Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party (38057 Views)

Portable Meets Tiwa Savage At London Airport (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by miteolu(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Tiwa need facial surgery
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by wildchild02: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
#Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Blackops(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

I remember back then when I used to dream of fucking this aunty.

There was even a night like that I was galloping in the bed over her... I was crazy then, I thought there was no way a woman could be as beautiful as she was.

But now, anytime I see her pictures online I'm always like "what is even sexy about this one? all I see is FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! and MAKEUPS! just like every other normal girls on the street of Mushin.

Twale... Mr. Bleeper.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by noscarn91(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

There was even a night like that I was galloping in the bed over her... I was crazy then, I thought there was no way a woman could be as beautiful as she was.

But now, anytime I see her pictures online I'm always like "what is even sexy about this one? all I see is FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! and MAKEUPS! just like every other normal girls on the street of Mushin.
Too bad you never shagged her when she was in her prime , nigga get money and stop wanking
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by bareal(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Tiwa apply makeup for teeth again?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by hokafor(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Looking at the husband's face you will agree with me that the man is not happy. Forget smile.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by toprealman: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

Calling a dog a bad name to nail it. In your case, you just realized how impossible it will be to achieve you " dream". The only way left is to give it a bad tag to psyche your "mature' mind out of your fancy.
Omotola is a beautiful lady, happily married to a man who adores her....FAT or no FAT.
Feel free to transfer your passion to her kids.....they are her replica, just go about it maturely and logically. Strange things happen these days.....good luck bro.
Do you need there IG or twitter handle?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why all of them come look like masquerade including Omotola?

It was Total petroleums christmas party and the theme was old school. So everyone was in costume. Afros, bellbottoms, suspenders etc. Tiwa was the entertainment.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Elis49(f): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy grin
cherr:
What's going on with Tiwa's teeth? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Olushauneddy(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2017
The Bleaching Captain Ekehinde
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by LordAA(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
cherr:
What's going on with Tiwa's teeth? undecided

Tooth Engineering
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by saintkeppy(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Omotolas makeup tho.
Like plastered cement

Na Screeding cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
janellemonae:

It was Total petroleums christmas party and the theme was old school. So everyone was in costume. Afros, bellbottoms, suspenders etc. Tiwa was the entertainment.
Ooookay bro
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.

Wooow! They are all good topics

I can see you're working towards becoming a good wife
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by donnaD(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Magnifik18:
Tiwa, this your braces! Hmmm
Pls invest in clear braces that is more appealing to the eyes. SMH
pls what is the need of it??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
It was a lovely show Tiwa’s performance was great even Kaffy danced well but Ras Kimono and Wande Cole Killed it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wooow! They are all good topics

I can see you're working towards becoming a good wife

Not really a good wife yet but a good woman cos I have to be a good woman before I become a good wife.

Have gone to christian book stores couldnt find them even tried downloading them PDF but to no avail so since nairaland is a large forum may be I may find someone that has it.

Pls if u have any way you can help me even with one I am very grateful.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Not really a good wife yet but a good woman cos I have to be a good woman before I become a good wife

Have gone to christian book stores couldnt find them even tried downloading them PDF but to no avail so since nairaland is a large forum may be I may find someone that has it.

Pls if u have any way you can help me even with one I am very grateful.
Woooow! Never heard such a statement from a lady for a very long time

I doubt if you will find them in book stores. I wish I could help you but I don't have an idea of where you can get the PDF
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
donnaD:

pls what is the need of it??

It helps improve crooked teeth PLUS align the jaw..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
cescky:
Painting competition undecided?
U garit mai nigga
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by donnaD(f): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Magnifik18:

It helps improve crooked teeth PLUS align the jaw..

Ok oo thank God I don't need it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
donnaD:

Ok oo thank God I don't need it.

If that's your picture on your profile with that beautiful smile ; hell no you don't! smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by donnaD(f): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Magnifik18:

If that's your picture on your profile with that beautiful smile ; hell no you don't! smiley
lol abeg don't just start.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by LeanonGOD(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
You are a good comedian.
Dayoto:
kiss

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
donnaD:

lol abeg don't just start.

You are beautiful cupcake , don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by donnaD(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Magnifik18:

You are beautiful cupcake , don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
kia cupcake kwa u no try oo of it full creamed cake I for blush and happy small.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
donnaD:

kia cupcake kwa u no try oo of it full creamed cake I for blush and happy small.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Ese: "My Type Of Guys Were Not In Big Brother Naija"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.