Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (36942 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by vchykp(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That girl is not strong at all. How can you die because you are giving birth to ordinary twins? People who are giving birth to triplets and quadruplets nko? Just last week, an 11 yrs old girl in my street gave birth to a bouncing set of triplets and here is a 13yrs old girl that cannot handle just 2.
please get sense, you can buy one
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That girl is not strong at all. How can you die because you are giving birth to ordinary twins? People who are giving birth to triplets and quadruplets nko? Just last week, an 11 yrs old girl in my street gave birth to a bouncing set of triplets and here is a 13yrs old girl that cannot handle just 2.

May God punish you and your personal generation to come! #StupidAnimal

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by obimath(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Must every sexual intercourse be called rape? Even when both parties agreed to do it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by ogokam: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You are a fool! May your sister or daughter experience this tragic rape fate. Idiot!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by ogokam: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2017
The likes of NwaChibuzor13 should be barred for this forum, also all who liked and shared his gibberish. How dare you joke about rape? You should be castrated and kept in a zoo!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2017
mtcheeeew according to facebook user is no news total fire fire of my mb.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
IPOBrep:
hope its not redeemed pastor cos the number of their pastors in detention is increasing every day.

they are almost competing with omonile

Dem regular trade mark
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar by Gracesofar(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Hussainmaaji:
I believe if the news is from the northern part of the country you for straight forward agree.

No u r wrong...... I dnt see northerners as anything bad like pple portray them. I wasn't born in Kaduna buh HV been there since 2012 and bro most of my friends are northerners. Ask me and I will them you they are the best friends u can ever hv., peaceful folks though everyman has z thumbscrew. Even among my brothers in arms, when a northerner gv u z word over something bro believe it hook line and sinker. Am not a northerner or southwesterner, am a Nigerian signed, sworn and sealed to fight and die for the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.