Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. (4258 Views)

I Unfollowed Her And Sent A New Follow Request But She Ignored It / Challenges Of Chatup With Nigerian Ladies On Watsapp / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Ogaonos: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why is dt our ladies ar fond of accepting facebook request but 2 chat up na problem.other wil chat well u wan make ur fb sista all of sudden e go cold feet.it was nt lik dis yrs back.y e b lik dt nw?i need answer 4rm nairalanders?.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017

optics oga, if your profile is well packaged she will be the one that will msg you first

ladies love men that are not desperate

#No Filter Attitude

7 Likes

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Slayer2: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:

optics oga, if your profile is well packaged she will be the one that will msg you first

#No Filter Attitude

Gbam!
Especially if you are cute.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
profile packager. na you sabi package profile pass.

it's too late to fail

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
profile packager. na you sabi package profile pass.
na so na, we gats show them why they need us without saying it grin grin grin

since i have ur attention, u have trolled me for months i have not complained once but i want to beg u, pls leave oyin alone, guy man to guy man am begging u

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:

since i have ur attention, u have trolled me for months i have not complained once but i want to beg u, pls leave oyin alone, guy man to guy man am begging u

#No Filter Attitude
for months, you say? lol. get out of your stuffy room, it's damaging your brain cells.
wetin concern me and onyi? the bitch that entered my pm asking for nudes? you lick her ass too?

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by iamJ(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
for months, you say? lol. get out of your stuffy room, it's damaging your brain cells.
wetin concern me and onyi? the bitch that entered my pm asking for nudes? you lick her ass too?

just leave her pls, i have neva begged you for anything pls

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:

just leave her pls, i have neva begged you for anything pls

#No Filter Attitude
lol. grin

alright my guy.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol. grin

alright my guy.
thanks appreciate

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
na your type I no deh even warn before blocking cheesy
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Emmytes(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
na your type I no deh even warn before blocking cheesy

Look at this ogre

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Personally, I don't reply guys that abbreviate words too much on Facebook. Most abbreviate. Have a problem with comprehension. What in heaven's name is 'av va na. (How are you) . Someone like Op. undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by hibiscus76(f): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you know how many chat requests we get in a day as ladies, fear no go even gree you open your messenger.

No matter how enticing your profile looks, if you're intellectually empty, we can't be seeing chatting.. What exactly would we be talking about?
Personally, I like to learn new things, I like constructive arguments, I enjoy funny jokes...a lot of dudes on FB don't want this(except a quite a handful). All they just want is to get your contact, sleep with you/scam you once the opportunity arises, and look for the next available lady on their friend list.

That's why We don't reply messages.

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Doctormarvin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
lol,yeahh!...some of them can't engage in meaningful conversations I.e. to them conversations that doesn't involve mentioning any form of currency or the fact that they don't find you physically appealing..God knows I'll pose with wads of foreign currency and chat with most girls using headache inducing abbreviations,so don't let the anti-abbreviation squad fool you
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by NoChill: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
hibiscus76:
If you know how many chat requests we get in a day as ladies, fear no go even gree you open your messenger.

No matter how enticing your profile looks, if you're intellectually empty, we can't be seeing chatting.. What exactly would we be talking about?
Personally, I like to learn new things, I like constructive arguments, I enjoy funny jokes...a lot of dudes on FB don't want this(except a quite a handful). All they just want is to get your contact, sleep with you/scam you once the opportunity arises, and look for the next available lady on their friend list.

That's why We don't reply messages.

So madam how will you know that he is "intellectually" empty or full if you don't reply his messages after accepting his request.?

Me personally I think the reason is because most girls are dumb and do not know what social media is, if you won't chat him up or reply his messages then kuku block him for God's sake.

#girlsaredumb

8 Likes

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by hibiscus76(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
NoChill:

So madam how will you know that he is "intellectually" empty or full if you don't reply his messages after accepting his request.?

Me personally I think the reason is because most girls are dumb and do not know what social media is, if you won't chat him up or reply his messages then kuku block him for God's sake.

#girlsaredumb
Dudes are dumber.. If someone doesn't want to talk to you.. It's not by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
I have many friends on Facebook, how many will I come and be chatting with?

So I just accept you to help your life and maybe allow you to view my nice pictures.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by johnstar(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Ogaonos:
Why is dt our ladies ar fond of accepting facebook request but 2 chat up na problem.other wil chat well u wan make ur fb sista all of sudden e go cold feet.it was nt lik dis yrs back.y e b lik dt nw?i need answer 4rm nairalanders?.

Instead of u to reason how u go make money

Na gals wey nor dey reply u, u dey bother abou?

Oga u think say na only u dey follow dm chat ni??

Bros dnt waste ur time chat. Wit these gals

Go hustle for money

4 Likes

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by johnstar(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2017
I don stop to dey follow Nigeria gals chat since

Na weytn go gv me money i dey chat up wit

Bro try go open female account u go see weytn i dey talk

Use white pic
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Op u get time to dey worry sha on the issue of babes not replying ur chats for Facebookcheesy. Its a trivial issue and something not worth worrying about.concentrate on the ones wey dey chat up with u and delete and ignore the ones wey no dey reply u.but then if u say no female dey chat up with u then your case is strong.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:

So I just accept you to help your life and maybe allow you to view my nice pictures.

Funny thing i would never understand about women is, when I see ladies with 4,000 friends that 98% aren't their friends in Real life LOL, I imagine reason you ladies want your pictures to be liked by many, mostly Strangers often. It may not make sense to me, But I know God didn't make mistake when creating women with their kind of brains.

My GF has 4,000+ friends on FB, It pisses me off, total strangers making comments like "Wow, beautiful, You are sweet, Your skin is nice, Nice hair, Sexy mama, Oyibo pepper, can i have your no baby " etc angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:

da phuck! like who does that?view gals pix?CNT even waste my mb for dat
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by LadyMarionette(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
It's for the numbers. Acceptance doesn't mean that we are impressed by you. Not everyone who's an FB friend is actually a friend or will ever be one. Some are just kept as fans.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2017
LadyMarionette:
It's for the numbers. Acceptance doesn't mean that we are impressed by you. Not everyone who's an FB friend is actually a friend or will ever be one. Some are just kept as fans.

Ladies sha, It never make sense to me, But I know God didn't make mistake when creating women with their kind of brains.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by LadyMarionette(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
cruchenutii:

Ladies sha, It never make sense to me, But I know God didn't make mistake when creating women with their kind of brains.

Uncle, stop insulting me o! angry, I've told you.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Ogaonos:
Real men don't bother about this at all. cheesy

Having many ladies to talk to us is also a problem. Last weekend, I had about four girls hitting me out there but I refused to give them my digits. cheesy
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Uncle, stop insulting me o! angry, I've told you.

Yes mummy !
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by LadyMarionette(f): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017
cruchenutii:

Yes mummy !

Who is your mummy? Be kiaful o.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by habsydiamond(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Na ego dey worry dem.....go and upload better pics with u in exotic places flexing, riding latest cars, traveling, vacation pics ....after that if no babe instigate chat with you that mean u need prayers oo. cos where u see money there must be women. an adage says behind a successful man there must be a woman...that's old version it's now behind a man with plenty money there must be a woman to spend it....

1 Like

Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Ogaonos: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
johnstar:

Instead of u to reason how u go make money

Na gals wey nor dey reply u, u dey bother abou?

Oga u think say na only u dey follow dm chat ni??

Bros dnt waste ur time chat. Wit these gals

Go hustle for money

i knw a guy wil bring moni talk.nd is kind of pathetic talk cuming 4rm broke boys.guy y ask dis questn is 2 seek undastand.mak moni nd women wil follow ur moni nt u.go abj u undastand.wen moni cum sycophants cumes nd gold diggers cum.ok i carry chair tell me hw 2 mak moni in nigeria no mentn street hustling lik betting or yahoo.because i dey bet wella nd betting hard nwadays.
Re: Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Who is your mummy? Be kiaful o.

It's you na, If you're not my mummy...then who is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Family's Whatsapp Group Chat Will Leave You In Stitches / Girl Vomits Condom In Church / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.