Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Rapper JOSHIIEE Mourns His MUM, Dedicates To Her His New Song. (see Details) J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper JOSHIIEE Mourns His MUM, Dedicates To Her His New Song. (see Details) J (245 Views)

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions / Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper JOSHIIEE Mourns His MUM, Dedicates To Her His New Song. (see Details) J by Sungwritter: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rapper JOSHIIEE mourns his MUM, dedicates to her his new Song. (See details)

Love has been a strong force that induces growth and mother's love towards his child
is one known to be unconditional just as expressed by innocent idibia (2BaBa).

Some months ago, JOSHIIEE the Sensational Rapper and Student Lost his Mother, this was however not a good call and heart breaking for this great talent. According to our source till her departure, she has been a major support and a fan of good music and this has helped her triple the support and blessing he gave to his son for his musical career.

However, Joshiiee seems to be on his feet and he announced on his social media account, that's he's releasing a single dedicated to his Mum, he also had to make the great piece worth it by working with other 2 pro Artiste who understands and connect with the struggles he has been through.

Scheduled release for this single is Saturday 9th Dec, 2017.

http://www.unibencritic.com.ng/2017/12/tcw-update-rapper-joshiiee-mourns-his.html

The Critic Worldwide
@Thecriticww @Unibencriticng
+2349037336684, +23496016210
Share, Broadcast and Stay Tuned!

(1) (Reply)

Hear Me Out, I Need Help / Wizkid Has Been Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Uganda / Music Video_as I Dey Go By D Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.