Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box (1412 Views)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / Fact Check: These Cars Were Not Melted By Heatwaves (PHOTOS) / Help With Brain Box Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box by Hargusto(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
It all started with over heating and the gasket got burnt after which was fixed by the mechanic, Only for me to go on another journey of 2hrs and noticed the temperature was rising again, i managed to get home.... Few hours later, only for me to start the car and it never start again till date(over 2wks now) i called a mechanic to check it, he suspected that the timing was jumping which he corrected, only for him to see that it wasnt supply current to the plug and he said its a rewire's job.... Now the reiwre has checked all the fuse and all are okay...in the process of trouleshooting he had to check the brain box and realised the wires have melted together..he seperated the wires and ask me to start the car, yet he didnt come up which made him condemed the brain box, I bought another brain box and that one just got burnt too....PLEASE GURU'S IN THE HOUSE...KINDLY ASSIST ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE
Re: Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box by kokomaster3d: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go and scan your car. Computer will tell you the exact problem except if your car is old model without OBD. I don,t trust road side mechanics.
Re: Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box by Hargusto(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
the car was scanned and the only thing the guy said was that i need to change the brain box... Now i got a new brain box and its burnt again

kokomaster3d:
Go and scan your car. Computer will tell you the exact problem except if your car is old model without OBD. I don,t trust road side mechanics.
Re: Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box by autologic: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Location?
Re: Toyota Camry 2005 Brain Box Wires Melted And Burnt The Brain Box by Hargusto(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
autologic:
Location?

i am in lagos now but car is in UROMI EDO STATE

(1) (Reply)

50 Cars That Will Last More Than 250,000 Miles / Hehe / 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.