Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Relationship dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship dilemma (647 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship dilemma by Gifted01(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2010
Am a deltaboy,my girlfriend is also from delta but now she has relocate out of delta due to some certain things beyond her control but she use to visit me anytime i want her and d truth is that she is in love becus she is not the type that go 4 my money all she need is love due to her past experience,she is prettycool from d way she pampers me with manythings but there was this othergirl in mylife she is one of a kind,she always like to b with me everyday,she is still prettycool,more sexy than d first,she too don't still care about my money.Sometimes she even by me foodstuf with her money,she trully need my love in return that's why she step in cus she use to know my girlfriend and use to see how we live our lovelife.4 now all she ask was my fulltimelove of whice i won't like to fail my first girlfriend cus she really believes am not cheating on her.Comment pls[img]http://[/img][img][/img]
Re: Relationship dilemma by Tinksh(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2010
You are playing with fire my friend! You will lose both and end up with nothing! Very greedy and soooo not cool!
Re: Relationship dilemma by fubiluv: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2010
What do you want us to tell you.
You are cheating on your girl friend and you are trying to justify yourself.
Why are you fooling the two of them.
Chose one now or
I pray that they will find out and you will loss the both of them.
RUBBISH !!!!!!!!
Re: Relationship dilemma by jfking2005(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster,

you need to judge yoursef and stop asking the question.

if a girl is treating you like this will you take it?

yeye dude!
Re: Relationship dilemma by daduke2k(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
u one big fool.
Re: Relationship dilemma by chidipupay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Gifted01:

Am a deltaboy,my girlfriend is also from delta but now she has relocate out of delta due to some certain things beyond her control but she use to visit me anytime i want her and d truth is that she is in love becus she is not the type that go 4 my money all she need is love due to her past experience,she is prettycool from d way she pampers me with manythings but there was this othergirl in mylife she is one of a kind,she always like to b with me everyday,she is still prettycool,more sexy than d first,she too don't still care about my money.Sometimes she even by me foodstuf with her money,she trully need my love in return that's why she step in cus she use to know my girlfriend and use to see how we live our lovelife.4 now all she ask was my fulltimelove of whice i won't like to fail my first girlfriend cus she really believes am not cheating on her. So don't cheat on her Comment pls[img]http://[/img][img][/img]
Re: Relationship dilemma by Flashfast1: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster
Don't mind all these Nairalanders jare. Dem no want your happiness.
Just continue fooling yourself. At least non of the girls don know say you be big fool yet. tongue
Re: Relationship dilemma by Krissykriss(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
@post, I prefer d Nelly & Kelly Rowland dilemma. Sorry.
Re: Relationship dilemma by chidipupay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
Flashfast1:

@poster
Don't mind all these Nairalanders jare. Dem no want your happiness.
Just continue fooling yourself. At least non of the girls don know say you be big fool yet.  tongue

good advice
Re: Relationship dilemma by Gift19(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Guy y u dey fal my hand, upon say u be my namesake.U had beta choose d ist girl and leave dat boyfriend snatcher alone, b4 she shows u her othes side

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship / Childhood Frienship Or Relationship: Which One Do I Go For? / Guys: Would You. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.