Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is It Morally Right For An 18 Years Old Boy To Marry A 55 Years Old Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Morally Right For An 18 Years Old Boy To Marry A 55 Years Old Lady? (628 Views)

Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / Is It Morally Right? / Eighteen Year Old Boy Marries A 55 Year Old Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Morally Right For An 18 Years Old Boy To Marry A 55 Years Old Lady? by bishoprccg(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2010
Wonder they say shall never end.
I read in the punch newspaper about the love story of an 18yrs old boy with a woman who was 55.
They claimed to be in love and consummated
that confession with marital vow according to moslem tradition.
The boys mother strongly opposed the union and took the matter to court, requesting for the dissolution of the marriage.
To make matter worse, the said 55 years old woman is a friend of the boys mother.
Is it morally right for both of them to be married
** Considering their age difference?
** Considering the closeness of the woman to the family of the boy
** Considering the opposition of the boys family to the union.

Is it a case of Romeo and Juliet, or a case of African charm at work?
To me, it is absolutely strange and unheard of!!

www.grelohi.com
Re: Is It Morally Right For An 18 Years Old Boy To Marry A 55 Years Old Lady? by Meadowland(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2010
How ridiculous!
Re: Is It Morally Right For An 18 Years Old Boy To Marry A 55 Years Old Lady? by Badriyyah(f): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2010
IS IT WRONG FOR A 18 YEAR OLD GIRL TO MARRY A 55 YEAR OLD MAN

Whatever, if its a woman it's suddenly "charm". Get over it.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Make Out In Nigeria Without Being Verbally Abused / How Can I Get A Girl Of My Dream Frm This Forum? / Wat Do I Do Knw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.