Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped (24282 Views)

Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO) / Justice, Sylvester Ngwuta Arraigned For False Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by yomalex(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by mrlaw93(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by AntiWailer: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Felixalex:
Such high profile kidnap, I wonder how they'd receive d ransom.... Well I guess they already did all the calculations... What they know, they know cool

They are just not intelligent. If i were them, I will ask for the money in Bit Coins grin grin

The money will so flow that whoever is tracing will collapse grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by BrutusOj(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
hmm... Xmas rush things
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Felixalex(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

They are just not intelligent. If i were them, I will ask for the money in Bit Coins grin grin

The money will so flow that whoever is tracing will collapse grin grin

Hehehe u just gave some criminals a clue sha.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Now the kidnappers are goin for the real meat.... Once u start kidnappin Dem mayb tins go dey work like dey fixed abj/kd road wen dey were forced to use kd airport... Abeg kidnap d senate president if possible.. All of us follow dey dis shit....

1 Like

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by billyG(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​Nigerian Senator representing Ekiti State, Sylvester Ayodele Arise, has been reportedly kidnapped by unknown gunmen.

According to the Sun, the APC chieftain was reported by a very close and reliable source to have been abducted on his way to Abuja from Akure on Sunday night.

It was gathered that not much has been heard about his safety or likely release as the kidnappers are said to have gotten in touch with his family demanding a ransom of N80m.

http://fabinfos.com/breaking-gunmen-abduct-senator-ayo-arise/

dnt he has 50 security excorts?all fingers point @ thugnor kpomodele fayose.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Rickyzagy: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na fulani herdsmen we go blame cos na them dey kidnap people for Abuja express way
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by danz06: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
This Senator is very simple and humble for traveling by road..
He is someone's father!!

I pray For his safety and safe Release!
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by teflonjake(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is a kidnap in the right direction.

Kudos boys, December is very sure for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Cornerstone001: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
oloripelebe2:
He is not representing Ekiti state again.. ..i smell fake news

But i hope it's true sha, if so.. ..Glory be to God grin

You are very right.
He used to be a senator during the former President Goodluck Jonathan administration, he represented Ekiti North senatorial district. Former Senator Olu Adetumbi defeated him during the former Gov Kayode Fayemi administration.

These bloggers should learn how to present more accurate news to the general populace. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by nairavsdollars(f): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
a fucking FORMER senator
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Godsate: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You have programmed by APC propaganda machine to believe the Senate is your problem for not progressing. Think again and deeper this time.

I can still recallect that It's senates and not federal government that frustrated Fashola on federal road projects this year. What pain me most is that Julius B has left Lagos Ibadan exp way.

Not federal gov. It's our senators even Buhari was not in the country when the whole thing happened.

All anti Buhari are free to come and cry here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by blackfase(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I see a complete lack of empathy and sympathy in peoples comments. I guess that's to be expected. Maybe this will strike a little sense of reasoning within their ranks and jolt them a bit to the realities facing the common folks.

Very useless and irresponsible bunch of plonkers.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Tecno66: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Their death is near. Make una dey wait for free 80M. Idiots.
Yarnvibes:
​Nigerian Senator representing Ekiti State, Sylvester Ayodele Arise, has been reportedly kidnapped by unknown gunmen.

According to the Sun, the APC chieftain was reported by a very close and reliable source to have been abducted on his way to Abuja from Akure on Sunday night.

It was gathered that not much has been heard about his safety or likely release as the kidnappers are said to have gotten in touch with his family demanding a ransom of N80m.

http://fabinfos.com/breaking-gunmen-abduct-senator-ayo-arise/

Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by AFONJACOW(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
They should increase the money to #120m
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Big fish in the net.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by CharlotteFlair: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Godsate:

I can still recallect that It's senates and not federal government that frustrated Fashola on federal road projects this year. What pain me most is that Julius B has left Lagos Ibadan exp way.

Not federal gov. It's our senators even Buhari was not in the country when the whole thing happened.

All anti Buhari are free to come and cry here.
Fashola is a thief who needed to spend our money without a corresponding project. He was only invited to defend himself but he buckled under scrutiny.
Julius had better leave cos with the dullard in power, nothing works.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by samidbest001(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please can more kidnappers do us the favour of kidnapping more Senators and Reps and the VP and if possible the the P himself.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by CharlotteFlair: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE well done undecided embarassed
Ewu grin
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by GavelSlam: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Fayose.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
very soon these lootermakers will initiate act for budget for kidnapping ransoms for legislative.

Abeg make sure you pay part of the taxpayers money you corrupt lootermakers are looting in the name of budget.

Boko haram terrorists are cowards for not able to kidnap a single lootermakers and politicians.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by sapele914(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
What's wrong with you? Why the merriment?
The senator is a stewpid man for traveling by road and at night for that matter in a country where hunger and crime are legally joined together by the buhary govt.
Sorry to bust your bubbles,kidnapping was alien to Nigeria until pdp introduced it to the country. Am I wrong,just like they introduced terrorism & boko haram?
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by sapele914(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You have programmed by APC propaganda machine to believe the Senate is your problem for not progressing. Think again and deeper this time.
The House of Assembly and the State Governments are too lazy and they are the reason progress is slow in Nigeria. All development starts at a unit in a Local Government in a State,did you not study elementary government and social studies in secondary school.Olodoe.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by CharlotteFlair: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
sapele914:
Sorry to bust your bubbles,kidnapping was alien to Nigeria until pdp introduced it to the country. Am I wrong,just like they introduced terrorism & boko haram?
When I read your profile message and saw clarritta or whatever, I simply gave up on you.
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Charly68: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
God have mercy ooo! So kidnapping has come to stay in Naija..what a terrible situation ..when the ruling class won't provide jobs for the youths ,this type of societal ills is what you see..I pray God will send us the likes of Awolowo and Azikwes & Tafawa Balewa..
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by tommynico(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
talktimi:
One idíot will blame "Niger delta militants" again cool

You are already blaming them already by mentioning them undecided
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by emmyz20(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why can't governors or even Buhari be kidnapped....just wondering ��‍♂️
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
former senator.not a current serving senator
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by nwakibie3(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
that 80 million naira too small naa

I expect nthn less than 500 million naira grin grin
Re: Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped by don4real18(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
What's wrong with you? Why the merriment?
The senator is a stewpid man for traveling by road and at night for that matter in a country where hunger and crime are legally joined together by the buhary govt.
What caused the hunger and crime? Isn't it because of the kleptomoboplutocratic government we are running.
Things like this should be expected (if it isn't political) because the ordinary citizens of the nation has been pushed to the wall with no option than to take drastic moves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.