Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak (19172 Views)

Encounter With The Witch / My Encounter With Kate / Story Of Judah (mad Smoker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by zolapower: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2017
I have always been saying it that weed thing has a magical power in it , especially therapeutic effect on a patient suffering from ........... grin

1 Like

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2017
It means weed works better than rosary

2 Likes

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by edeXede: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

Which mode pushed this to front page?
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by necktah: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Not everyone that smokes weed is evil, so stop blaming drugs for making u commit crime blame that individual cause with or without the drug he or she would still do what is he has mind.

2 Likes

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by bellville: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2017
so what did the marijuana guy tell you? The story is incomplete.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by kenmaro: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2017
If you can't deduce anything from the OP's write-up doesn't mean there isn't wisdom in it depending on your view point. Like the OP said "You may not understand now, but as time goes on you will."
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by LeanonGOD(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2017
I beg - don't jump to conclusion - let's wait for the part 2 featuring former Agege bread seller. grin
ButterFrost212:
And this is a motivational speaker? Nothing motivational about this post. I guess it's incomplete or the writer needs extra coaching himself.. some people just want to be relevant... we all know life is a school, a stage, etc. How about just tell us what you learnt from the marijuana guy, and please what kind of rest were you looking for? All the time you used walking round Ikeja, you could have been sleeping (resting) at home. But what's my own sha
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by menxer: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2017
All those saying the OP wasted their time don't understand. OP said he is a Christian and a motivational speaker how do you expect him to just point blank say he tasted weed and discovered what books and years of schooling failed to reveal to him?

I congratulate him for the courage to go beyond the known to the discovery and experience the Unknown.

2 Likes

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by menxer: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2017
bellville:
so what did the marijuana guy tell you? The story is incomplete.
The guy told him nothing but offered him a joint, the rest he discovered for himself.

1 Like

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Dantedasz(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2017
The fact that this is on the front page is embarrassing.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by bishopsele84: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by SteveMarvic: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
And this one call himself a Motivational speaker?...issokay,is like that weed have finally turn your head angry
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by ruggedadventure(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Ayemileto:
??

I'm here to read what you learn.

What's the exact point the post is trying to make?

Just wasted my time.
Seconded
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Angrymode: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
I believe the OP just found out how simple and easy life actually is. No need to overcomplicate things.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by symbianDON(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2017
seems mr. 'motivational speaker' has not found his rest o...if this is all he could tell us
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
You just wasted my time bro.
Next time think before you write please.

And stop smoking ganja, it is not good for your health.
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by bellville: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
menxer:

The guy told him nothing but offered him a joint, the rest he discovered for himself.
ok o
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by ashjay001(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Ayemileto:
??

Just wasted my time.

(After his teachings, I began to understand that most of the things we are going through are meant to prepare us for the big task ahead.
Life is a school and whether we will graduate is left to us. When a man graduates from the school of life, even nature will have no other choice than to favour him and his course. Graduates of the school of life don't run after material things, things run after them. You may not understand now, but as time goes on you will.)

Since u lack comprehension, make I epp u! Up there, is what he learnt.

1 Like

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by 2shure: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
dumb shitt
time waster snd shiit
wtf
wtf smokes s.k and smoke in daytime in public
OP
In m.i voice.

your father

1 Like

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Bullhari: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
wtf!!!

I just wasted time this early morning
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by olawamide042(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Am i the only one who doesn't what this OP just posted up here
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by chuksjuve(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Confusion at its best..
Op needs prayers!!!

Landscape and Gardening services at its best
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by itsandi(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by alasazeez: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Ayemileto:
??

Just wasted my time.

some of them writers will just write stupidly. And you know its non of my business but why add my time up with your estimated time to waste ?

2 Likes

Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by ahmedbanj(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Kikiki,someone praying hard insyd traffic? wehdone sir!
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Motivational bullshit....
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by GoodMuyis(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Its like you just finish that stuff before writing?

You might be writing this from Ikeja bus stop -- Na Joke sha
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by plessis: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Ordinary Weed that you tasted made you write this nonsense....

What if you now take pawpaw?.... You go just run enter Street begin pick komkom..
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by eazriel09: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
So even if e taught you how to smoke weed is it a must you post immediately after smoking weed , because thereis an element of weed In the post
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by nefertitiram: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Op was high on weed when he wrote this nonsense
Re: How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak by nefertitiram: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
plessis:
Ordinary Weed that you tasted made you write this nonsense....

What if you now take pawpaw?.... You go just run enter Street begin pick komkom..

If e try skunk, e go see Mopol he go call am SARS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. / My Service Year In Yorubaland. / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.