Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (87284 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
Its a different thing to an ignoramus only.

BTW, I've never even see what a dead monkey looks like in real life, let alone be anywhere near it.
So who is an ignoramus?
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Angy55:

It's very sweet, even in the era of Ebola I still ate it. grin grin.

But it's no longer common in the bush meat market again. I wish that guy can give me some to prepare my native soup.
I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Angy55(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no die ooo shocked
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
My friend keep quiet, but you can eat a goat or cow and not eat a human being, mschew.

because monkey are primates and closely related to humans unlike cows nd goats. Which is why he said that undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Of course, only in SE 9ja.. undecided
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by 1Sharon(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
aaronson:
IGNORANCE! Monkey has close DNA to that of human and same ancestral root so monkey human resemblance is NEVER much of a bizarre coincidence, It's just evolution taking place.

These Nigerians don't want to hear that they are related to monkeys.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anybody who can eat this can eat a human being - simple.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by blacq2009(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Kai see what poverty and hunger have caused...he thinks this is a bush meat.
Not knowing he's eating a fellow human. Cannibals.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by nwosu1982: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Many eats bush meat, same goes to monkey as bush meat. U guys shud allow him to enjoy his monkey meat.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
So who is an ignoramus?
You that think some animals should be eaten and others shouldn't.

Never being near a dead monkey means I've never eaten it, okpo.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

because monkey are primates and closely related to humans unlike cows nd goats. Which is why he said that undecided
Tell that to the birds, if its not human, its not human.

Away with that primate nonsense.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
amokeme:
Ewwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This is just wrong!
Hmmn.... Disgusting as well.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by donnaD(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
it's very simple the bible says kill and eat.eat any tin eatable and chop anytin chop able as for me as far as it's animal and meat am not going to form Behind I will eat it any kind of animal.all na meat.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
You that think some animals should be eaten and others shouldn't.

Never being near a dead monkey means I've never eaten it, okpo.
You are a typical black woman so your mentality should be limited to certain things and this is one of the reasons why Africa is still at a perpetual standstill.

If this is the way white people hunt and kill every animal, many animals would have gone into extinct. In developed countries, you will be jailed or fined for killing endangered species.

In your warped dumb skull, you think you have made a point but it clearly shows how backward minded and uncivilized you are

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Chingy70(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wtf

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:

Lol you don't want to accept facts. Ok then
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Marrtynze(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is all sorts of weird, looking at it alone sef can make one puke
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Exciton(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:

At the fundamental level, there's no reason why you can't roast your siblings for dinner. However, over time, we (well, most human beings) have developed a society with laws/morals e.g one in which it is unacceptable to feed on fellow human beings. So, it is obvious that there should be a natural aversion to eating fellow primates with similar physical features. A cannibalistic society would surely see nothing wrong in eating monkeys, chimps and the likes. But such is very close to the "moral lines" that we've created.

I guess you should understand better now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by dopemama(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don2cyril:
wahala they
For this country ooh, TEKENA mufasa I see u
you know him.?
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by AnanseK(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
more

I thought the were no more cannibals there
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You are a typical black woman so your mentality should be limited to certain things and this is one of the reasons why Africa is still at a perpetual standstill.

If this is the way white people hunt and kill every animal, many animals would have gone into extinct. In developed countries, you will be jailed or fined for killing endangered species.

In your warped dumb skull, you think you have made a point but it clearly shows how backward minded and uncivilized you are
You don't have common sense and that's my major issue with you, always talking nonsense.

Who are you telling about whites and animals? Is that what we are talking about? You eat cows, chicks and whatnot, yet you complain about someone eating monkey, as if the other animals eaten are less important, that right there is my point.

You have no right to judge a person who kills a monkey for food in Nigeria cos quite frankly, I don't see how you are any better.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by missyQween(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
OMG
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ewww.. Disturbing
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Exciton:

At the fundamental level, there's no reason why you can't roast your siblings for dinner. However, over time, we (well, most human beings) have developed a society with laws/morals e.g one in which it is unacceptable to feed on fellow human beings. So, it is obvious that there should be a natural aversion to eating fellow primates with similar physical features. A cannibalistic society would surely see nothing wrong in eating monkeys, chimps and the likes. But such is very close to the "moral lines" that we've created.

I guess you should understand better now.
I don't even know where to start with you, apes and humans have similar DNA bla bla bla, that makes them the same? What are you on about eating siblings? Where does that even factor into this? Just pray tell how eating a monkey is more more barbaric than eating a cow.

What use is a monkey to you, that a cow can never be?
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol you don't want to accept facts. Ok then
What facts? Is a monkey human? simple yes or no, don't try to be smart with me.

I did biology too, doesn't stop be from calling b.s when I see it.

If you say don't eat animals, then let's not eat any at all.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by olumidazz: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is outright murder
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Ajaodolapo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:

I hate to hear this nonsense u Jst said "white ppl". It's a mark of inferiority complex to think that the white ppl are model to all other race. And that whatever he does, we must copy him. We are Africans and it's our culture to farm, fish and hunt. If the Caucasians don't do it, then to hell with him. Monkey meat is a delicacy on Africa. Monkeys are not endangered in Africa. Pls eschew any form of "white ppl do this and white ppl don't" bullshit. Free urslf from cultural imperialism.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
People still dey chop monkey again

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Exciton(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't even know where to start with you, apes and humans have similar DNA bla bla bla, that makes them the same? What are you on about eating siblings? Where does that even factor into this? Just pray tell how eating a monkey is more more barbaric than eating a cow.

What use is a monkey to you, that a cow can never be?

I honestly don't think it's possible to simplify my line of reasoning any more than I've already done. It's unfortunate you still don't get it.

All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
You don't have common sense and that's my major issue with you, always talking nonsense.

Who are you telling about whites and animals? Is that what we are talking about? You eat cows, chicks and whatnot, yet you complain about someone eating monkey, as if the other animals eaten are less important, that right there is my point.

You have no right to judge a person who kills a monkey for food in Nigeria cos quite frankly, I don't see how you are any better.
Your ignorance and warped mentality is very astonishing,so let me leave you to your stupidity.

At least, you were the one that first that quoted me so kindly crawl back into your shell
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
I hate to hear this nonsense u Jst said "white ppl". It's a mark of inferiority complex to think that the white ppl are model to all other race. And that whatever he does, we must copy him. We are Africans and it's our culture to farm, fish and hunt. If the Caucasians don't do it, then to hell with him. Monkey meat is a delicacy on Africa. Monkeys are not endangered in Africa. Pls eschew any form of "white ppl do this and white ppl don't" bullshit. Free urslf from cultural imperialism.
Can you just listen to yourself?

You call it inferiority complex cos I said people should be mindful of how they hunt engendered animals? Do you even know that apart from these animals going into extinction, eating of randy animals breed some kind of diseases? Ebola, flu, etc

Anyways, it's your opinion so I will respect that
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Exciton:

I honestly don't think it's possible to simplify my line of reasoning any more than I've already done. It's unfortunate you still don't get it.

All the best!
There's nothing to get mate. If you eat any animals, you have no right to judge someone who eats a monkey, end of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.