Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Loving two sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving two sisters (4158 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Is There A Problem Having Two Wives Or Loving Two Women / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good evening nairaland ,

Am in a relationship with this dick loving lipsrsealed n god fearing girl lipsrsealed

embarassed

It all started when she came visiting , not alone but with her sister, she introduced me to her as her one and only undecided.
The good thing now is she cut my fancy and I want to get into a harmless relationship with her .

I called my girl and informed her of my good feelings towards her sister but she KICKED embarassed
I tried to reason with her yet she won't have it , she kept blabbing endlessly threatening to deal with me ..... undecided
Saying all manner of gibberish , insisting I used her and wants to do same to her sister , mind you her sis kept calling me even in odd hours .

I need advice on the easiest way to get into a potential intimate relationship with her thank you smiley
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
All opinions are important as I have but limited time b4 Christmas come knocking angry

2 Likes

Re: Loving two sisters by billynoni(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Okay,okay,okay,okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

In other words you are asking for advice on how to bang two sisters before Christmas?

7 Likes

Re: Loving two sisters by IAMSASHY(f): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided dick loving and God fearing all in one person , Op keep dicking around, it's too late to stop amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving two sisters by whitebeard(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op..do ur self a favour and drop ur phone, it would go a long way in ur life..! And also, get a life.. !

2 Likes

Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
billynoni:
Okay,okay,okay,okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

In other words you are asking for advice on how to bang two sisters before Christmas?

Straight to high heaven now shoot cool
Re: Loving two sisters by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dick loving and God fearing girl
Re: Loving two sisters by billynoni(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Straight to high heaven now shoot cool
Sorry bro,this is actually not my area of specialization. I will pass on this.......

1 Like

Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitebeard:
Op..do ur self a favour and drop ur phone, it would go a long way in ur life..! And also, get a life.. !

Am not as useless as you think

If you can point to me where the error is on that code , I'll wail for you !

Here's the gist
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dick loving and God fearing all in one person , Op keep dicking around, it's too late to stop amen.

Comon I just want to mess with them ...no harms at all
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
billynoni:
Sorry bro,this is actually not my area of specialization. I will pass on this.......

Awww kiss

I like honest ppl smiley

1 Like

Re: Loving two sisters by whitebeard(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Am not as useless as you think

If you can point to me where the error is on that code , I'll wail for you !

Here's the gist
i don't do programming stuffs but I bet where ur name is an error there. Besides I got money to make, u can't beat me homeboy, I play on a different level, we talking dollars here, I just might employ u someday.
Re: Loving two sisters by HeWrites(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:

EPIC!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitebeard:
i don't do programming stuffs but I bet where ur name is an error there. Besides I got money to make, u can't beat me homeboy, I play on a different level, we talking dollars here, I just might employ u someday.

Lol ....hello white beard we're not measuring dick nah no hard feelings bro....enjoy your dollar , am not earning in dollars yet aside the few hundred dollars I receive from Georgia every now and then smiley
Re: Loving two sisters by whitebeard(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Lol ....hello white beard we're not measuring dick nah no hard feelings bro....enjoy your dollar , am not earning in dollars yet aside the few hundred dollars I receive from Georgia every now and then smiley
okay no hard feelings bro, we just out there to make the money "legit""legit"
Re: Loving two sisters by internationalman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:
Good evening nairaland ,

Am in a relationship with this dick loving lipsrsealed n god fearing girl lipsrsealed

embarassed

It all started when she came visiting , not alone but with her sister, she introduced me to her as her one and only undecided.
The good thing now is she cut my fancy and I want to get into a harmless relationship with her .

I called my girl and informed her of my good feelings towards her sister but she KICKED embarassed
I tried to reason with her yet she won't have it , she kept blabbing endlessly threatening to deal with me ..... undecided
Saying all manner of gibberish , insisting I used her and wants to do same to her sister , mind you her sis kept calling me even in odd hours .

I need advice on the easiest way to get into a potential intimate relationship with her smiley
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The National Association Of Boyfriend In Nigeria (NABFIN) are sorry to announce that we will commence a strike from 1st December 2017 to 2nd week of January 2018 due to insufficient fund, We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur. On behalf of NABFIN I assure all the girls or rather our future wives that we will continue our friendship after 2nd week of
January 2018 before going on a break for a crucial compulsory meeting on14th Feb, a meeting to discuss how we will manage you girls, international leagues, Champions League and World Cup.......... please bear with us.
Signed :... Ciroma Adekunle Chukwuma
Chairman of NABFIN.

1 Like

Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitebeard:
okay no hard feelings bro, we just out there to make the money "legit""legit"

That's right bro will be joining you soon instead of waiting for crumbs to fall from Atlanta .....

...so we good now yea?
Re: Loving two sisters by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:
All opinions are important as I have but limited time b4 Christmas come knocking angry
Don't worry, we will set a committee to look into it.
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Uuuf kissed your mum with that mouth ? undecided
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
acme6:
Don't worry, we will set a committee to look into it.

Committee ? shocked.....you kidding right
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
I need this advice ASAP
Re: Loving two sisters by habsydiamond(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
thou shall not kill two sisters with one banana...it's against the law of fuckery.....release the other sister in peace..
Re: Loving two sisters by whitebeard(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

That's right bro will be joining you soon instead of waiting for crumbs to fall from Atlanta .....

...so we good now yea?
yeaaah..! we good homie
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
habsydiamond:
thou shall not kill two sisters with one banana...it's against the law of fuckery.....release the other sister in peace..

And how exactly will this advice help on this quest undecided
Re: Loving two sisters by habsydiamond(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

And how exactly will this advice help on this quest undecided
if u are still in a relationship with her sister just let her go. cos the I see it ..she not the type that want the best for her sister...don't let her use u as a means to get to her sister...
Re: Loving two sisters by Blueprintz: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
@nNEOo
i have just three sentence for you
1. Your babe sister na mumu
2. Your babe na mumu
3. you be astonishing mumu
Guy go find way to make money

1 Like

Re: Loving two sisters by kekakuz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Most men are already doing that
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
habsydiamond:
if u are still in a relationship with her sister just let her go. cos the I see it ..she not the type that want the best for her sister...don't let her use u as a means to get to her sister...

It funny cos when her sister call she doesn't ask me of her my gf that's her ) n me no the bother bringing up that topic since it might be a turn off , just want her that's all , no love attached .
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kekakus you're right so why are ppl blabbing as though they don't engage or wish to engage in such acts undecided
Re: Loving two sisters by habsydiamond(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
nNEOo:

It funny cos when her sister call she doesn't ask me of her my gf that's her ) n me no the bother bringing up that topic since it might be a turn off , just want her that's all , no love attached .
if u have marriage plans for her sister I will advice to a stop to it.....cos am I don't know how u will feel the two at the same time..even if u don't have marriage plan for her....respect her by going outside her family cos nothing piss off a lady other than her man having affair with her family....I rest my case
Re: Loving two sisters by nNEOo(m): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2017
habsydiamond:
if u have marriage plans for her sister I will advice to a stop to it.....cos am I don't know how u will feel the two at the same time..even if u don't have marriage plan for her....respect her by going outside her family cos nothing piss off a lady other than her man having affair with her family....I rest my case

Izza fuckd world we find ourselves init? undecided
Re: Loving two sisters by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2017
nNEOo:
Good evening nairaland ,

embarassed

I need advice on the easiest way to get into a potential intimate relationship with her thank you smiley
u daft

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Asks For Your Pictures / Screenshot: The Worst Dilemma Of My Life... / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.