Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party (37946 Views)

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

I remember back then when I used to dream of fucking this aunty.

There was even a night like that I was galloping in the bed over her... I was crazy then, I thought there was no way a woman could be as beautiful as she was.

But now, anytime I see her pictures online I'm always like "what is even sexy about this one? all I see is FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! and MAKEUPS! just like every other normal girls on the street of Mushin.

Lolz ... After you don destroy her finish for your mind with verseline ... bad guy!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.