Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Needs A Lecturing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needs A Lecturing Job (542 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs A Lecturing Job by Cooladex(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good day All,

I would like to require for help for a lecturing job for my wife, she has always been passionate about lecturing and i want this dream to come to pass, be it a federal or State universities.

Though shes based in lagos, but available to relocate to any South western state.

She has Bsc in Business Administration ( First Class) and also Msc in management ( Distinction).

Starting her Phd soon.

Please you can reach on this email: temitopeoyeleye@ymail.com

Thanks
Re: Needs A Lecturing Job by tosbobby(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why not tell her to visit Polytechnics around her and talk to people at the admin office.
Advert for lecturing job hardly come online, its often by recommendation.
For most universities, she need to have her P.hD to get attention.
I hope this information helps.

Cooladex:
Good day All,

I would like to require for help for a lecturing job for my wife, she has always been passionate about lecturing and i want this dream to come to pass, be it a federal or State universities.

Though shes based in lagos, but available to relocate to any South western state.

She has Bsc in Business Administration ( First Class) and also Msc in management ( Distinction).

Starting her Phd soon.

Please you can reach on this email: temitopeoyeleye@ymail.com

Thanks
Re: Needs A Lecturing Job by Cooladex(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks very much bro. We would try this out.

tosbobby:
Why not tell her to visit Polytechnics around her and talk to people at the admin office.
Advert for lecturing job hardly come online, its often by recommendation.
For most universities, she need to have her P.hD to get attention.
I hope this information helps.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Seedco West Africa Ongoing Recruitment 2017 / Teachers Wanted. / Assistant Farm Manager Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.