Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

“I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week (668 Views)

President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week by ureportsAbuja: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Sometime between 3 and 4am on Saturday the 18th of November 2017, Mr Stanley Okeke (Ugbo) delivered the money for Obosi ward to me. At a glance, moving through the wraps, the total figure was Eleven million, two hundred and seventy five thousand naira (11,275,000). I promptly called the ward chairman and informed him that I now had the money and expected him to come to my house in a few hours for disbursements since we had no time.
My ward chairman was at my house around 7am. My personal assistant Afam Obiomwu observed that the physical cash was less than the figure I gave. It was less by 260,000. I tried to reach Ugbo to no avail and sent him a text: “Ugbo. The money u gave me is incomplete. It’s 11,015,000. There is no extra 265,000 here. Pls kindly note as we disburse ONLY the units. Tony Oneweek”. He later replied: “U have to check very well. I gave u all. U counted before us”.
http://247ureports.com/not-eat-tony-nwoyes-campaign-money-tony-one-week/
Re: “I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
How do you eat money angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: “I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week by galaciousbabe(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
TrueSenator:
How do you eat money angry angry angry angry angry angry
You slice it like ukazi leaf, put in a pot of water seasoned with enough spices. Boil for 5 mins if it is a thousand naira note or boil for 30 mins if it is 50/20 naira note just to remove any trace of poverty in it. Viola!!! Your money is ready serve and eat cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “I Did Not ‘eat’ Tony Nwoye’s Campaign Money” – Tony One Week by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Gala-B.....you just made me laugh wella grin grin grin grin grin grin

galaciousbabe:

You slice it like ukazi leaf, put in a pot of water seasoned with enough spices. Boil for 5 mins if it is a thousand naira note or boil for 30 mins if it is 50/20 naira note just to remove any trace of poverty in it. Viola!!! Your money is ready serve and eat cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Gunmen Attack On Adamawa Communities (pic) / Please What Is Going On Here? / IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.