Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

"RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady (28843 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by neologism(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nairaland only Christian update always!!!
Pls stop or wrath of fire
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by spongeisback: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Keneeby:

You are an hypocrite
Tisham20:
watch ur tongue
SageTravels:

Shut Up
There's no need answering you all in different parts. You all have very low IQ and reasoning, I know your type. Go FUÇK yourselves bloody fools. grin

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by mickeymimi: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
crafteck:

Wanted to read it but it was too much

Ok bross ..no worries.

Shey you don hear dis one

http://punchng.com/church-and-tithe-true-or-trite-talk/
http://www.thepointng.com/christians-are-not-to-pay-tithe-theologians-declare/

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/04/tithe-daddy-freeze-blasts-apostle-suleman-reminds-failed-prophecy/

The Association of Christian Theologians, at the weekend, told Christian leaders in support of paying tithe to hold their peace, saying the exercise is not meant for Christians. say Adeboye, Oyedepo, others got it wrong

The association, which made its position known after a meeting in Lagos, said that payment of tithe, as recorded in the Bible passage, Malachi 3:6 to 10, was meant for the descendants of Jacob. Nigerians and other African tribes are not included, according to the theologians.
Speaking through its National President, Prof. Kunle Macaulay, the body said Nigerians were the descendants of Ham, a Gentile, and not of Shem, “who are the Israelites, and are, as such, not obliged to pay 10 per cent of their income as demanded by the churches.”
Macaulay, who supported radio host and presenter, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly called Daddy Freeze, in describing tithe-paying by Christians as “modern scam”, also deplored a comment credited to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, that Christians who refused to pay tithes “are living under a curse.”
He said, “Daddy Freeze is right by calling tithe-paying a modern scam. Tithe paying is not of Christianity and we expect well educated men of God like Pastor Adeboye and Bishop (David) Oyedepo (of The Living Faith Mission) to tell their congregations this biblical truth.
“Malachi 3:6 to 10, the Bible passage being used to threaten Christians refers to the descendants of Jacob, who are children of Israel, and not Christians.
“Nigerians are descendants of Ham, the race referred to as the Gentiles, while the Israelites are descendants of Shem, which is the house of Jacob.
“Men of God should interpret the Bible in the context of the writing as well as the history of the period of writing. In verse 7 of Malachi 3, the Bible records that the Israelites did not keep to the law of paying tithe ‘ever since the time of their fathers’, and were being admonished to change.
“That passage is talking about the law of Moses and not the law of love under which Christians are expected to operate.”
The ACTS president said Christians and their leaders could raise funds to carry out their projects, “but not by deceit, manipulation, magic, suggestivity and hypnotism, as we have these days.”
The Bible, he insisted, should be studied historically, noting that many pastors nowadays were not biblically trained.
“Many of them are either retirees, pensioners or jobless people, who are now in Christian leadership,” he observed.

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by OBIGS(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
zionmde:

Be careful what u say
It's good u get to know what God sees the church as
His own abode where he tabernacles. That a certain person or people chooses to be thieves and swindlers doesn't mean the devil has come to occupy God's own abode.

Am not surprised at all. All these were meant to happen. The devil is really putting up a strong fight against the church of God and sometimes he manipulates people who were supposed to be stewards in the house of God just to draw away souls from the kingdom

But the church will keep growing stronger and more influential because no matter whom the devil wants to use to war against the church, we are more than conquerors
the temple of God is not the problem, it is the men claim to be men of God who are running the temple of God like a private business that are the problem. What on earth will make a pastor collect 11 million from a member since it is not a gift. For what na. When we have gangster in suit calling them self pastors using the name of the Lord to commit fraud. They are the ones tarnishing the image of the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by anonimi: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
seguno2:
The gods of men are serving mammon while pretending to serve God.
What a pity for the sheeple who follow them blindly instead of reading their own Bible.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by SageTravels: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
spongeisback:

There's no need answering you all in different parts. You all have very low IQ and reasoning, I know your type. Go FUÇK yourselves bloody fools. grin

See mumu
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by anonimi: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
neologism:
Nairaland only Christian update always!!!
Pls stop or wrath of fire

Your wrath of fire can only consume you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by spongeisback: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
SageTravels:

See mumu
See big goat
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Oweku: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
sad shocked[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] sad
HeWrites:
A Nigerian Lawyer and Facebook user, Agbala Nwanyi called out RCCG Pastor whose name she gave as Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili, for swindling her mum of #11million.

According to her, SARS officers were called to intervene in the incident and the Pastor reportedly signed an undertaking to return the money. However, she further disclosed that her mum is yet to get her money since the undertaking was signed in September.

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…
In the light of all these going on
I want to ask members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God
And all persons who know Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili

To ask him to return the Sum of Eleven Million Naira which he swindled my mother of
My mother has always been a staunch believer in this church of a thing

It is a pity that she keeps believing every person who calls himself a Man of god, is an honest and god fearing person
I have decided to take up this issue because 11 million is not a joke in these hard times

E.A Adeboye and his people should know what their various pastors are up to , all in the name of church

I will give details of the scam and how we called SARS on him and his deputy pastors and the undertaking they signed in the month of September yet they have not returned the money

I have all these proof…and even a bounced check he gave my mother, for the fucktards that will try to defend him

This is the same way i suffered hardship and molestation in the hands of An Omega Fire Ministry Pastor!

I will not rest until these Men pay for their Crimes!

And the rest of you who are flocking to church as i type, to give them more of your hard end money…Its such a bloody pity.

I would never wish to be in your shoes!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-calls-out-rccg-pastor.html

shocked
HeWrites:
A Nigerian Lawyer and Facebook user, Agbala Nwanyi called out RCCG Pastor whose name she gave as Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili, for swindling her mum of #11million.

According to her, SARS officers were called to intervene in the incident and the Pastor reportedly signed an undertaking to return the money. However, she further disclosed that her mum is yet to get her money since the undertaking was signed in September.

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…

To ask him to return the Sum of Eleven Million Naira which he swindled my mother of

It is a pity that she keeps believing every person who calls himself a Man of god, is an honest and god fearing person
I have decided to take up this issue because 11 million is not a joke in these hard times

E.A Adeboye and his people should know what their various pastors are up to , all in the name of church

I will give details of the scam and how we called SARS on him and his deputy pastors and the undertaking they signed in the month of September yet they have not returned the money

I have all these proof…and even a bounced check he gave my mother, for the fucktards that will try to defend him

This is the same way i suffered hardship and molestation in the hands of An Omega Fire Ministry Pastor!

And the rest of you who are flocking to church as i type, to give them more of your hard end money…Its such a bloody pity.

shocked
HeWrites:

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…

shocked
HeWrites:

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by wildernessVoice: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Adeboye is a blood criminal

Judge not the servant of God.
Even Jesus appointed twelve and one was a thief and betrayed his master to the extent he sold him to the enemy.
Study the Bible deeply before you criticize.
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by CioAngels(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
HeWrites:

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…

You did not mention which parish he belongs to.
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
crooked pastors every were! grin
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Neoteny(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
zionmde:

Be careful what u say
His own abode where he tabernacles. That a certain person or people chooses to be thieves and swindlers doesn't mean the devil has come to occupy God's own abode.

Am not surprised at all. All these were meant to happen. The devil is really putting up a strong fight against the church of God and sometimes he manipulates people who were supposed to be stewards in the house of God just to draw away souls from the kingdom

But the church will keep growing stronger and more influential because no matter whom the devil wants to use to war against the church, we are more than conquerors

You sound like the kind of delirious fool who'd happily part with his money if you believe the hogwash you typed.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Neoteny:

You sound like the kind of delirious fool who'd happily part with his money if you believe the hogwash you typed.

Am used to parting with my money. I don't know how that should be ur business. Am happy to do what am doing. So I advice u focus on ur life rather that poke nosing around
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

Hian, you have started again, how do we restrain anonimi, Buhari l have told you to arrest anonimi, ignore my call at your peril, he has damaged the reputation of Apc and now he is a Pastor tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

Your wrath of fire can only consume you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Buhaha, this meme cracked me with laughter, chai, anonimi, I will go online to mobilise all the security apparatus of Buhari to come after you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by smulti(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
zionmde:

Be careful what u say

ironically, you could not mention the lost of 11mil at stake

the question is, what was the business transaction btw the pastor and the woman to the tune of 11million naira for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by MichaelBlake40: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
People pick problems when running from one church to another in their quest to finding solution to their problems. People need to be careful on the path they thread now that cats and dogs are now parading themselves as men of God.

That was how a white garment pastor scammed my mom
OMG udominit
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

OMG udominit
You know women easily fall scam for these men due to their over-religious nature. It's easy for pastors to scam women unlike men
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Ajinoride(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
there is a better way of getting back your money. get in touch with the provincial head of Rccg in your area. you are doing the RIGHT THING, THE WRONG WAY
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by gbbec: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lawyer woman, try not to generalise your accusations. A lot of Lawyers are thief and ingrate who are taking advantage of innocent people but does it mean that all lawyers are like that. Be mindful of your utterances and handle every man per time according to their act not to generalise. If you hear or see a mother using hot iron on an innocent child, will that prompt you to start talking to your mumsy in a disrespectful way cos she is a mother. Be careful, If not the wrath of God who fall them will visit.
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Neoteny(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
zionmde:

Am used to parting with my money. I don't know how that should be ur business. Am happy to do what am doing. So I advice u focus on ur life rather that poke nosing around

If you're free to part with your money the other guy also has the right to talk shiit about the modern church.

So what gave you the right to enter his business with your sermon?
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Neoteny:

If you're free to part with your money the other guy also has the right to talk shiit about the modern church.

So what gave you the right to enter his business with your sermon?

because he/she is a Christian and I guess u mind ur business since u re not one
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Neoteny(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2017
zionmde:

because he/she is a Christian and I guess u mind ur business since u re not one

Fukk off you lost zealot
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by CHARLOE(m): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2017
zionmde:

Since ur body is the church and the person I tried to correct said evil now lies In the church. Sorry bro if evil lies in ur body it doesn't lie in mine
D problem wit u sheeples is dat u don't read ur bible: is ur body d temple of God or ur church building? Plz answer
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by arnold123: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2017
HeWrites:

She wrote;
“Today is Sunday…

RCCG, WINNERS, SCOAN,CHRIST EMBASSY , Are the top SATANIC COVENS , God is coming for all your asses and anyone who tries to contradict me when I know what I am talking about!
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 4:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Neoteny:

Fukk off you lost zealot
Now he sounds like his real self. A frustrated lewd beast. And thus is the kind of human being that thinks he has any opinion
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by zionmde: 4:13am On Dec 05, 2017
CHARLOE:

D problem wit u sheeples is dat u don't read ur bible: is ur body d temple of God or ur church building? Plz answer
U said the body is the church and I agreed with u on that and told u that evil does not lie in my body which is the church and u re still confused, haba. I am a proud sheeple, that's what the Bible refers to me as, an obedient sheep. The same Bible calls u a foool and a goat.
Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Neoteny(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2017
zionmde:

Now he sounds like his real self. A frustrated lewd beast. And thus is the kind of human being that thinks he has any opinion

Well.

At least I'm not getting fleeced by some conmen preaching fantasy and lies.

Who's the idiot now?

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by nicemuyoo: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Zechariah the father of John was one of the last standing righteous aaronic priest at that time. God send an angle to him . God did not speak to him directly he sent an angel because his glory was not in that temple. He never believed the message as he most likely never had such an encounter before.
He was later killed in the temple while performing his duties by soldiers sent by herod the edomite king.
The priesthood was taken over by unfaithful people.
The glory of God left temple as shown to Ezekiel before the temple destruction by Babylonians.
Jeremiah prophecies states ark of covenant would never be spoken of again. When God restores it would be a living ark Jesus. God presence would terbanale with them again that was why Jesus was born during feast of terbanacles in the falls sep/ October time.
They failed to recognise the divine time of their visitation. Jerusalem you place is left to you desolate.
When God left the temple he informed Ezekiel and showed Ezekiel the sins of idolatry and why he couldn't stand it anymore. After the exile ark of covenant was no more. The mercy seat is the space on top of ark of covenant.
The viper, evil priest, non aaronic priest whose father is Satan the devil are the ones in charge of holiest of holiest and God's glory abides with them there?. I don't think so.

salvation101:
There is a great difference between the Torah and Talmud. God became silent after the death of d last prophet who was Zachariah who didn't exist in babylonia empire but under the medo-persian.... Any material u read after dat is just words of men..God went silent for hundreds of years didn't mean he left. Jesus christ still had zeal for the temple dat he called it "my fathers house shall be called the house pf prayer but ye made it d den of thieves. I don't care d theology u know but saying God left the temple is false. Its as good as saying God broke the mosaic covenant before the cross cos the tables of stone inside d was d seal of that covenant. The shekina glory dwelt btw the cherubim nd d mercy seat

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Zechariah the father of John was one of the last standing righteous aaronic priest at that time. God send an angle to him . God did not speak to him directly he sent an angel because his glory was not in that temple. He never believed the message as he most likely never had such an encounter before.
He was later killed in the temple while performing his duties by soldiers sent by herod the edomite king.
The priesthood was taken over by unfaithful people.
The glory of God left temple as shown to Ezekiel before the temple destruction by Babylonians.
Jeremiah prophecies states ark of covenant would never be spoken of again. When God restores it would be a living ark Jesus. God presence would terbanale with them again that was why Jesus was born during feast of terbanacles in the falls sep/ October time.
They failed to recognise the divine time of their visitation. Jerusalem you place is left to you desolate.
When God left the temple he informed Ezekiel and showed Ezekiel the sins of idolatry and why he couldn't stand it anymore. After the exile ark of covenant was no more. The mercy seat is the space on top of ark of covenant.
The viper, evil priest, non aaronic priest whose father is Satan the devil are the ones in charge of holiest of holiest and God's glory abides with them there?. I don't think so.

Zachariah the father of John is different from prophet Zachariah who was d last prophet of the old testament.. Zachariah was the high priest, why would he go and perform the normal annual high priestly duty wen he knew God had left? God present dwelt on the ark wch was in the holies of holies at dat time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.