Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay (2913 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Marvin67: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
An ex-homosexual, Emmanuel Stephens, has narrated his ugly ordeal when he was gay.

The graduate of Theatre Arts, University of Calabar, Crosss Rivers State, shared his tale with New Telegraph in a bid to discourage intending gays.

According to him, the act has made him stitch his anus thrice and it was the worse experience ever.

He said, “I had my anus sutured three times while I was practicing homosexualism. That was the price I had to pay for such ignorance. The first suture was in South Africa. There, it wasn’t a problem because people don’t give a damn but coming back to Nigeria was a clash of culture and my religion.

“I went to South Africa in search of greener pastures, but fell in the hands of late Johnson, a gay, whom I served for four and quarter years.

“I was forced into the ‘fraternity’ (homosexualism) and when I got back to Nigeria and met a particular doctor for the second round of anus suture; I knew my time was up, following the doctor’s counseling.

“So, when I came back to Abuja, I continued the practice until I met a Christian doctor, who was supposed to suture my torn anus. The doctor had done it once and the second time, he had to counsel me on the dangers of homosexuality and advised me to quit, which I paid no heed to. I treated him with some level of contempt but on that very day, I had an issue with my system, and he gave me an option of repentance or death.

“When I was given such options, I chose life than to die and gave up the practice but it wasn’t easy at first because the doctor made me go through a psychologist and psychiatrist as a way of reforming me. After that, I had a new lease of life.

“I had been wearing adult pampers to prevent the feaces that regularly oozes from the anus because the anus had widened and cannot control defecation.

“Really, Satan has a way of subjecting the ignorant people into perpetual bondage. I thought I was a ‘big boy,’ spending money at will but I was dying gradually. I don’t know how I got into such. Women didn’t appeal to me then. I played the female character,” Emmanuel who has turned a new leaf stated.

“I have been admiring the wealth of this man and he drives clean cars. We all sell motor parts but I didn’t know he has something else. One day, the man called me and said, ‘Victor, you want to be like me?’ I said ‘yes’. And he asked me to follow him. We entered a public toilet, he removed his pant and showed me blood stained pampers and said, ‘This is what we do for money. I blend homosexualism with drugs.’

“If you are interested, come, I will make you. When I saw and heard what he said, I opened my mouth agape and he laughed and said, ‘You don’t want to be like me. I’m not a cultist.

“I have showed you what I do. I was surprised because we all pursue the same trade. This is a very clean man that drives the latest model of G-Wagon.”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/11/22/stiched-anus-thrice-wore-pampers-years-repented-nigerian-gay/amp/
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by MzDeeb(f): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmmmm... Still trying to fathom what these gays enjoy o.

I remember those period i had to pass out strong p*oo... Person go dey shine eyes for toilet ..e go remain small make eye socket pluck out sef.. Cos d stuff Its always painful

Na e some pple dey collect bigger things [d**k] inside d anus almost every time. Na wa o....

Infact, over try dey worry una sef.. U guys are courageous.

Anyways.. I pray God will heal u permanently..

I also pray others learn and desist from this barbaric act.

5 Likes

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by MissJoy29(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na wah o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by habsydiamond(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
God do human anus for farts and poo but Una redefine am as a fuckery hole....God get plenty cases to judge oooo.....kin do Ile igbe never....nibi ti pussy wa. nothing sweet pass am...

4 Likes

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Dovehorizon: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
To think of it. What pleasure do u derive in doing such. There are sooo many beautiful girls out there and a man will decide to make out with his fellow man, mehnnn that's evil...
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Amarabae(f): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hypocrites will jump in here and insult him.
He said that he has repented.
God forgives anyone who returns to him wholeheartedly, even heaven rejoice at that.
Mr ex-gay, don't return to your vomit.
God bless that dokinta.

1 Like

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by frankdGreat125: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hosea 4:6 , my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Now that you have known the truth, may your sins be forgiven.
Roman 8:1, for there is no condemination for them on Christ Jesus,
But remember that your anus has no remedy, that is the price you have to pay for the act of homosexuality.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by BiafranBushBoy: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
MissJoy29:
Na wah o! shocked shocked shocked

Smiles.... Please ignore the message sent.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by izospindle(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
jobless bloggers recycling stallgist
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Origin(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
My personal opinion:

I can understand girl gay relationship.
I can understand one person in a man gay relationship.

But that last man that allows his anus to be destroyed day in day out . Hmmm grin Na wa 4 U.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by emeijeh(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hope Bobrisky and Jacob are reading this

1 Like

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by MissJoy29(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles.... Please ignore the message sent.
Ok...message dutifully ignored smiley
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by BiafranBushBoy: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by mediocre(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Origin:
My personal opinion:

I can understand girl gay relationship.
I can understand one person in a man gay relationship.

But that last man that allows his anus to be destroyed day in day out . Hmmm grin Na wa 4 U.

So heterosexuals don't have anal sex?
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Macgreat(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by greencard: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Haaa. This is pathetic undecided
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by seankay(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Sounds like a cooked story. Gays dont repent cos they are only attracted to the same sex. No matter what kinda repentance they have, they can never have attention when they see a naked woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by czarina(f): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Must have been hellish! shocked

If you live in Jos and environs, you need us! Check my signature and call us today! cool
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Randy100: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=MzDeeb post=62953848]Hmmmmm... Still trying to fathom what these gays enjoy o.
The anus has nerve ending and it is so sensitive.
I remember those period i had to pass out strong p*oo... Person go dey shine eyes for toilet ..e go remain small make eye socket pluck out sef.. Cos d stuff Its always painful
It is painful sweet
Na e some pple dey collect bigger things [d**k] inside d anus almost every time. Na wa o....

I also pray others learn and desist from this barbaric act. Yea they need help cos it is unnatural God created male and female for a reason.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Samusu(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by ODUBEZE: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
There are something that shouldn't be mentioned amongst Christians.

I am out of thread
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Marvin67:
An ex-homosexual, Emmanuel Stephens, has narrated his ugly ordeal when he was gay.

The graduate of Theatre Arts, University of Calabar, Crosss Rivers State, shared his tale with New Telegraph in a bid to discourage intending gays.

According to him, the act has made him stitch his anus thrice and it was the worse experience ever.

He said, “I had my anus sutured three times while I was practicing homosexualism. That was the price I had to pay for such ignorance. The first suture was in South Africa. There, it wasn’t a problem because people don’t give a damn but coming back to Nigeria was a clash of culture and my religion.

“I went to South Africa in search of greener pastures, but fell in the hands of late Johnson, a gay, whom I served for four and quarter years.

“I was forced into the ‘fraternity’ (homosexualism) and when I got back to Nigeria and met a particular doctor for the second round of anus suture; I knew my time was up, following the doctor’s counseling.

“So, when I came back to Abuja, I continued the practice until I met a Christian doctor, who was supposed to suture my torn anus. The doctor had done it once and the second time, he had to counsel me on the dangers of homosexuality and advised me to quit, which I paid no heed to. I treated him with some level of contempt but on that very day, I had an issue with my system, and he gave me an option of repentance or death.

“When I was given such options, I chose life than to die and gave up the practice but it wasn’t easy at first because the doctor made me go through a psychologist and psychiatrist as a way of reforming me. After that, I had a new lease of life.

“I had been wearing adult pampers to prevent the feaces that regularly oozes from the anus because the anus had widened and cannot control defecation.

“Really, Satan has a way of subjecting the ignorant people into perpetual bondage. I thought I was a ‘big boy,’ spending money at will but I was dying gradually. I don’t know how I got into such. Women didn’t appeal to me then. I played the female character,” Emmanuel who has turned a new leaf stated.

“I have been admiring the wealth of this man and he drives clean cars. We all sell motor parts but I didn’t know he has something else. One day, the man called me and said, ‘Victor, you want to be like me?’ I said ‘yes’. And he asked me to follow him. We entered a public toilet, he removed his pant and showed me blood stained pampers and said, ‘This is what we do for money. I blend homosexualism with drugs.’

“If you are interested, come, I will make you. When I saw and heard what he said, I opened my mouth agape and he laughed and said, ‘You don’t want to be like me. I’m not a cultist.

“I have showed you what I do. I was surprised because we all pursue the same trade. This is a very clean man that drives the latest model of G-Wagon.”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/11/22/stiched-anus-thrice-wore-pampers-years-repented-nigerian-gay/amp/
lies!!!!!!!!useless attention seeker...Really diz social media is becoming a curse..so gays now convert to straightonly illiterates will believe and pay attention to this foolishhhh goat!
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2017
seankay:
Sounds like a cooked story. Gays dont repent cos they are only attracted to the same sex. No matter what kinda repentance they have, they can never have attention when they see a naked woman
finally!!!! An educated person spotted...Almost lost all hope in the society until i read this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by MissJoy29(f): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

wink
Goodmorning.... smiley
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Lalas247(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2017
he was Gay .... shocked I see
too bad the life of anus don tire am
... na lie

once Gay forever Gay ...... saw something about Satan undecided na so keep blaming devil
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
MzDeeb:
Hmmmmm... Still trying to fathom what these gays enjoy o.

I also pray others learn and desist from this barbaric act.
we enjoy what those cunts enjoy when digging that hole you kept between your two legs.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay by lalasticlala(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017

(1)

Bae U Leaked Images Accused Of Having Sex With His Female Skit Makers / How Do I Look Guys! I Need Answers For I Want To Confirm Something. / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.