Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. (3195 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
The first project I will consider is the timeshare project.

Now get this - Anyone can create a project like this on fundscheap if he is an active member ( I'll explain this further soon), but before thinking of creating one, first back one or two of such projects.

BENEFITS:

You get to own timeshare on a hotel room for 20 years, meaning for one week yearly, you can either stay in the room or rent it out directly or through an agent.

Let us do some small calculation:

I'll put in bracket the figures for another timeshare project on the same site.
Let us say your room is let out at N10,000 (N20,000) per night.

You earn N10,000 (N20,000) x 7 nights = N70,000 (N140,000) per annum for 20 years.

Total earnings - N1.4 million (N2.8 million), and this is conservative.

The rooms are more likely going to be let out at higher figures, which means your earnings can be more.
I'll talk about how much it will cost you in subsequent posts.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PAY ANY MONEY UNLESS THEY ATTAIN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF BACKERS NEEDED.

www.fundscheap.com/project/do-you-have-the-guts
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
So how much will this cost you?

Well the cost is very little. You get to pre-pay in installments for several months;

yet you start earning huge before you finish the pre-payment;

Installments are as low as N5000 (N20,000) per month.

What is the total profit?...
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
The profit can be huge!

Conservatively, we are talking about profit of N700,000 (N1.4m)

Need a breakdown?

Brb.
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by emmaginator: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
I visited fundscheap site and i found many interesting projects there particularly time share.
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2017
emmaginator:
I visited fundscheap site and i found many interesting projects there particularly time share.

So many projects!

In fact, you can start one if you choose. Anyone can start one.
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
If your project is funded, you could begin to dream about owning a mega-business.

Check and see how agricultural projects are being given the attention they deserve.

grabdbull:

So many projects!

In fact, you can start one if you choose. Anyone can start one.
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by grabdbull: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
To make things work, you need to be consistent.

You have to look at things differently. Look at your investment portfolio as a key worker who needs to be paid regularly. If you stop paying it, it starts to wither and may possibly die.

Just like someone who loses his job and does not earn a salary for one year can die of depression because he can't meet his financial commitments.
Re: How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. by emmaginator: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Any updates?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account / Business Ideas For Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.