Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista (7222 Views)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Wait Let Me Ask, Is There No Capable Hand That Can Rule Nigeria Apart From Atiku, Buhari Or any of the OLD Faces that has ruled before .. I Mean a new person that should not be above 50 at least , 55 at most ?
Let the one come out. In the absence of nothing, Atiku is a better gamble.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by Riser: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2017
ybalogs:
Atikulate
Atikualate
Atikulate
for
Biafra President.
Atiku is not a Biafran, stop derailing the thread and face the imminent danger Atiku poses to the clueless wicked dullard. cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2017
ybalogs:
Too bad you will never find out cos Atiku definitely won't ever rule us.
We said more than these about buhary remember?
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Why am I not surprised that it is still the same group of people that were chanting Jonathan till 2019 that are also solidly behind the Atiku candidacy?

Some people never learn. Now I understand why Nigeria is in a perpetual reverse gear.
Let's support Atiku bro, buhary has failed woefully.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Fulanmafia is messing around with you Igbos and you can't even see the sarcasm in his post. You are even fvcking calling him a compatriot! sad wtf! Wake up and smell the coffee, that guy is mocking you.
Shut up! He's your enemy and so he's my friend. Don't you all mock yveske and the transgender member here with your unabating hatred for Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by orion7: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Python1, this is another source of your morbid fears! I know you know this as a fact! grin

Shouting Ipob upandan cannot undo this. grin
lol

I will deal with him. if he dies he dies grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fulanmafia: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2017
fx45:
Hmmmnnn.... Fulanimafia where have you been all these while? You're beginning to make sense after your hiatus. Buhari must have thoroughly dealt his downthrodden kinsmen a vicious blow.

Been in observation mode...no vicious blow mate, we just want Baba to rest after doing his bit. We remain grateful for his strides in office and continue to adore & respect him for his integrity.

What Nigeria needs now is a detribalized Fulani man that will deal with the rampaging herdsmen, restructure the country according to his terms, abolish quota system, move all barracks to the south, consider PH as the next FCT, and hand over to an Ibo man after ruling for the next 8 years.

That said, it must be an Atikulated Nigeria till 2027!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fulanmafia: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2017
gadogado:

1. Lack of integrity? unless he has been charged to court for a crime, shut up with your speculation
2. Tribal Supremacy? He is married to a Yoruba woman (first wife) and an Igbo woman (third and last wife)
3. Deception? As VP he oversaw privatization, he privatized the telecoms, that is the mark of a leader with a mind for business. This is what we need. He wants to restructure because the times call for it just like how the times called for liberalization then.
4. Suggestion? They don't listen to him and the current government is incompetent and directionless.

ATIKULATE 2019

Gbammest. I knew the greatest Ibos would come through for the North till 2027. You are now learning the art of politics.

We will reciprocate in 10 years time smiley.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by cstr1000: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

Been in observation mode...no vicious blow mate, we just want Baba to rest after doing his bit.[b] We remain grateful for his strides in office and continue to adore & respect him for his integrity.

[/b]What Nigeria needs now is a detribalized Fulani man that will deal with the rampaging herdsmen, restructure the country according to his terms, abolish quota system, move all barracks to the south, consider PH as the next FCT, and hand over to an Ibo man after ruling for the next 8 years.

Your sarcasm game is weak.

Btw, what exactly are those strides that buhari has performed in office. I honestly want to know.
Please provide definite proof.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2017
gadogado:

1. Lack of integrity? unless he has been charged to court for a crime, shut up with your speculation
2. Tribal Supremacy? He is married to a Yoruba woman (first wife) and an Igbo woman (third and last wife)
3. Deception? As VP he oversaw privatization, he privatized the telecoms, that is the mark of a leader with a mind for business. This is what we need. He wants to restructure because the times call for it just like how the times called for liberalization then.
4. Suggestion? They don't listen to him and the current government is incompetent and directionless.

ATIKULATE 2019
...definitely Mr Atiku Abubakar has my vote come 2019.No amount of propaganda by the nairaland's Chief chameleon can change it.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by AdeniyiA(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2017
ATIKE CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY...
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fulanmafia: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Your sarcasm game is weak.

What in heavens name are you talking about?

Kindly take your BMC inspired, Atiku hating self out of my mentions. Nigeria is now in need of a digital President.

It's Atiku 2019 cool haters can go swimming in the mud.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fulanmafia: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...definitely Mr Atiku Abubakar has my vote come 2019.No amount of propaganda by the nairaland's Chief chameleon can change it.

Right on point bro Chukwudi44.

Atiku might even grant the referendum as a reward to you all. We will repay the gesture in 10 years time with Ibo presidency if he doesn't.

Naka sai Naka! Nijeriya sai Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2017
orion7:
lol

I will deal with him. if he dies he dies grin
Guy such a simpleton who can't stand what he gives.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

Right on point bro Chukwudi44.

Atiku might even grant the referendum as a reward to you all. We will repay the gesture in 10 years time with Ibo presidency if he doesn't.

Naka sai Naka! Nijeriya sai Atiku.
You need to stop acting more important than you really are OK.

Anyone but buhary...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fulanmafia: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You need to stop acting more important than you really are OK.

sad sad sad

Just support Atiku and we're good.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

sad sad sad

Just support Atiku and we're good.
I do...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by luvinhubby(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Fulanmafia is messing around with you Igbos and you can't even see the sarcasm in his post. You are even fvcking calling him a compatriot! sad wtf! Wake up and smell the coffee, that guy is mocking you.

Like as if i don't know that fulanimafia is omenka's alternate moniker, alongside others.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by seunmsg(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Shut up! He's your enemy and so he's my friend. Don't you all mock yveske and the transgender member here with your unabating hatred for Igbos?

Too bad you can't even see that the joke is on you.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by ElsonMorali: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Let's support Atiku bro, buhary has failed woefully.

Are you one of those benefitting from the wanton corruption that has brought Nigeria to her knees?

If so, God pass you o sis. Otherwise, click on this link and read it:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

So If It's not Atiku Or Buhari, there's No one out of the 180 million Nigerians that can lead us, including you?

So sad.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by SillyMods: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2017
megacity:
whatever Atiku is, Buhari is a hundred times worse
According to wailing losers. Not according to sane Nigerians.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Are you one of those benefitting from the wanton corruption that has brought Nigeria to her knees?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

So If It's not Atiku Or Buhari, there's No one out of the 180 million Nigerians that can lead us, including you?

So sad.
The corruption that brought us to where we are is still going on full blast.

You didn't propagate that news link against Atiku when he left PDP for APC to help bring Buhary to power.

Let's support a digital president and jettison the analoque we have currently.

Where are the other choices? I am not qualified to be a president, if you are, come out and campaign and let's get to meet you.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by HRHBancs1: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Na ur generation be sycophants. Tonye
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Too bad you can't even see that the joke is on you.
Buhary is going back to the lice infested farm he comes from. You can gnash your teeth all you want bro.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by Ashiru97(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

So sad.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by ElsonMorali: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=CharlotteFlair post=62967660]

The corruption that brought us to where we are is still going on full blast.

And you think the best way to stop the corruption is elect a super corrupt human being? #slowClap

You didn't propagate that news link against Atiku when he left PDP for APC to help bring Buhary to power.

You think I give a flying phuck about this present administration? May they all (Nigerian politicians) rot in hell. I don't care If he left PDP to go to Mars, what I'm telling you is that this man called Atiku is not in any scenario as leader I'll wish on My enemy.

Instead of you to counter My arguments about How corrupt He is, look at you supporting corruption. Interesting way to reason, don't you think?

Let's support a digital president and jettison the analoque we have currently.

Hahaha... is that the slogan you guys want to use for 2019? Please tell me How you define Atiku as digital.

Where are the other choices? I am not qalified to be a president, if you are, come out and campaign and let's get to meet you.

How will other choices come out When we have already decided that these two old idiots are the only Good heads in Nigeria.
Nigeria is not operating a two-party system. When the time comes other candidates will come out. Let's look for the best, the brightest, and the youngest.

Enough of recycling old, overused, near senile men and touting them as leaders.

Enough is enough, really!
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by abimbolayekeen: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is one hundred times better than Buhari , let wait , 2019 is nearer .
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by CharlotteFlair: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=62968034][/quote] Without ignoring all other things you said above, when will the right time come for those you desire to signify interest? We will not come to their house to force them out or are we? Bring a candidate other than two who have signified interest and we will analyze them.

Buhary came to power on a mantra to fight corruption, but as time went on, we saw he was just to humiliate and emasculate the opposition and lacks sincerity of purpose.

He must be sent packing! Atiku is a credible choice until a court of competent jurisdiction finds him guilty of any corruption.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by orisa37: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
1. Atiku is irresponsible.
2. He is an illiterate.
3. He is a Deserter and
4. He is a Disaster. As President, he will, before the expiration of his time in office, abandon Nigeria to U.S.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by Atikulate01: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
I stand with Atiku... Atikulating..
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista by fx45(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:
Been in observation mode...no vicious blow mate, we just want Baba to rest after doing his bit. We remain grateful for his strides in office and continue to adore & respect him for his integrity.

What Nigeria needs now is a detribalized Fulani man that will deal with the rampaging herdsmen, restructure the country according to his terms, abolish quota system, move all barracks to the south, consider PH as the next FCT, and hand over to an Ibo man after ruling for the next 8 years.

Either way you consider it a win-win for the Futa Jallon migrants... 12 solid years in the saddle and definitely with nothing to show for it.

Anyways, Atiku is a far better option than the Daura President. Did you say he should restructure Nigeria according to HIS TERMS
... Visavis Fulani terms? Fulani people wont cease to amaze us. You now see why Gideon Orkar was right afterall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History : True Cause Of The Civil War / Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us / Reps Amend Electoral Act To Allow Statutory Delegates Vote In Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.