Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert (1830 Views)

Top 10 Most Well Trained Special Military Forces On Earth / Kenya Attacks Nigeria: You Must See These Most Annoying Pictures / Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by hatch: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2010
frosbel:

You also doubt Boko Haram and the Jos issue, lol. grin grin grin

I rest my case. cheesy

I love your sarcasm but can you at least stop pretending that you care when you raise these issues on threads. undecided
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
hatch#:

I love your sarcasm but can you at least stop pretending that you care when you raise these issues on threads. undecided

hatch please please I beg you, stop jumping into my posts and defacing sensible comments.

Go take a hike if you have a problem.
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by bashdecash(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
frosbel:

You also doubt Boko Haram and the Jos issue, lol.  grin grin grin

I rest my case.  cheesy

Boka Haram and Jos Mayhem can only be compared with what is happening in war fronts like Iraq, afghanistan, Sudan, Tamil Tigers etc.  but you cannot compare them with logical assertions that lies only on suspicions like WTC bombing, UK train bombing, Mutallab bombing, russia bombing of yesterday etc.

the difference is that, the former are physical while the later are logical.
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by hatch: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
frosbel:

hatch please please I beg you, stop jumping into my posts and defacing sensible comments.

Go take a hike if you have a problem.

Chickens will always come home to roost ! undecided
Or when they say that if you must eat with the devil,make sure that your fork or spoon is long enough. Did you think they were kidding ?
You dare to make remarks about in other threads that i have carefully avoided .

LOL ! grin Let us call spades spades when we see them and not turn blind eyes on the obvious. The fact remains that your post is ridden with propaganda bullets.
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
hatch#:

Chickens will always come home to roost ! undecided
Or when they say that if you must eat with the devil,make sure that your fork or spoon is long enough. Did you think they were kidding ?
You dare to make remarks about in other threads that i have carefully avoided .

LOL ! grin Let us call spades spades when we see them and not turn blind eyes on the obvious. The fact remains that your post is ridden with propaganda bullets.

Carefully avoid my threads, grin

Anyway you win, if that sooths your ego.
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by texazzpete(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
bashdecash:

Boka Haram and Jos Mayhem can only be compared with what is happening in war fronts like Iraq, afghanistan, Sudan, Tamil Tigers etc.  but you cannot compare them with logical assertions that lies only on suspicions like WTC bombing, UK train bombing, Mutallab bombing, russia bombing of yesterday etc.

the difference is that, the former are physical while the later are logical.

Bin Laden admitted to the WTC attacks. Video footage of the attackers dictating their wills have been outed. WTF do you mean by 'logical assertions'?

bashdecash:

an inside job just like the Mutallab case which is still not clear.

I stopped taking you seriously after reading this. Were i frosbel, i'd take all your reassurances with a pinch of salt.
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by bashdecash(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
texazzpete:

Bin Laden admitted to the WTC attacks. Video footage of the attackers dictating their wills have been outed. WTF do you mean by 'logical assertions'?

I stopped taking you seriously after reading this. Were i frosbel, i'd take all your reassurances with a pinch of salt.

i dont believe Bin Laden admitted to the bombing of WTC, those videos and tapes were produced in the studio of those incredible media houses who seek pleasure in propagating falsehood.

they propagated so many falsehoods like Iraq Nuclear possession as orchestrated by G.W. Bush and co. i dont have time to go into details about the Mutallab boy case, at least the boy said he is not guilty according to what they told us.

here is an attachment on what Bn Laden said in his interview.

Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by mendax: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
texazzpete:

@texazzpete, bashdecash;

bin laden never admitted to the 911 attacks. Go and read the official 911 report. There is the declassified 911 report compiled by the US congress committee on 911, it is now in the form of a book, so u can read it. However, there is a guy nicknamed KSM (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed), who is said to have confessed as the master mind of the 911 attacks. He was suposed to be tried in NY but among other things, recently he has denied any guilt and is claiming he was coerced.

Bin laden is just the number one suspect because he is the alleged leader of AlQaeda. Infact, his statement after the attack is that: we are not afraid of saying we have attcked the enemy. Though we didnt attack the enemy, we are very happy and fully endorse the act. (or sumthing like that)

As far as bin laden; he should 1st be caught and convicted in a court. I think they say that a man remains innocent until otherwise proven guilty.

At this point, just for clarification, I FULLY CONDEMNED THOSE ATTACKS. i'm just reacting to your post that bin laden claimed responsibility
Re: Taliban Sect Threaten To Widen Attacks - Nigeria: Security forces on alert by mendax: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
@texazzpete,

and yes, the book says that some of the attackers (i think about 3 of them not sure) left footage of their plan. but no mention of bin laden was made in that footage. if the attacker leaves footage of his intent, how does that translate to bin ladens admission?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: I’ll Bring Hope And Energy – Yar’adua / Ibori's Associates Sentenced To 21 Years In Prison ! / Mbu Apologises Over Comment On Balewa’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.