Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (40753 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by newsynews: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Below is a video showing a SARS Officer threatening to shoot Nigerian Singer, African Chyna while he was in his car returning from a video shoot. The Singer recorded the incident with his smart phone.

There is currently a social media outcry for the government to put an end to SARS with the hashtag #EndSars trending on twitter and getting contributions from notable celebrities and even Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/endsars-video-of-sars-officer-threatening-shoot-african-chyna.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKKz80YLNjQ

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by princeade86(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
#endsars# they are criminal in uniform

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by serverconnect(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
NPF, IS THE WORST SET OF PEOPLE.

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by newsynews: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Ecuador1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
serverconnect:
NPF, IS THE WORST SET OF PEOPLE.

Sars never hold u b4
Atleast police with small money if u dey drive dem go free u but sarz go first label u accusations den if u no get mind no b small money u go pay

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by loadedvibes: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Shey them say no proof... where NPF see proof o.. and I k ow say more go surface

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Araoluwa005(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
#endsarsjare they are criminals in unform

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by HoneyBee23(f): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
I stand with #endSars movement,they are evil ! sad sad

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
This sars wahala don too much o. I remember last semester in unn, they just entered bet9ja shop where customers are losing money, shooting sporadically into the air, they caught one guy, tried moving him to their car, he refused, they shot at a spot very close to hs legs, then forced him in and drove him away. I've seen 4 sars guys kill a guy because he was embroiled in phone theft. Where they take the dead bodies, nobody knws. #ENDSARS

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Hysmady(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
fvck sars not sarz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by kings09(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nawa oo..all of diz hapnin under buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by catherineokezie(f): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
A day is coming when trend like corrupt politicians should be jailed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Agimor(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
If Nigerians could be this united towards bad governance probably we would have got little to worry about....

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Topestbilly(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided

Criminals As$ lickers. #Endsars

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Compliant(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
I SINCERELY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY GOVERNMENT IS FINDING IT HARD TO CURB THE ACTIVITIES OF SARS

WHAT A COUNTRY

#EndSars
#SleepingSenate
#CarelessGovt

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by frankobaba(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
USELESS BASTARDS CALLED S.A.R.S

19 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hahah! Shoot me!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Realdeals(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
princeade86:
#endsars# they are criminal in uniform
Uniform??, they don't have any. They only wear Polo shirt with inscription SARS and jeans trousers. Infact anybody can be SARS.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by hollamanng(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sars that was checking my Facebook messages and told me why would I have foreign friends that my friends should be only Nigerians
They even checked my BBM and one of my friends was using LeBron pic as dp and he asked me if my friend is playing basketball and I said NO he said that we are pure scammers

#endSARS

We have two types of Sars
1) Sars on the beat
2) Sars wey dey beat

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by princeade86(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
if u be police, police well well, no go take bribe. oya lead us well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by KogitesolarLTD(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
So sad
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by BruncleZuma: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This guy and eeem African China English sef

10 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nnannakalu: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
They will so accuse you to the point where you won't have anything to say anymore
sad angry

This one time my sister forgot her purse in my car, these guys stopped me, opened the purse, saw some fragrance powder scattered in the purse and I was immediately labeled a cocaine dealer. One of them sniffed the purse and was like... It's cocaine, handcuff him.
I was totally startled

#Endsars

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Almost all Nigerians have bad stories with Sars.... Sometime in 2015 or so, me and my cousin with friends went out to grab something to eat around 10pm, after eating and trying to catch a cab to get home those evil SARS men in owerri pull up with a bus and forced us in. They way the harass women they picked up and even young boys returning from watching football match just cause of ordinary #500.

Nigerian police is uncultured and very unprofessional and something should be done.They commit every evil crime cause they know they're surely getting away with it.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Old video, but evergreen.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by nkwuocha1: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
#End SARS

My dad out of fear bailed my immediate elder brother and his bestie, an orphan with 750k(50k was reduced) because an igbo SARS guy called him aside and adviced him to do that immediately. According to him,many times they exchange the lives of other detainees,including innocent ones with hardened criminals and serial murderers(especially wealthy men's children) who pay exclusively to attain freedom.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by continentalceo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Shoot you?
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by bentlywills(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
#EndSARs
Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by sirwilson(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
:

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) by 0temSapien: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.