Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (40256 Views)

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by joenor(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
she be house wife n still have a boyfnd.. sister I hail ooo, u just dey change oil from two mechanic!!!
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by goldie4all(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
See gobe
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by governor2022(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
fake news sporters club (fnsc) THIS IS A FAKE NEWS
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by otivere: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
PMB married his two wives at 18 now, why the surprise
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by FBIL: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Humans in Bagco bags! Islam dey funny eh..e go squeeze your life so tey poverty go better pass you grin grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by eminikansoso(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Obijulius:
See face of person wey get boyfriend.
monkey e no fine but him mama like am
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by jonnytad(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blame the husband
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Harrynight(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
stop girls marriage cos they dont even know the diff b/w boyfriend/girlfriend (dating) and husband/wife (marriage)
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by benjaminoikhe: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
18 years hmm
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gombs:
She's just 18 (I read that line 4times, expecting it to change to 31)... Probably forced to marry.

NSCDC now arrested her.. The alleged victim. Naija security outfits sef

Long time. Where did you disappear to?
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
this just somehow. 18 years already married and also have a boyfriend. mhen...... I just dont get
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by stankezzy: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na d people dat says their religion dresses well unlike our own but behind that veil lies atrocities
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by victorazyvictor(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yourr:
A housewife with a boyfriend.
And she is proud grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Awoofawo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin She go coduct KONDO Business grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Only 18 shocked husband plus bf

Na wa o
Child marriages needs to stop sha ... the hubby most likely way older can you blame her
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
18 year old house wife,wat do u xpect?
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Just look at the kind of people I share same country with... Her mates are in universities looking forward for their first degree while she is busy looking for mutum gurguntacce to flex with... These people are pure definition of backwardness TUFIAKWA
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
habsydiamond:
husband...... boyfriend...how e take correspond.....Na prostitute u be....just accept
I just tire for women sha grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by bigpicture001: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't blame her at all..sh is very immature for marriage..its just dia religion that force dem into it unprepared...
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Obijulius:
See face of person wey get boyfriend.
wetin do d face na grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
E clear say dem force dis one marry.no be buhari ppl again from d northern region of the country? Not surprised na.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by olapink: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
this is clearly a case of force marriage.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by victorioushands: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stockholm syndrome Developed after series of rape, then willful sexual intercourse coupled with spicing codeine.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by duduade: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Naijacost22:
LOL. Some girls self. Please avoid all these under aged girls your life and career is not worth the headache you would get from hanging around them.

She s 18 years o..

So she's a woman
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by jiggyniga: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
A good example of Stockholm syndrome. captives developing emotion for their captors.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by kuffy05(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lol she obviously doesn't know she Is married or was forced into marriage

Maybe she is a victim of child marriage
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:
So you means housewife is now an girlfriend? Cuz I am not get this story.
gringrin Lol. This funny moniker has come again gringringrin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by arnold123: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Kolababe:
Mrs. Fatima Muhammed, 18, and Hafsat Adamu, 15, who were allegedly abducted by a yet-to-be-identified criminal, have been rescued by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nasarawa State Command, Punchng reports.
The state commandant of the NSCDC, Mr. Mamud Gidado-Fari, said the victims were rescued last Friday at Line Supper Cinema in the Lafia LGA of the state. .
According to him, one Ibrahim Nasir reported that his wife had been kidnapped. Gidado-Fari explained that the housewife was found at the kidnapper’s hideout, where she had been locked up for a week by the suspect. .
“We forced our way into the room and found the woman alongside a 15-year-old girl, Hasat Adamu,” he said. The motive of the abductor had yet to be determined. .
The commandant said, “The nature of the case is what we are trying to investigate because as it is, we don’t know whether the motive of the abductor was ransom or for ritual." .
But Fatima said she was not abducted, saying she was at her lover’s place when some NSCDC operatives broke into the room and whisked her away. .
She said: "I was with my sick mother from morning till evening and when it was time for me to go home I decided to see my old boyfriend, because I didn’t have money for transport. .
I had to stay till the following day because it was late and before I knew what was happening, I saw NSCDC (operatives) breaking into my boyfriend’s room and that was how I was arrested.
I am a married woman, but I left my matrimonial home because I have been having quarrels with my husband ever since we got married. My husband had told me not to go anywhere there is crisis and there was never a day I disobeyed him,” Fatima stated.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-wasnt-abducted-i-was-with-my-boyfriend-housewife-rescued-from-kidnappers
boko, bokobucci , all these bokolistical, mystical bunch of northern rambling baboons
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Blissp99(f): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Mrs at 18
Married and doesn't have Tp to go around wit
Went to Visit Ex
Husband calls Men to whisk her out
Too much to handle

Northerners and their Overzealous marriage
Why marry a man u don't love,and turn out to be a Shadow of ur own self
He doesn't even have money to give u
Chaiii
Awon Teenage Marriage nii
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Gombs(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Long time. Where did you disappear to?

I've always been around... You deserted me and religion section

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.