Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend (32755 Views)

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released / Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal / Rape Scandal: "Mustapha Sued Me", By Sugabelly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by kay29000(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2017
BreezyRita:
Rape everywhere........

"If he did not rape me how did I know his house"? Is this part of the evidence she claims to have? Or is it the confirmed forceful penetration angry

Lol! It is really funny. Because she knows his house, she believes it is evidence that he raped her.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by kelechi50: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. The guys name have been tarnished already. He is very close to the governor. Very Very close to the governor and active on facebook. This is indeed a blackmail
please how come the lady didn't mention you, taa
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Austinoiz(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
This guy looks innocent but his type can be very dangerous when woman matter is involved.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by ped21: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Palace of kano people( emir of Kano)
Palace of sokoto people in Nigeria (suntan of sokoto)
Palace of ife people( ooni of ife)
Palace of onitsha people ( obi of onitsha)
Palace of benin people ( oba of Benin,)
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by BreezyRita(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! It is really funny. Because she knows his house, she believes it is evidence that he raped her.
As in ehn...... So lame

While I'm against rape/forceful sex of any kind, what's with all these rape accusations? Babes just be screaming rape[b][/b] everywhere
Make I find who I go accuse abeg.

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by mrphysics(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
patrick89:

You can be a good PR too, but the problem be say you like Hausa too much..
No be only like Hausa too much. I just hate discrimination based on ethnicity, language, colour, and background. I hate it and I hate where it is being practiced.

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by mrphysics(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
BreezyRita:

As in ehn...... So lame

While I'm against rape/forceful sex of any kind, what with all these rape accusations? Babes just be screaming tape everywhere
Accuse the right person ooo. Lol. Methinks that very soon, rape will lose its meaning as anything this days is rape to ladies

2 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by kay29000(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
BreezyRita:

As in ehn...... So lame

While I'm against rape/forceful sex of any kind, what with all these rape accusations? Babes just be screaming tape everywhere

Lol!
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by mrphysics(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
kelechi50:
please how come the lady didn't mention you, taa
Mention me? Lol. You have not being accused before
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by movid(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......they should have drag him by the balls on there way to the station
Hello bae
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by edgeP(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Yeah. Chai, my guy has entered into this one chance. I was surprised he wasn't updating. But he updated recently of how one plumber scammed him and he was going to deal with him to teach others lesson. Little did he know that Karma is serving him a meal
read the lady's submission again (slowly), i seems is a plan thing.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by sainty2k3(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
nwakibie3:
When the social media friends met for another discussion the following day, Nwaze was alleged to have driven her to his house where the alleged rape occurred.

Women can play victim.

you entered his car in the night u didn't complain.

he drove u to his house u didn't complain.

by the way what did u think u were going to do in his house at such an ungoldly hour?
to read bible

all I can see here is that the guy didn't pay what they agreed and she now resorted to blackmail.

You are right. Lemme just modify it little bit, cos i know how ebonyi babes behave. She followed him there to get money hoping that she will play him and not agree for sex. It is a usual game ebonyi girls play.
The guy would have been smart enough not to 'force' her, there are plenty ways guys deal with them

2 Likes

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Diso60090(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......they should have drag him by the balls on there way to the station

Which balls?the one wey dey in side court
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by patrick89(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:

No be only like Hausa too much. I just hate discrimination based on ethnicity, language, colour, and background. I hate it and I hate where it is being practiced.
Story! I have followed but here and Facebook... I can tell how much you detest Anambra people . You also famzi the north. I know you too well...
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Diso60090(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=sainty2k3 post=62968333]

You are right. Lemme just modify it little bit, cos i know how ebonyi babes behave. She followed him there to get money hoping that she will play him and not agree for sex. It is a usual game ebonyi girls play.
The guy would have been smart enough not to 'force' her, there are plenty ways guys deal with them[/quote

is like you get degree for tricking girls! plenty ways abi? Out of her will]
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by mrphysics(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
patrick89:

Story! I have followed but here and Facebook... I can tell how much you detest Anambra people . You also famzi the north. I know you too well...
From the bolded, you don't know me then. I have no business with Anambra, neither do I write about them.

For the north, it is clear you don't know me. I only support Buhari and no one else. Kindly get your facts straight or you check your bathroom for your towel
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Paulagada: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
slay mama has accomplished her mission. The mugu was technically set up but he didn't know because of accumulated kanji. Why are politicians using young girls who don't know what future holds for them to achieve their political goals?
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by nicerichard05: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:

U dis gal.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
this one weak me! y would a man of dat calibre stoop so low to rape an innocent girl?? i dnt understand dis country any more!! e be like say his village ppl don tie him destiny 4 stick.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by nwosu1982: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:
I know the guy. He is even a nairalander and a facebook friend. It must be a blackmail. Ladies now form anything to get attention of a guy that rejected them.

This guy is very active, this must be a blackmail
That he is an active member of Nairaland doesn't prevent him not to commit abominable acts. He is an ordinary human, physical appearance doesn't count either. Many of dis wawa people can be funny atimes, once de r in power, De bliv d world is on dia palm & de can do whatever de feel like. Don't be surprised dat he actually committed d crime.

1 Like

Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Olulinks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
Each time you open your mouth you just kill English language! Maka why?
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you cant control konji or have self control, patronize Olosho, to think that we are even facebook friends sad
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Olulinks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
cherr:
Get you a decent steady girlfriend, they won't listen

The prefer nasty hookup. See what it got you? sad
I can smell the advert. You're available, right? That's an indirect hook up there!
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by nnokwa042(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
biacan:
like woman that cut joy stick of of her fellow wife child u mean? Or the one that killed her man in abuja last 2 weeks !
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
BreezyRita:
Rape everywhere........

"If he never touched me how did I know his house"? Is this part of the evidence she claims to have? Or is it the confirmed forceful penetration angry
Thank you very much
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Smartii(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
very soon, with the rate rape claim is going and the lies therein, i would not be surprised if wife accused her hubby of raping her if they are not on good terms when most especially she has starved this same man for one year. Anyway, this lady has no basis for her case if that is all she can lay claim to, mature politics is not for 100l students, ask your SUG, u would learn the hard way, u started on the wrong foot. Even if blackmail, the guy would get off the hook while the lady is marked. politics is dirty and the guy would get back at her leaving no traces to him. She go wien, just watch.......u can not pull a man at the top down not expecting a full fight now or later.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by colli247(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by paroh137(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Decent steady girlfriend? Like say e easy. Please find me one and I'll pay you 100k. Most of you women, y'all heads are not correct. Honestly lemme have my peace of mind than date one girl that'll give me unneessary high blood pressure.
cherr:
Get you a decent steady girlfriend, they won't listen

The prefer nasty hookup. See what it got you? sad
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by patrick89(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:

From the bolded, you don't know me then. I have no business with Anambra, neither do I write about them.

For the north, it is clear you don't know me. I only support Buhari and no one else. Kindly get your facts straight or you check your bathroom for your towel
I like your person, I like the fact that you have an independent mind. I respect that, but I can sense some complexity in your outward on Igbo.
You from Ohozara, in Ebonyi state, you stay in Enugu. I know you very well ... You are serving in kano state.. But you dey fvk up....
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by Arielle: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't know when some men will get some sense. Especially politicians. A Facebook friend is still a stranger. Therefore the young man was consorting with a strange woman he had just met. In this our nigeria of today! She may have gone willingly. She could very well have been a plant to lead him on, tease him and say "no" at the last minute, knowing he would be too far gone to stop and will try to force her. At this point penetration will be forceful and will leave cuts and bruises on her skin. This is evidence. No one can tell what really happened except both of them. But I'm not buying the reasons for her visit and the fact that she went to his house. She wasn't forced there. But if she says no, then no is no. Even if she's naked. Unfair, but there you are. I have a name for girls like this and it's not very nice. I have a name for men like that as well. What do you gain from such risky behaviour, carrying a strange woman to your house? What if she had brought out a knife. Or had some hoodlums waiting to do him in? Doesn't he have a girlfriend or a wife?
Whether it is blackmail for politics or for whatever reasons or she just said no because she felt like, it serves him right and I hope he's learnt a lesson. But I won't hold my breath.
Re: Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend by crafteck(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Set up, now these girls would make real ladies that are raped suffer in vain cos of their stupidly... Did she think she was going to his place to cook ice cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.