Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (36940 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Lec25(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That girl is not strong at all. How can you die because you are giving birth to ordinary twins? People who are giving birth to triplets and quadruplets nko? Just last week, an 11 yrs old girl in my street gave birth to a bouncing set of triplets and here is a 13yrs old girl that cannot handle just 2.
Hey bro, child birth is not like going to toilet dont forget that
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by DedeNkem: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
And some id*iots have been paying him tithe!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Thylord(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
the same pastors some mummified zombies pay their tithes to.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Ugosample(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That girl is not strong at all. How can you die because you are giving birth to ordinary twins? People who are giving birth to triplets and quadruplets nko? Just last week, an 11 yrs old girl in my street gave birth to a bouncing set of triplets and here is a 13yrs old girl that cannot handle just 2.

This one is very stupid
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by LeanonGOD(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
May the God of Abraham SLAP your stinking mouth - oloshi, tufiaka, bastard. This oloriburuku is just seeking attention - were.
NwaChibuzor13:
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian pastors with rape and paedophilia are like Siamese twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Kollins12: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Church is where they train Criminals,all their products are fantastically corrupts
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Amibranki(f): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
U Are Very Very Very Very Stewpeed!! Ur Village Pipu Don Use Ur Brain Exchange Chewing Stick. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You think what u are saying online is fun.

You will definitely reap the fruits of all these things u are saying online and no Pastor or Alfa or Native doctor will be able to save you. And no one online will donate money to help you, even when your situation will be posted for all to assist.

Mark my words.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by semyman: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Devil, Satan himself will be envious and blushing for Nigerian pastors
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Was that one raped?

Do you thing they are the same?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Gracesofar(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

In the end, the name of the pastor will never air then this will just die down and he will go free

And who told you the story is real and not one of the cooked up stories by the hungry Nigerian bloggers? Believe such at your own risk. The fake news from the quest of bloggers to make money is a great challenge itself to this country
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Oweku: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You b fool o..
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Amhappy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Everybody is a pastor these days but only God knows His own
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by EBAZ(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Are u OK?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by madgoat(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Mumu... They should have just aborted you before u were born because u are a wasted thing
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Hussainmaaji: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
If this one happened in north some gullible senseless will saying northerners use to marry under age children and he is a pastor for that matter, anyway defenders continue defending yeye

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Hussainmaaji: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gracesofar:

And who told you the story is real and not one of the cooked up stories by the hungry Nigerian bloggers? Believe such at your own risk. The fake news from the quest of bloggers to make money is a great challenge itself to this country
I believe if the news is from the northern part of the country you for straight forward agree.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by doctimonyeka(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
There can only be one NWAAMAIKPE... Stop fooling your old age.... God bless you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Owerri1stSon: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
According to Facebook user George Odok who doubles as a journalist, an unidentified 13-year-old girl has died while giving birth to a set of twins conceived after she was raped by a pastor in Calabar.

George while replying a comment revealed that one of the twin babies also died with the teenage mother while the other survived.

https://www.lailasblog.com/13-yr-old-girl-raped-pastor-dies-giving-birth-set-twins-calabar/

`

Rip
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fear Churchy people, they are more deadly
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by amakadihot87(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
..........i bu idiot........do u play even with d death of someone...........Ewu
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Your brain is on low battery

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by yazach: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by koma1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT THE PASTOR THAT RAPED HER? HEARTLESS BEING CAN MAKE SUCH COMMENT IF IT HAPPENS TO YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
can some one shout alleluya! !! Amen!!! crooked pastors every were! grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I've always seen ur stupid comments on posts, u really don't av to comment u know.

Y not take ur fish rotten brain nd inhumane sef out of here... I pray every bad u've wished any person happens to u, then we wil see ur true level of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by CioAngels(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pastor indeed, i wonder what he preaches? He should decay in prison with hard labour.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Fourwinds: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Are you mad
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Trying to be like Nwankpe! U are fake, can't be like the original. Receive sense.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by toprealman: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
It is well son! I see your other ID is not enough for your to spew your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.