Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu (43922 Views)

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. / I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by bigtt76(f): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yes oooo! He should come out of hiding and come gerrrrit #Ewu tongue

dre11:

http://punchng.com/im-still-entitled-to-800m-compensation-says-kanu/

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by lazygal: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

A true legend like barawo bubu who technically defeated Boko Haram yet they have killed almost 2,000 thereafter in soft targets.
Meanwhile all the Chibok girls are yet to be released.
What a waste of human space!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WWN2AWIXs9E/VK-lF5asSiI/AAAAAAABfc0/EygIJYhB0CM/s1600/new%2Bposter-05.jpg[/img]

I really love reading your opinions but now a days they are not objective ...I don't like bihari government or feel he is The "messiah" but take it or leave it bh attacks have to a large extent been curtailed

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by lazygal: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

A true legend like barawo bubu who technically defeated Boko Haram yet they have killed almost 2,000 thereafter in soft targets.
Meanwhile all the Chibok girls are yet to be released.
What a waste of human space!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WWN2AWIXs9E/VK-lF5asSiI/AAAAAAABfc0/EygIJYhB0CM/s1600/new%2Bposter-05.jpg[/img]

I really love reading your opinions but now a days they are not objective ...I don't like bihari government or feel he is The "messiah" but take it or leave it bh attacks have to a large extent been curtailed and U know this
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by udokpuenyi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
You have started your evil propaganda and deception but associating ATIKU ambition for presidency with Igbos support in order to wipe ethnic sentiments, This time around it is not going to work. Those Anambrarian that voted APC in last guber election, are they not Igbos? Your evil plot will not work this time around. Exactly the same thing APC did in Lagos state during Jimi Agbaje and Ambode. I can assure you every Nigerian will vote according to his conscience because we are now wiser

Bari22:

Tell that to Atiku your new Messiah

The true legend is the one who stay and fight for his people not one who ran away leaving his people in the middle of war
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by udokpuenyi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
You have started your evil propaganda and deception but associating ATIKU ambition for presidency with Igbos support in order to wipe ethnic sentiments, This time around it is not going to work. You hatred for anything Igbos has blinded you charlatan, that you don't even follow the recent trend. Those Anambrarian that voted APC in last guber election, are they not Igbos? Your evil plot will not work this time around. Exactly the same thing APC did in Lagos state during Jimi Agbaje and Ambode. I can assure you every Nigerian will vote according to his conscience because we are now wiser

Bari22:

Tell that to Atiku your new Messiah

The true legend is the one who stay and fight for his people not one who ran away leaving his people in the middle of war
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
bounty007:
see dem up... grin

Afonjas zombies..

mention KANU..and Summon dia Spirit..

wetin name "Jesus" be to Devil..

na so KANU be to Afonjas..

the name that causes confusion in Afonja yoots

BP to dia older one's ..

and death to cowards among dem..

the name they all love to hate..cause can't do nothing.. after trying all..
even the fallen angel is so scared of the name..

long live the LEGEND.
IPOB is the movement..

we never die..
we multiply..

JEALOUS ONE'S STIL ENVY..

they gat no choice,
stupid opinion.

you can't even write in proper English.

a 50yr old failure still living in his father's compound and preaching hate is legend to you right? no wonder ibos are like a sheep without a Shepherd.

smh

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nnokwa042(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
boss01:
Come n collect it now. Thief
they need to pay him the money sharp sharp if not nnamdi KANU u won't know Nigeria is a zoo where Fulani can kill 300 famers at once nobody will talk
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by anonimi: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
lazygal:
I really love reading your opinions but now a days they are not objective ...I don't like bihari government or feel he is The "messiah" but take it or leave it bh attacks have to a large extent been curtailed

I don't like barawo bubu and his vision-less incompetence. I am doing all I can to expose his incompetence and looting.
Do you have a problem with his incompetence and stealing being exposed?
What are you doing in regard to your hatred since he is getting ready to decide whether to run for a second term or not

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by baysol: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
It shows that this contemptible individual is indeed playing his mumu people for money. All hail is royal cowardness for providing leadership to the most naïve and mumumest tribe in the world from alayibo. ole come and collect the money na from hiding. ewu can beer.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by blazinglory: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bolustical:
How does a person that IPOB claimed has been killed or incarcerated demand money?

Does the dead speak?

This is to show what drives the movement ab initio, MONEY. The 22 million dollars IPOB worldwide alleged he cornered is not enough!

800 million dollars? Not even 100! How much is his state Abia worth?

An average flatinoooo is driven by avarice.

I am sure you are a learned colleague. His lawyer is the one pushing forward to secure that compensation because the FG want to use opportunity of Kanus' absence to take back what is due to Kanu. Read the news again to understand more okay. #GodBlessTheWorld.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

I don't like barawo bubu and his vision-less incompetence. I am doing all I can to expose his incompetence and looting.
Do you have a problem with his incompetence and stealing being exposed?
What are you doing in regard to your hatred since he is getting ready to decide whether to run for a second term or not

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]
Please take down that meme. George Orwell never said that

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by anonimi: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
GoroTango:
Please take down that meme. George Orwell never said that

And how would you know, sir?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by treach(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chinekem me Nwokem ma orindu
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by pstnicodemus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
boss01:
Come n collect it now. Thief
you should have told him where to go and collect it na. oya come to SARS office and collect it
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

And how would you know, sir?
From his politics. Orwell was an anarchist, go and find out who anarchists are

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by blazinglory: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
stupid opinion.

you can't even write in proper English.

a 50yr old failure still living in his father's compound and preaching hate is legend to you right? no wonder ibos are like a sheep without a Shepherd.

smh

I hail thee oh Proper English writer from England.

How does starting a sentence with "a" instead of "A" and writing "50 years" as "50yr" look proper to you in English Language?

What about writing "Ibos" as "ibos"?

Is it proper in English Language?

Stop hating and start loving.

#GodBlessTheWorld.
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Is his family even worth $10k?
is urs worth 50cent?
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by anonimi: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
GoroTango:
From his politics. Orwell was an anarchist, go and find out who anarchists are

That quote is in line with the ideas of anarchists.
Read again.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by donqx: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
oh
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by misgab: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
the bastard son of a gun. The cheat and coward.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexus23:

Whatever will make an afonja masturbate and ejaculate on Igbos, with wide open mouth is always a thing of joy to an average afonja. The question is why so much hate against a particular people?

You lot are only served in your own coin coz you usually throw the first punch.

You guys are the real HATERS. cool

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexus23:

This post is about Kanu, but your afonjistic spririt still found a way to rope in Igbos. The question is why?

You shot yourself in the foot already coz your hatred for the prestigious Yorubas shows in the name calling (bolded above).

You ppl cannot change.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Killurself: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Terrorist leader looking for money to finance his boys

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by haykes(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
This boy is mingling with animals like monkey &baboon in d bush the right place he supposed 2 b, kanu enjoy ur life and ur brain washed brothers continued 2 argue with us here #BRING BACK OUR KANU is their music now what a pity

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Gracesofar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
omololu2020:
if his right has been trampled upon, then he is entitled to it

No the miscreat almost gave birth to a terrorist sect. Nothing justifies terrorism he should be compensated with exile or life imprisonment not money, he should be charged with murder of the brain washed ipob members and his stick carrying vigilante called biafran soldiers.

Hitherto, dead man tell no tales

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
GameGod:
Monkey angry
Zombies Nigeria limited. Nama.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by crafteck(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol... Imbeci le

bounty007:
see dem up... grin

Afonjas zombies..

BP to dia older one's ..

long live the LEGEND.
IPOB is the movement..

we never die..
we multiply..

they gat no choice,
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
blazinglory:

I hail thee oh Proper English writer from England.

How does starting a sentence with "a" instead of "A" and writing "50 years" as "50yr" look proper to you in English Language?

What about writing "Ibos" as "ibos"?

Is it proper in English Language?

Stop hating and start loving.

#GodBlessTheWorld.
what's improper about what I wrote? who has time to capitalise I in ibo? when you pigs were blowing hot air we told you KANU will soon run. now KANU is on the run and you are still deluded. all I feel for you is pity

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by GeniusVincent(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Such a myopic and outrightly shameless riff raff. shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
bounty007:
see dem up... grin

Afonjas zombies..

BP to dia older one's ..

long live the LEGEND.
IPOB is the movement..

we never die..
we multiply..

they gat no choice,

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by thunderbabs: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari say make you send ur account number na
Re: "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu by BenzEne1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
So these Ibos can still trust in this deceptive brigand parading himself as a messiah.

You lots should be ashamed of yourselves. Nnamdi Kanu is only interested in his pocket. He doesnt care a wink for your Biafra.

Kai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.