Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. (1104 Views)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 4:44am On Dec 05, 2017
The lead Singer and leader of the ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ group, Charly Boy led other members to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja today to protest the slave trade happening in Libya.

Charly Boy and members of his group had their hands handcuffed and their lips covered with cellotapes

Read more and see photos;
@http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2017/12/charly-boy-gets-handcuffed-for-staging.html?m=1
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by princeade86(m): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2017
if this is true, Nigeria is finished
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by Ugoeze2016: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2017
When did this happen? Pictures, videos please or we don't believe you.
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by amunkita(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2017
OP, the only good thing about you is that u can lie.

Arrest ko Rerest nii..
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by Samusu(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:
The lead Singer and leader of the ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ group, Charly Boy led other members to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja today to protest the slave trade happening in Libya.

Charly Boy and members of his group had their hands handcuffed and their lips covered with cellotapes

Read more and see photos;
@http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2017/12/charly-boy-gets-handcuffed-for-staging.html?m=1
did anyone slapped you for yhur dream?
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2017
amunkita:
OP, the only good thing about you is that u can lie.

Arrest ko Rerest nii..

Make enquires before concluding... I ought to insult you for jumping to conclusions.... Be careful!
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:

Make enquires before concluding... I ought to insult you for jumping to conclusions.... Be careful!

Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by amunkita(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:

Shut d fvck up!!!
They protested wiv chains to depict slavery..
When did police start cellotapping people's mouth...

U need sense I swear...
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
amunkita:

Shut d fvck up!!!

U need sense I swear...

I can see how much of stupidity you have to display here. Go get a life senseless he-goat.
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:

I can see how much of stupidity you have to display here. Go get a life senseless he-goat.

People like you don't seek to know, when you finally get people to help you failing brain you misuse it.
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by femi4: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:

People like you don't seek to know, when you finally get people to help you failing brain you misuse it.
For quoting and insulting yourself, seems you need help

Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by yemfemNg(f): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2017
femi4:
For quoting and insulting yourself, seems you need help

I'm at work now, gat things to do in the office... Go get busy for the sake of your helpless future. grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by femi4: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
yemfemNg:

I'm at work now, gat things to do in the office... Go get busy for the sake of your helpless future. grin grin grin
If you are busy, you won't reply....fake ass blogger
Re: Charly Boy Gets Handcuffed For Staging Protest. by DavidEsq(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
amunkita:

Shut d fvck up!!!

U need sense I swear...
And he wld be calling Buhari a dullard, whereas, he invented dullardism

(1) (Reply)

Ay Got Bash By Fans For Calling Some People Mumu On Falz Post On Instagram / Epic Replies A Slay Queen Got After Dissing @tundeednut Talent Rapper Post / 17 Year-old Rapes Friend's Sister And Buries Her In A Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.