:

Atleast he is desperate for a good course, zombie what are you desperate for

And you feel you re smart?

smh....

With people like you, the future is bleak
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:

tear your birth certificate join! follow your mentor modu sheriff out!
Who is this one? Did you miss your way?
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Newbiee: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Atiku is playing a nice script that might even convince his enemy to vote for him in 2019... Anyway he should keep it rolling... ANYTHING is better than the oldman on the throne now

Where is the young man?
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Mufasa27(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackaxe78:

And you feel you re smart?

smh....

With people like you, the future is bleak
tongue tongue
Smarto hope you are making money Sha??
Or you are just fooling around

Zombified somebori

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
gbam well said

spy24:
At least atiku is educated

And enough money already

He is more national and democratic

Moreover PDP is a better party than APC I prefer pdps 16 years to apcs 2 years

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yorubaangel:

and Atiku is a young man �
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by fratermathy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
figment232:
Lol zombie

Right back at you.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Who is this one? Did you miss your way?

cheedren of today sef just atikulate already!!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:

cheedren of today sef just atikulate already!!
Godforbid Atiku rule this country. I'll rather leave for him.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by LasGidiOwner: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let's welcome the next president of Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
very young... Buhari is 89 already!

asodane:

and Atiku is a young man �

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by toolovely(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why the hatred for Atiku?
They said Atiku is corrupt, but no one has pointed out a single corruption act by Atiku...

Most hating on Atiku have their brothers working in his intels.....
Do you know how many people Atiku has changed their lives?
The problem in Nigeria is that we put sentiments ahead of merit and competence....

Until we change our mentality, Nigeria will always be going 10 years backwards while others are moving forward...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State / Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.