Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju (909 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos) / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by rhonard(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Celebrity designer Toyin Lawani has come out to accuse Bobrisky of trying to kill her. The CEO of Tiannah’s Empire disclosed that the cross dresser tried to use ‘juju’ on her. According to Olisa TV, Lawani disclosed that she was warned by a close friend to stay away from Bobrisky as well as to immediately protect herself and her children. She revealed how he came to her shop to give her a polythene bag that contained a white cloth and guniea fowl. She disclosed that when the bag was given to her, she opened it and days after she was admitted in the hospital.

Lawani said: “Few days after I issued him a warning, Idris came to Tiannah’s Empire with a black polythene bag and the security guards prevented his entry. I went downstairs to ask what he wanted and he said he had come to apologise for his misdeeds. He handed me the polythene bag and when I opened it, I saw white clothes and a guinea fowl inside. I threw the bag on the floor and asked one of my employees, Dayo, to burn it while also warning Idris to never again visit me with such gifts. I collapsed the next day and started bleeding heavily following which I was rushed to Ave Maria Hospital. I was informed the incident was linked to pre-existing concerns with fibroid but I believe it was caused by the diabolical items Idris brought as a supposed gift. I had a surgery and remained in the hospital for two months before I was discharged. As soon as I returned to work, Idris showed up at the Empire, saying he heard I was ill but that he came for cash as the bank did not pay him because they could not reach me to confirm the cheque while I was hospitalised. I took the cheque from him and gave him cash then bid him good bye.”

Concerning his recent arrest, it was reported that Lawani had earlier reported Bobrisky’s death threat to the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) which was why he was arrested and taken to Abuja for questioning. According to her media team, he was not arrested because he tried to poach Toyin Lawani’s clients but for making threats to her life. It was further revealed that Bobrisky once worked with Lawani for two months. She disclosed that when he came he was not wearing female clothes but wears makeup and fixes his nails. She said this got her son saying he wants to do the same but she told Bobrisky to stop dressing like that to her shop. Bobrisky and Lawani earlier met when he came to her shop to treat his infected skin and black knuckles. Nawa o!

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Two clowns!
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by NairalandCS(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who has time to be reading to bitchez fight ? undecided

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017

"Bleaching cream wars"
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by princechurchill(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bleaching transformers 2
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by Khd95(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Two yoloba bleaching byches grin

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by Mrjo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cream vs cream
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by princeemmma(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
madness vs madness ftc though
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by nelson7777: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
well is very possible,, runs girls n their juju life style
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju by cherr(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
The mercury in their bleaching cream has affected thier brains.

So shallow angry

7 Nigerian Celebrities Dancing Shaku Shaku Dance (olamide's New Dance) / "Oshey Give Them",don Jazzy Congratulates Dbanj On New Video With Phyno(photo) / The Amount Of Money “king Saheed Osupa” Earn Anually Will Shock You.