Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (44572 Views)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by msjijitar(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Breaking news....

Atiku Abubakar appeared to have passed his medicals and set to be unveiled by his new club in their forthcoming event this December .

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
we are VOTING ATIKU in!!
TheKingIsHere:
Anybody that votes in a northerner needs a brain check. Those guys don't want things to get better
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by bionixs: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

Omenka how far?
the guy just dey under different monikers to perpetrate his heinous acts. you sef na seer
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by sapele914(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Foodforthought:
I have a feeling that ATIKU has been planted into PDP as a mole for APC. This is to disorganise the party, anyone can see that Buhari and Atiku are just the same. The APC is smart. Atiku can't defeat Buhari in 2019...if he is the best candidate that PDP can present... nothing for them. This, to me,is just Sheriff 2.0
Politics is a grown mans game,dirty and also full of tricks,just like wash wash,the more you look the less you see,I believe your conspiracy theory, and Atiku will do anything for money because Atiku is too intelligent to know that President Buhari CANNOT lose in a general election so soon,Apc sent Abubakar Atiku to disorganize pdp and they will not fall for it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:

don't waste ur energy, I am offloading you to the libyans asap...
Dude, Stop quoting me please

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
sapele914:
Politics is a grown mans game,dirty and also full of tricks,just like wash wash,the more you look the less you see,I believe your conspiracy theory, and Atiku will do anything for money because Atiku is too intelligent to know that President Buhari CANNOT lose in a general election so soon,Apc sent Abubakar Atiku to disorganize pdp and they will not fall for it.

lol try another gimmick cheesy
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by erinalex: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
Go Atiku.

We ain't expecting perfection from you, but we know you are better than this present embarrassment.
b truthful, ur name can NEVER b "southeastfacts'. The S/E pple that accused Tinubu of supporting Hausa? S/E are d most confused tribe in Nigeria. They never knew what they wanted. Is it atiku now or Biafra ? If u have any shame, u won't put mouth in atiku's matter, an Hausa man. Going by d way , u always attack anything Hausa. Or atiku has promised u " Biafra " ? Believe any politician, then u will believe ANYTHING. (Pmb, atiku, jagaban) all inclusive. S,/E people, be focused for once. Stop exhibiting GULLIBILITY all d time. Pmb, atiku, fayose , tinubu; can Never give u what u want, except URSELF.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Validated: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even Buhari already knows that Atiku is the next president, hence he was sympathizing with Oyegun on the loss. Except God, noone can stop Atiku/PDP this time.

With the present poor performance, Buhari has squandered the politicsl goodwill he had in Northern Nigeria. His recent romance with SE is a ruse and Igboman knows better.

The bitter truth BMC are not ready to accept.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by kingsclass: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
As for me and my house we shall vote for Atiku come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by waveman2: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK atiku is corrupt but yet he has d balls to leave apc for further probe and prosecution from dis government unlike d rest day would not dare to leave apc now even wen dey re not happy wit d way baba is ruling. Obj doesn't, t only have facts of corruption against atiku he also has for baba he should release them all.

brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.
So many of this kids supporting him, do not know him

He was indicted in Halliburton multi-billion corruption,dt saw US Senator jailed for 15yrs!

Below is also US congress findings and investigation on Atiku

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by loomer: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
If na me be atiku I go just find one small boy nominate wet go dey so loyal to am
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by sapele914(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:

the whole SW will vote for him ....his vice is Yoruba!! fire 4 fire! cheesy
Atiku and fayose for pdp?has nigeria become a Mr Moon's Magic Circus?Fire 4 fire,You must be in lala land? What a cheap joke.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by coolplanet: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.

He was indicted in Halliburton multi-billion corruption,dt saw US Senator jailed for 15yrs!

Do u mean Baba iyabo was watching him acquiring those things under his nose.it shows obasanjo was more dense than buhari.i thought he is a no nonsense man.but wait o.i still doubt your statement sha.i trust baba.Baba only hated Atiku due to baba's selfish 3rd term bid.kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Josephshola: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
toolovely:
Why the hatred for Atiku?
They said Atiku is corrupt, but no one has pointed out a single corruption act by Atiku...

Most hating on Atiku have their brothers working in his intels.....
Do you know how many people Atiku has changed their lives?
The problem in Nigeria is that we put sentiments ahead of merit and competence....

Until we change our mentality, Nigeria will always be going 10 years backwards while others are moving forward...
did u say 10 years? You mistake OK 100 years backwards
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by sapele914(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
kingsclass:
As for me and my house we shall vote for Atiku come 2019.
Sorry for you and your household, go to The Book of Numbers 16:31 in the Scripture and see what happened to Dathan and his Family. Quarrelsome and seditious fellow like you.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
crafteck:
Isnt there someone btw 30 to 40 that can contest, we need younger thieves... Sorry politicians.... Una just dey busy dey argue football up an dan
is anybody stopping younger pple from contesting de shd declare interest and come out
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by ashjay001(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na so we talk say, Trump no go win!

I hope apc have a game plan?
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by djeezy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Same recycled old leaders. Nigeria is a joke. What happened to the industrious youths of tomorrow. I reckon they are urging us to contest or take over when we get old like they are now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by slye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigerian youths are dumb. All these old set of polithiefians and their families being recycled and imposed on them and yet they still go about crying atiku and buhari for 2019 upandan. Can't we have fresh candidates ?

Come 2019, i refuse to take part in this mediocrity.

#Nigeria is not theirs to milk. Time for a change!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
I CANT VOTE FOR ANY POWER HUNGRY MAN
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Lighthouseman: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:

If you like post Atiku in prison uniform.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Dee60: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
He will come THIRD in PDP primaries after spending some billions!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by TheKingIsHere: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:
we are I am VOTING ATIKU in!!

Fixed
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Antoeni(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Game of throne,what if Atiku fails to win PDP Primaries ,what happens next?
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by kingsclass: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
sapele914:
Sorry for you and your household, go to The Book of Numbers 16:31 in the Scripture and see what happened to Dathan and his Family. Quarrelsome and seditious fellow like you.
If it pains you go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by TheKingIsHere: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
slye:
Nigerian youths are dumb. All these old set of polithiefians and their families being recycled and imposed on them and yet they still go about crying atiku and buhari for 2019 upandan. Can't we have fresh candidates ?

Come 2019, i refuse to take part in this mediocrity.

#Nigeria is not theirs to milk. Time for a change!

I tell you. Imagine bringing Atiku, another useless politician that didn't do anything when he was in power for 8years. Both Buhari and Atiku are useless.

They should bring out sound leaders not mediocrity(buhari and Atiku)

If this is what Apc and PDP have to offer, then I refuse to participate in this mediocrity

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
sapele914:
Atiku and fayose for pdp?has nigeria become a Mr Moon's Magic Circus?Fire 4 fire,You must be in lala land? What a cheap joke.
just wait dia
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by UncleBob(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
brainpulse:

OYO for you, Atiku for president 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by mekyno777(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
The devil we know (Buhari) is far better than the acclaimed Angel (Atiku) we don't know (with much promises lyk APC b4 2015 election).
Choose wisely for ur kids future.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
is it your billions?
Dee60:

He will come THIRD in PDP primaries after spending some billions!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Dude, Stop quoting me please
not until you are safely in Sirte!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by crafteck(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
is anybody stopping younger pple from contesting de shd declare interest and come out

They are busy playing nairabet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.